Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,706 to 33,720 of 61409
-
01-08-16 18:53 #27704Senior Member

Posts: 694Amber
That sounds like her she goes by how much you pay her, be cheap and she rushes you take care of her che takes care of you and that is a fact.
Originally Posted by NewMonger51
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 12:36 #27703Senior Member

Posts: 291Heaven
She lost weight and looked really fine on Wednesday night at the circle around 8:30 PM. I was out-scooped by some lucky dog in a black truck. Good for you sport!
Better luck next time.
Baltoman
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 12:23 #27702Regular Member

Posts: 9The pretty brunette with long hair? Seen in 5th at 1215 pm today. She rushes too much and if you take too long she gets pissed.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 11:21 #27701Senior Member

Posts: 270Cruised the loop Thursday
No much out other than a worn out SW sitting on the steps near the store north of the Wilkens circle. After three or four tours, I found blonde Jessica sitting around the corner from Pierre's and made the scoop. Went over to P's and got naked, noting the wear and tear that the street has taken on her body but we still had a good time. She moans at the right time and moves under you instead of laying there like a doll until you finish. Filled her up with the man cream and got dressed. No drama, usual tuition.
-
01-08-16 10:52 #27700Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Tiny / Amber
Anyone seen her lately?
-
01-08-16 09:29 #27699Senior Member

Posts: 25Jill and Kiara
I have their old numbers and I was wondering if anyone could pm me their most recent ones. If not I totally understand, I realize this is my first post.
-
01-08-16 08:54 #27698Senior Member

Posts: 811Heaven
Good to hear, thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 07:55 #27697Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
Wow bro I had a couple of great times with her before I stepped away either she done got caught up heavy or it was a bad day.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 04:11 #27696Senior Member

Posts: 300Laurel Park
Nothing happens at the race track that isn't noticed; If a girl is working the Punters, she won't be doing car dates in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 00:52 #27695Senior Member

Posts: 252Only left for a day. New hair color, same great performance, still no phone.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-16 00:19 #27694Senior Member

Posts: 811Heaven
Interesting, either she's back or never left but her FB post might have been misleading for some reason. Yeah, she's originally from Maine.
Originally Posted by SeoulFood
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 23:52 #27693Senior Member

Posts: 1318Generally low-end BSWs that most folks arent interested in. IMO.
Originally Posted by BossedUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 20:54 #27692Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sorry to hear that. She must be going hard.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 20:34 #27691Senior Member

Posts: 109Heaven, was at the circle Wednesday night. Mullet and rip jeans and all.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 20:33 #27690Senior Member

Posts: 109Saw jessica about 4 days ago.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
Saw her walking down wilkens towards catherine. To her medicine man.
She was looking kinda rough, with a giant knot on her for head.
I passed.












Reply With Quote



