Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11530
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #11529

  3. #11528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #11527

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    That's extremely selfish of her. She's the third provider that I know of on this island to be in that position and still continue to do this. If she's going to deny it, she should take the proper steps to disprove it. Unfortunately, she can't.
    WHAT IS IT?

    PM Me.

  5. #11526
    Quote Originally Posted by Opelu  [View Original Post]
    Ok just need to put this out there just to see if honest or not so I asked her and she claims otherwise so beware its best to avoid completely.
    That's extremely selfish of her. She's the third provider that I know of on this island to be in that position and still continue to do this. If she's going to deny it, she should take the proper steps to disprove it. Unfortunately, she can't.

  6. #11525
    Anyone know if she is legit? Going to TOFTT if not.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...aikiki/5863115

  7. #11524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who posted the ad, but the info in that ad is accurate. She has even admitted to it, so be safe.
    Ok just need to put this out there just to see if honest or not so I asked her and she claims otherwise so beware its best to avoid completely.

  8. #11523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaManDp  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap hell yeah high risk. I texted her and she replied later. I forgot the number so I Googled it, nothing came up. So I Googled her number with backpage worded also when I searched and holy crap it may be a fake post but I'm sure the other photos are all her.
    What was her reply?

  9. #11522

    Reached out

    I've reached out through, I will post once I learn something.

  10. #11521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    You guys seriously NEED to stop seeing Ivy / Lexxie or whatever other name she decides to go by as she's high risk. If you have any questions about it, PM me.
    Yes listen to cronus!

  11. #11520
    Could you guys elaborate more?

    Pm if preffered.

  12. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaManDp  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap hell yeah high risk. I texted her and she replied later. I forgot the number so I Googled it, nothing came up. So I Googled her number with backpage worded also when I searched and holy crap it may be a fake post but I'm sure the other photos are all her.
    I'm not sure who posted the ad, but the info in that ad is accurate. She has even admitted to it, so be safe.

  13. #11518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    You guys seriously NEED to stop seeing Ivy / Lexxie or whatever other name she decides to go by as she's high risk. If you have any questions about it, PM me.
    Clear your inbox bro I'm sure you're getting bombarded.

  14. #11517

    Google her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    You guys seriously NEED to stop seeing Ivy / Lexxie or whatever other name she decides to go by as she's high risk. If you have any questions about it, PM me.
    Holy crap hell yeah high risk. I texted her and she replied later. I forgot the number so I Googled it, nothing came up. So I Googled her number with backpage worded also when I searched and holy crap it may be a fake post but I'm sure the other photos are all her.

  15. #11516
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape