Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8775

    The Back Channel works!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Well I have my once in a while trip coming up later this month and in the past I have gotten some good suggestions from the board, at least those who understand that mongering is a lifelong commitment even when you are advanced in years. I prefer over 40. I have noticed the BP ad for the 42 year old Chinese lady in Centreville, (any endorsement there?) and I noticed this one:

    Mature, Discreeet Gentlemen ONLY*FULL Body Nude MASSAGE!! Quiet / Clean_PRIVATE HOME ♥9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829; - 46 (-Fairfax-Centreville).

    And of course there is Nurse JJ who I had a aborted appointment with once, she must have gotten busy.

    Any other suggestions or thoughts greatly appreciated. PMs preferred, and I will report what I end up doing. Thanks.
    Just wanted to share that I have received a number of good suggestions and other pertinent info by the PM route. I want to thank those seniors who understand my plight and shared good intel!

  2. #8774
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have a recent link for Jane? This one is old (I'm scanning thru old posts).



    Thanks.
    Check out TER I'd: 142242 on oThER site.

  3. #8773

    Nyomi Woodbridge

    This is more properly a backpage report. However, this provider is also a great massage. So.

    A very good experience. As others have said, a little pricey. Limited services, but the services that were provided were very well done.

    Be nice to the ladies.

  4. #8772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Two possible choices

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Well I have my once in a while trip coming up later this month and in the past I have gotten some good suggestions from the board, at least those who understand that mongering is a lifelong commitment even when you are advanced in years. I prefer over 40. I have noticed the BP ad for the 42 year old Chinese lady in Centreville, (any endorsement there?) and I noticed this one:

    Mature, Discreeet Gentlemen ONLY*FULL Body Nude MASSAGE!! Quiet / Clean_PRIVATE HOME ♥9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829; - 46 (-Fairfax-Centreville).

    And of course there is Nurse JJ who I had a aborted appointment with once, she must have gotten busy.

    Any other suggestions or thoughts greatly appreciated. PMs preferred, and I will report what I end up doing. Thanks.
    Both 40+ and both provide both a good massage experience and a nice finish at a decent price. Their menus are definitely not as expansive as someone like Nurse JJ so, if that's what you're looking for, these two won't fit the bill.

    Ms. Virginia:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-1006/15896876

    Vicky (Fairfax):

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-nova/18002532

  5. #8771

    Lifelong commitment

    Sorry, no particular help, but couldn't help but give you 2 thumbs up for this quote "at least those who understand that mongering is a lifelong commitment even when you are advanced in years. " Love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Well I have my once in a while trip coming up later this month and in the past I have gotten some good suggestions from the board, at least those who understand that mongering is a lifelong commitment even when you are advanced in years. I prefer over 40. I have noticed the BP ad for the 42 year old Chinese lady in Centreville, (any endorsement there?) and I noticed this one:
    .

  6. #8770

    The quest continues for the 40+ body rubber

    Well I have my once in a while trip coming up later this month and in the past I have gotten some good suggestions from the board, at least those who understand that mongering is a lifelong commitment even when you are advanced in years. I prefer over 40. I have noticed the BP ad for the 42 year old Chinese lady in Centreville, (any endorsement there?) and I noticed this one:

    Mature, Discreeet Gentlemen ONLY*FULL Body Nude MASSAGE!! Quiet / Clean_PRIVATE HOME ♥9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829;9829; - 46 (-Fairfax-Centreville).

    And of course there is Nurse JJ who I had a aborted appointment with once, she must have gotten busy.

    Any other suggestions or thoughts greatly appreciated. PMs preferred, and I will report what I end up doing. Thanks.

  7. #8769

    Eden models

    ANY INFO ON EDEN MODELS IN TYSONS CORNER?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ho...er-va/13749987

  8. #8768
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    OK, you've got me on an acronym I don't know. The 'official' definition of ST on the abbreviations page is Short Time, but I think you're getting at something else.
    Seriously? ST is soft touch. Always has been.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soft+touch+massage

  9. #8767

    Soft Touch

    One of my favorites in Springfield appears to have retired. Anyone know the whereabouts of Mai?

    She was there for a long time and went back to Korea in September. Would like to know if she is still in the business.

    Funkey.

  10. #8766

    AMP vs AAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlZ176  [View Original Post]
    How do we tell the difference?

    If I want the whole ordeal, how do I differentiate the places which offer it and the places which don't?

    Rubmaps doesn't distinguish this as it just lists all of them in one place.

    Happy new year!
    I don't know if I am the best qualified to answer, but here's my understanding. AMPs have a published address and hours of operation. You can walk in any time, and so can LE. This is why services tend to be limited. Rubmaps lists only AMPs, as far as I can tell.

    AAMPs are a less well defined class of operations. These are essentially Asian escort agencies, such as Club Paradise or Happy Together, in which the girls operate discreetly in condos or apartments. Could also include some independents. They are harder to find and require verification.

    This dichotomy leaves out the "Chinese condo" and "Asian crap shoot" operations, which are more informal and much less expensive. Aside from BP ads, intel about these is hard to come by.

    Others may have more nuanced perspectives.

  11. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    OK, you've got me on an acronym I don't know. The 'official' definition of ST on the abbreviations page is Short Time, but I think you're getting at something else.
    I guess it would mean Standard, as in a HJ.

  12. #8764

    You lost me at ST

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Fun table shower and good firm massage. Her ST and technique are good.
    OK, you've got me on an acronym I don't know. The 'official' definition of ST on the abbreviations page is Short Time, but I think you're getting at something else.

  13. #8763
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 15

    Difference between AMP and aamp

    How do we tell the difference?

    If I want the whole ordeal, how do I differentiate the places which offer it and the places which don't?

    Rubmaps doesn't distinguish this as it just lists all of them in one place.

    Happy new year!

  14. #8762

    Fw

    Decided to visit FW in Alexandria today. Met Jenny. Cute girl with nice bolt-ons, I guess about the cups but I'm a horrible judge. Fun table shower and good firm massage. Her ST and technique are good. She got me in the chin if ya know what I mean. Very nice clean place too.

  15. #8761

    Pine Tree

    I was in the area and decided to hit Pine Tree, it's been years since I've been there, the one in Fairfax. It was in the middle of the day and the place was empty. Jenny answered the door and showed me to the room. Seeing this place can be hit or miss I went for the half hour.

    Jenny is in her 30's with an average to slim build and she speaks English very well. The massage was with decent pressure and she took direction well. The flip was average and she stayed below my knees, out of reach the entire time.

    Not a bad experience, not a GREAT one too.

    Happy New Year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape