Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 636 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2600  [View Original Post]
    She's not a tweaker is she? Cause I've been tempted to see her for sometime but I want to avoid any of that type of drama.
    Liz is cool and no drama.

  2. #1442

    How Altered cause that could mean a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious  [View Original Post]
    Contact Liz is a Bad girl. Very fun and into being in an altered mental state if one those who partake in party favors.
    She's not a tweaker is she? Cause I've been tempted to see her for sometime but I want to avoid any of that type of drama.

  3. #1441
    Contact Liz is a Bad girl. Very fun and into being in an altered mental state if one those who partake in party favors.

  4. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning24  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is a PnP girl? Never heard that one before.
    I'm not down for party favors.

  5. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneMargo  [View Original Post]
    I love the dirty druggy dames. PM to trade info.
    I understand the reason (usually means more open sex).

    However druggy dames bring trouble more often then not.

    Unwanted visitors, stds, rip offs, to fucked up to. Perform, just to name a few.

    But have fun.

  6. #1438

    Party and Play

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning24  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is a PnP girl? Never heard that one before.
    I'd never heard it before either, but here is the first definition on Urban Dictionary:

    "Party and Play" ... "party" means drugs, often meth (crystal/tina) or E, "play" means sex. Usually leads to long, chemmed-up sex sessions. Usually seen in chat room or ads.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PnP

  7. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneMargo  [View Original Post]
    I love the dirty druggy dames. PM to trade info.
    What exactly is a PnP girl? Never heard that one before.

  8. #1436
    Quote Originally Posted by DaneMargo  [View Original Post]
    I love the dirty druggy dames. PM to trade info.
    What exactly is a PnP girl? Never heard that one before.

  9. #1435

    HX PnP girls

    I love the dirty druggy dames. PM to trade info.

  10. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't really call Jenna_besos a spinner. Great body though and probably the 2nd best oral I've had in my life. She's definitely a must see for everyone, especially as her availability gets slimmer and slimmer. All those positive reviews on her are on point.
    I seen her (Jenna_Besos) one time on a rare visit to Orange County. Ok body, she's a MILF, and yes her oral skills are impeccable!

    She is real people and does the hobby for the financial gain to make a better living conditions for her kids.

    Yes, she does have heart and really a treat to get service from her.

  11. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    She had an ad up earlier today, I believe it said she was in West Covina.
    Her trick pad is in West Covina. She seems to. Host every few weeks or less these days.

  12. #1432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Raslan  [View Original Post]
    Seen her countless times though not recently. Said to PM her as she still has her number but not a phone. Huh?

    Been mongering too many other new ones to go back for a repeat.
    She had an ad up earlier today, I believe it said she was in West Covina.

  13. #1431

    Jenna lives very close by

    Quote Originally Posted by joey68  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she still provides? I seen no new ads on HX. Seen her a couple years back and would love to see her again. No response to my PMs.
    Seen her countless times though not recently. Said to PM her as she still has her number but not a phone. Huh?

    Been mongering too many other new ones to go back for a repeat.

  14. #1430

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe11  [View Original Post]
    She is the best ever. I don't do GFE but she didn't let me choose. She is the whole package, pretty, hot body, and very passionate.
    Does anyone know if she still provides? I seen no new ads on HX. Seen her a couple years back and would love to see her again. No response to my PMs.

  15. #1429

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't really call Jenna_besos a spinner. Great body though and probably the 2nd best oral I've had in my life. She's definitely a must see for everyone, especially as her availability gets slimmer and slimmer. All those positive reviews on her are on point.
    She is the best ever. I don't do GFE but she didn't let me choose. She is the whole package, pretty, hot body, and very passionate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape