Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8755

    Nuru

    I can also recommend Jasmine. She's in DC at Foggy Bottom. Beautiful body and nice technique. Her finish was amazing.

  2. #8754
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I hit up an reliable noVa standard finish spot in eastern LoCo, on the street named after a flowering plant that you see hung up around Christmas time. LOL.

    Nisa (the provider with a nice meaty butt) wasn't there but a new girl was, Sandy. Pretty good looking for a mid-age Chinese (maybe late 30's?) As always, standard noVA which was good. Her actual massage was great. I know I saw her around the another spot in noVA but she claims this is her first time in the area.

    For those in the area, I would recommend.
    Can you provide some more location / name info?

    I have to drive to Arlington on Saturday and I'm looking for recommendations. I usually frequent places in MD.

    I saw MM Wellness mentioned but I can't figure out what it stands for.

    Thanks.

  3. #8753

    Latin ran barber / massage

    Anyone know if the Latin ran barber / massage place is still open in Fairfax? I left the area for 3 years and recently moved back and can't seem to find anything of it. I want to say it was in the Vienna area, maybe Chantilly?

    Thanks.

  4. #8752
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Just a funny experience at a AMP today. Since I had some time before the Holidays, I visited a place I went to 10 days ago where I had a very good time but I really did not bring with me a good enough tip. So when I went back today. Made an appointment and she was waiting. Gave her the house fee and a big Christmas tip upfront and said she was great last time and I wanted some more nice warm fun. Actually she has a beautiful body, slim, nice boobs and a good ass and she really gives a great professional massage and TS. Really just wanted some good massage, warmth and to leave happy.

    Turns out, rushing around for the day, etc. I was just not really in the mood to release. She got pretty frustrated after trying everything and no results from me. It was actually funny.

    So here enters the SANTA:

    She stops, leaves the room and brings in her co-worker to help her. Co-worker communicated well, striped down also and they both worked on me and me on them. Co-worker asked if I ever has fucked in the ocean? Oh what a joy, just imagine it. In San Diego, CA where she said she was from.

    Well of course the job got done and we all 3 were relieved. (To answer some questions before you ask, no BJ or FS. Not my thing at an AMP. Just good old fashion fun).

    Merry Christmas to all.

    Take care of your providers this holiday season.

    They are valuable for what they do, and most are nice people.

    Then everyone can have a smile on their face.

    Happy Guy 2.
    Nice story but where is Santa located?

    PC out.

  5. #8751
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. She always uses fake pics.
    Word was she had a few items on the menu, but I wasn't about to find out what.

  6. #8750
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Nalee has thick and muscular hips, glutes, thighs and calves (which I happen to like). I haven't seen her in a while but I can't imagine there's any way she could lose enough weight to be classified as a spinner.

    And as far as her rack, unless she's gone under the knife, she's a full (B) cup, at best. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. But her attributes are clear in her pics and I wouldn't go so far as to describe her rack as excellent.

    IMHO, the main reason to see Nalee is for the excellent massage. Others may provide more on the sensual side but Nalee gives one of the best and most authentic Thai massages around.
    I would have to say "see" cup and I, for one, find them quite attractive. I didn't say huge but certainly larger than the average Asian bust. I absolutely agree that she works out and looks all the better for having done so.

  7. #8749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Are we talking about the same Nalee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    She lost a little weight since those pictures. She does have a most excellent rack.
    Nalee has thick and muscular hips, glutes, thighs and calves (which I happen to like). I haven't seen her in a while but I can't imagine there's any way she could lose enough weight to be classified as a spinner.

    And as far as her rack, unless she's gone under the knife, she's a full (B) cup, at best. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. But her attributes are clear in her pics and I wouldn't go so far as to describe her rack as excellent.

    IMHO, the main reason to see Nalee is for the excellent massage. Others may provide more on the sensual side but Nalee gives one of the best and most authentic Thai massages around.

  8. #8748

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Funny. I was thinking the same thing. Nice enough, yes, but not a spinner. (just to be clear, by no means is she a bbw or anything. Her pics in her ads are accurate.).
    She lost a little weight since those pictures. She does have a most excellent rack.

  9. #8747

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Nalee a spinner?
    Funny. I was thinking the same thing. Nice enough, yes, but not a spinner. (just to be clear, by no means is she a bbw or anything. Her pics in her ads are accurate.).

  10. #8746

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    Kind of short Trinidadian with a gut, looks nothing like the pictures, and does incall in a trailer home?
    That's the one. She always uses fake pics.

  11. #8745
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Had a very good time with Nalee. Excellent massage wihj a little something.

    Extra.

    She has a very, nice spinner body.
    Nalee a spinner?

  12. #8744

    Nalee

    Had a very good time with Nalee. Excellent massage wihj a little something.

    Extra.

    She has a very, nice spinner body.

  13. #8743

    Mei therapy

    You can find the add under ESORTS! On Backpage. The post promise a young line up of girls in their 20's with sexy pics with Asian girls in thongs, well I'm stupid and fell for this add and headed out.

    Typical NOVA Bs. If the girls at this place are only 20 something, then I'm a toddler. Huge wast of time and warning others to not make same mistake.

    My girl was pushing 50 and yes she was flirty, but she was old and just was so disappointed in my decision, I don't get to monger much and try to make them special.

    No clothing removed and only allow rubbing otc. Standard lame nova finished.

    I'm a fool and can only blame myself, I still try to live the good old days and think I'll have a young sexy girl that gives FS. Those days are done.

  14. #8742

    First time

    New to the hobby, decided to the plunge.

    On.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-4658/20693153

    2-3 call system. Girl is not the one in the pics but close enough. MILF asian with a wonderful chest. Utc roaming. I'm sure she would do extras. Location was a private apt, clean and free of smell. Any other questions please pm.

  15. #8741

    First time

    New to this hobby, just had my 1st encounter.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...-4658/20693153

    2 call system, location was an apt near fairfax corner. Pics are not of the girl but close enough. Apt was clean and free of any smell. Pretty good massage and then she told me to flip. Utc roaming. Pretty sure would do extras. Any more questions please pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape