Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,346 to 18,360 of 30759
-
01-04-16 12:27 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 133Tomiko
She's got to be in her early 60's, the owner at Choi's isn't Tomiko. Choi's owner has a rapsy voice walks around in her apron. But she's also in her late 60's.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 05:22 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 2364EmSee RE Cherry
EmSee what where your damages?
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 04:52 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 133Legit
Saw Jane just a bit ago. Great girl. Massage was awesome. No HE to be found here. Best looking else where. Didn't seem to happy with some of yall being rude when she turned down the request and the low ballin.
I know y'all want the most out of a MT for the least amount you can for your $. But show a little Aloha so they know their appreciated. They work hard. Just like how why'all do at your jobs.
Happy NewsYears.
Huuuraja.
-
01-04-16 04:50 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 145Tomiko
I got a question. How old is Tomiko?, I went once and spoke to a women on phone she said wait a few minutes as she was eating at Chois and a 60 year old lady pokes her head out the door and says be right there. Is that Tomiko? She had to be 60.
-
01-04-16 04:42 #12410Regular Member

Posts: 13I tried the free massage too
After reading that a free massage was being offered, I had to try it. I had a stiff neck and shoulders and I just needed it massaged a little. I set up an appointment and went to see Honolulugirl. I told her that I want the free massage and that was not a problem. When I arrived, I called and she directed me to her place. No table yet since she is just starting off but told me she would massage me on the bed. She said that I could take a shower so I went ahead and showered. She asked be to get on the bed and then she showered. I had a view of her when she got out of the shower and I really liked what I saw. Before she put on her clothes, I asked her if she could keep them off. She did. She massaged my neck shoulders, legs and feet. That is about all there was time for with her 30 minute free massage. She said that other things were available. Since she knows about this site and that I found her through it, there was no need to go into what other things exactly. I don't know her full menu but I am certain full service is available. As for the talking mentioned by another she did talk throughout the massage. She did mention that if I preferred it quiet, she would not talk so tell her if you don't want conversation. She is attractive to me and I liked looking at her body while getting a massage. She felt the knots in my neck and shoulder and spent a lot of time on them. If I hadn't needed to get to work, I would have gone for some other services once the massage was over. She did not ask for a tip and there was no hard sell on other services. This was exactly as advertised. When I go back, I will report on the other services.
Originally Posted by DiscreteMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 03:54 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 43Lehua
Is Lehua still in the biz? I have not had play from her but I did have a topless massage and she did watch me yank myself which was no fun. I have not seen her in a long while. She is hot!
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 03:48 #12408Senior Member

Posts: 43Whats wrong with just HJ's? If the MT doing it knows what she's doing, it can be very climaxing, more so than FS. I'd rather have a good rub and tug than FS with no intimacy. Its just the hunt of the game. How can it be intimate when you know your probably the 5th or 6th guy of her night with no work put in? Also, there is the possibility of the rubber breaking and worrying about catching something. No thanks, I'd rather check into the service station and get my oil changed and save FS for someone special. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-16 03:12 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 849I concur with JR. . 50 more could get you Dallas or Paige at ReJuve for the time of your life. Unless your into just HJs. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
Spend wisely fellow Mongers. Unless you have money to blow. Which is fine too.
Rus.
-
01-04-16 02:59 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 849Too bad this is true. YMMV, some Mongers may get HE from Thai therapists but as most Mongers know, most Thai's don't offer it. They know that their massage skills are premium to most other asian, local, haole therapists. Whatever. And they normally get enough legit business or return customers that they don't need to turn to the dark side. They may do a little sensual just enough to make you think there's a chance so that you come back. Otherwise, stick to your half decent massage that blows your wadd in the end. IMHO.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
Good Mongering.
Rus.
-
01-03-16 18:52 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 1450Blonde Bombshell
I don't know about Savanah but have seen Lehua but no play.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
Wishing she would play and I would definitely see her again.
Has anyone gotten any play from her?
-
01-03-16 14:05 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 335Much much Mahalo for this very informative post. Save my money.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-16 03:17 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 77Jane & the almighty HE!
I'm sure that we (experienced mongers) all know that YMMV based on what the lady feels comfortable with. I've not seen any negative posts for her and with all the good "hoopla" about her service, I'm certain there must be at least one other that left with "the blues", just not willing to say. But, when my scheduled appt with Tomiko was unexpectedly cancelled, I thought to give Jane a try. I made a late call and scheduled a 90 minute session, which she readily accepted, why not, with all the good reviews, how could I miss, "bad move", I did!
Now, I'm no toad and certainly couldn't be mistaken for LE, but when she allowed me to remain un-draped throughout, I figured it was a given and prepared to tip accordingly. Due to parking problems at the CC, I finally arrived in the door 10 minutes late. And, although her ad claims 9 to 9 appts, she already had a scheduled 9 PM which would have been right at the end of my 90 minutes! We settled on a 60 minute session and by the time she gets back to the room, it's 7:50! Oh well, chill out huh, I'm already naked and good things are about to happen, right? Naaaw!.
No real big loss, the massage was good and she seems to know her craft. But, damn girl, there's someone down there craving attention! So, a 20 dollar tip, was apropos, right? A self service was offered and minimal roaming was reluctantly permitted, "no thank you"! Could have stayed at home and watched porno! Saved money, but "never try, never know"? So, if you (Jane) are like the HG, log in, get a clue! I might go back for another "at bat". And, BTW, if you're into the MILFs, "she's a Hottie"!
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-16 02:04 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 14560+40 is fair if good massage. 120 for Nala.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-16 01:01 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 2364Agree RE prices
This kind of information and discussion regarding prices are good. I think $ or $20 is a good price for regular 60 minute massage and HE. That way we all don't drive up prices. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Brjetblack
[View Original Post]
John Ross's post 12404; he has some good points too.
-
01-02-16 20:43 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes that's correct. Me personally I would never tip 70 for a massage and HJ. The most I ever paid for massage with HJ is about $. 10 for excellent service with $ usually the standard. Don't want to drive up prices.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





