Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27617
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I think I spotted that same BSW on t different occasions at the circle. She has a model type body and is pretty fly if it's the same chick. The 1st time was about 3 weeks ago, she had on an all Grey sweat suit standing at the circle, I had to make a double take, but before I could get around the block to see what's what, she was gone. The 2nd time was about a week ago. She had on an all black sexy ensemble, looking like she was at a club or something. I was on my way to meet someone, but again before I could circle the block to get to her, she had disappeared. The next time, better believe I will not miss this chick, even if I have to put skid marks int the street. LOL. Peace.
    That's her Klove. She looked exceptionally nice. When I saw her she had on those multi colored pants that all the ladies are wearing these days. She waved and was darn near on the street where Ramsey / Wilkens around the circle. She was Grade-A stock, don't consider Christine that--personal pref.

    Peace,

    BP.

  2. #27616

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Cute brunette Tracy back on Conkling. Decent date but constant up-sell. She was in a Cash out video months ago.
    Yeah seen her yesterday she put on a little weight she always was easy on the eyes, be safe down conkling folks police are down there 24/7 it seems, kind of annoying blocking the monger's from cruising the strolls a few of those boys in blue have slept with a few of those mongers down there all in all be careful they are in marked and unmarked cars on conkling in all the side streets in between if you stop on that street for anything be prepared to be pulled over in your vehicle searched so when you pick them SW ask them are they dirty some will say no but be clear no parphenila, tools etc just in case the SW don't understand the term,as always be safe stay.

  3. #27615
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see your still posting. Miss the likes of some of the better postsers (eg Kim Park-the best, Stockton-best ladies). Keep them cumming and best of luck keepin the 'Lickerstick" satisfied.
    Still rehabbing after my recent surgery, too difficult to properly mount and bang lovely SW at this time. Mongering adventures have been sharply curtailed, but I still get out and cop a BJ from a few reliable veteran SW on occasion. I'm on the mend though and looking to get back to laying wood to the lovely ladies of the strolls.

    Kim Park was the king of mongering metaphors, his reports always contained good info and were always good for a smile and a laugh. I'm betting that he and his "egg roll" are out there somewhere pounding fresh oyster LOL Crofton always had the excellent pictorial reports with his written accounts of his mongering debauchery.

  4. #27614

    Tracy back on Conkling

    Cute brunette Tracy back on Conkling. Decent date but constant up-sell. She was in a Cash out video months ago.

  5. #27613

  6. #27612

  7. #27611

  8. #27610

    Karrie From W / W

    Recently picked up a WSW named Karrie, mid 30's, 5' 7'ish, medium nice built body, mid length dirty blond hair, and nice large Bs / small Cs around the circle. Was lucid but nervous since it was our first encounter but she relaxed once we got going. Opted for BBBJCIM for standard and she did well without complaint. Have not seen her before and by her initial behaviour, seems like someone who does not come out that enough (maybe works from phone more? Anyway, I do have digits and would probably repeat.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.

  9. #27609

  10. #27608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. I left my window open when I started posting and lost connection. Sorry for the double post. But the offer stands.
    That's funny. Two recommendations never hurt! Just shows everyone how good she is! Pretty cold to be leaving the window open. Oh, uh, wait a minute. Oh, I get it!

  11. #27607
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Liz is also looking for company this weekend. She says she need to pay her rent. Her number is available to contributing members. She is also a great provider with no drama. She's usually up for most anything, and always up for a good time.
    Hahaha. I left my window open when I started posting and lost connection. Sorry for the double post. But the offer stands.

  12. #27606

    Do you know talk Liz?

    Because if you do, you'll know how awesome she is. She's looking for a little help this afternoon so seniors and those I owe should hit me up for her number. She's sweet, sexy and giving. I can't post any action pics right now but I will later. I posted pics of her a few months ago when. Reconnected with her. She still looks that good, boys.

  13. #27605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Liz

    Liz is also looking for company this weekend. She says she need to pay her rent. Her number is available to contributing members. She is also a great provider with no drama. She's usually up for most anything, and always up for a good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liz1.PNG‎   Liz2.jpg‎   Liz3.jpg‎   Liz4.jpg‎   Liz5.jpg‎  

    Liz6.jpg‎   Liz7.jpg‎   Liz8.jpg‎  

  14. #27604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii has gotten yet another new phone. She's looking for some company. Anyone who knows her knows that she is a great provider with no drama. You can also see what great boobs she has! Anyone who can tell me her old number I will send you her new one. If you don't have her old one contributing members should send me their name and number and I will forward them to her. Her rules, not mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎  

    Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.jpg‎   Kandii7.PNG‎  

  15. #27603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffDiamond47  [View Original Post]
    Where morel park?
    Come on man. Really? There is so much good information on the Baltimore board and with your 2nd post you ask this? Try Google Maps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape