Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18860

    Read the Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Oogum  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Have been enjoying the scene for a bit, did not realize their was a community here of fellow lurkers. Didn't even know I was one. I've been mostly using independents in the area. Looking for HE after being relaxed a bit. A wash down would be nice, but not necessary. Am looking for a MP that is budget friendly, will spend a bill and change, but just want to change up the scenery from my usual biweekly. Something close to Gwinnett mall area would be ideal, but have traveled for a good deal or different look. Every place I've hit in the area, only four so far, have been legit. A good massage but end up DIY without any extra help. If you have any suggestions, please post or pm. Would love to here from ones way more experienced.
    Your asking questions on your first Post. If you take the time to read the forum and do some research on your own you will find what your looking for without having to ask There is a wealth of information here.

  2. #18859
    Gl and stay safe.

    I tried Tai Ji a while back, don't remember the name, maybe Judy, but it was DIY. I asked for someone else, but she said no one else available. I know uncle LEO sits there to catch speeders and txters on PIB, so it doesn't surprise that he makes his presence known. I've avoided it since. Not a big fan of KAMPs, although I had a hot one at Jasmine a while back. Think it was Sunny. Been there twice since and she's never there. I guess greener pastures. Anyone familiar with her?

  3. #18858

    Looking for mp near pleasant hill rd

    Hi. Have been enjoying the scene for a bit, did not realize their was a community here of fellow lurkers. Didn't even know I was one. I've been mostly using independents in the area. Looking for HE after being relaxed a bit. A wash down would be nice, but not necessary. Am looking for a MP that is budget friendly, will spend a bill and change, but just want to change up the scenery from my usual biweekly. Something close to Gwinnett mall area would be ideal, but have traveled for a good deal or different look. Every place I've hit in the area, only four so far, have been legit. A good massage but end up DIY without any extra help. If you have any suggestions, please post or pm. Would love to here from ones way more experienced.

  4. #18857
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about Spring, but heard it was Gold type pricing. Typical Buckhead. If I'm going 3 bills, I'm using an agency.
    That area is high-priced. If you can go to Gold, St. Jame, Aroma Therapy, New York NY or Spring Spa and get FS all-inclusive for $180 or less on a Saturday night, then do it. But anyone who says that, I raise the bullshit flag.

  5. #18856
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Spring was 50, FS 100 on a hot Latina. In and out within 20 or so min. I don't usually go to kamps, but this time I had to it was like 2 am. They had and probably still do 50 entrance and you can get a handy for 50 to complete the Benjamin. You have to hustle a little , if they don't want, just walk out of massage with no tip. Did it several times , once recently at ruby, 60 house included hhr massage and walk out without a tip. She didn't say anything but I knew I would never go back , no shame on my part
    You got a session for $50 house at Spring Spa? Hard to believe.

  6. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Place sucks. Better to go to NY or Spring spa, they sometime have hot as fuck Latina gals with an inflated ass that you can't wrap your arms around no matter how hard you try. The ones I had always had a nice Haagen-Dazs chocolate type skin 50 for entrance usually, 60 most of the item. All are on the menu and prices are decent, attitude it cool. And they are always open, always.

    I'll pay you to avoid Safari lol
    I was wondering about Spring, but heard it was Gold type pricing. Typical Buckhead. If I'm going 3 bills, I'm using an agency.

  7. #18854
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeo  [View Original Post]
    That would be Sunlight I'm guessing.
    That would be my guess as the only other place "downtown" that ever seems to be discussed is the one on Cheshire or maybe Piedmont that's legit.

  8. #18853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    Hals

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Where is the place Mikey?
    That would be Sunlight I'm guessing.

  9. #18852
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyGaGa1  [View Original Post]
    Went to the many times reported CAMP near Hal's. Drew Coco. Easy on the eyes maybe about 25 ish nice short shorts. Not much of an ass on her. Alllowed Greta roaming until we talked tip. An ok expirence. She definitely P4 P which is not my game. Might be a nice find for someone. I rate her a good 7 over all.
    Where is the place Mikey?

  10. #18851
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    How is the actual massage from her? I had Youni last week there, massage was about an 8 and HJ about a 5.
    I would rate the same, her HJ skill is less experience than other older providers I've seen before. She just jerked until you exploded.

  11. #18850

    Intown

    Went to the many times reported CAMP near Hal's. Drew Coco. Easy on the eyes maybe about 25 ish nice short shorts. Not much of an ass on her. Alllowed Greta roaming until we talked tip. An ok expirence. She definitely P4 P which is not my game. Might be a nice find for someone. I rate her a good 7 over all.

  12. #18849

    Who's in Kennesaw

    Stopped in about two weeks ago. Massage was great. Talent level is low. Some older lady rubbed me out. Did finish w / HE, but really shud have passed. $90 out the door. Woof!

  13. #18848

    Failed adventures of a chinaman.

    I live in duluth. Sometimes don't feel like driving too far to get in a little bit of fun. So I looked up the closest mp with he and despite the mixed reviews on are*bmaps, I decided to drive by anyway. The place is called Tai Ji. Next to a golf course on peachtree industrial accross from a shell gas station. There was an empty LEO car parked in the front and a really ugly old China woman sweeping in front of the store. We made eye contact as I drove by. Feels as if she drained my soul, she scared me so much. No thanks. As I drove through the parking lot, mr LEO stepped out of the mp and made his way to his car. He was in full uniform.

    My failure and scare pushed me to go home. But right before turning into my neighborhood, the other head directed me towards Bmb suana. I have always had luck there. (Its near ga 400 right before the highway) usually have young girls who look good.

    Got there asked for the hh. Mamasan said no more hh. Only 45 and that's 80. Said ok fine. Been here before? Yes but I never seen you. I turned the tables on her. You must be new. I always come and get only 30 min. She resisted and said no. But she did reduce the rate from 80 to 60. This time only, She says. She sent me to a room and asked if I want table shower. Of course you always want to say yes. If not, it makes them more weary of you. They usually wash everything. Just act tired and comfortable. Normally during the table showers, they will wash and slightly stroke your ding after grazing your balls. I usually confirm the ok to touch by saying "that too. " And "nice" with a smile. Because we are the ones engaging and directing, it gives them a sense that we are here for more than a massage. It was the mamasan who washed me. She was butt ugly. Sent me back to the room and said a girl will be in shortly.

    Wow. A cute half korean half white girl came in with small be's but a cute face. She had the " your asian friend's daughter" look to her. She was a hustler as well. I usually pay 40 here for a quick he. And 100 for CBJ and 140 for FS. Anymore and its a damn rip. ***** was so young and goodlooking she suckered me into 60 for a he. I'm a tough cookie to crack as I am a major asshole at these places. (You have to be or you will get raped) but she was so cute compared to all the girls and places I have been. So it was only 20 extra so what the hell. A nice he. She sat across from me so access to her tiny tits and ass was out of reach. 2 hand jackhammer and 30 minutes later I exploded. I'm still sad that I got suckered out of an extra 20 even though they "discounted it" from the room price. I should have pretended to walk. But the girl looked like she has a nice and tight pussy and she did not complain at how long it took. So I guess her effort to satisfy would be there had I paid for it. She said they rotate girls every 5 weeks. Its been about 3. Forgot her name but they usually have cute girls there. If not, just walk away. And don't pay the house fee until you get a chance to look at the goods.

    Gl and stay safe.

  14. #18847
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Many have said she's turned prudish as of late. Too much public exposure?
    I've heard the same. I don't push it, but she can still be a lot of fun!

  15. #18846
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    She may become more motivated, if you were to offer her no less than $200 to do the deed.
    Many have said she's turned prudish as of late. Too much public exposure?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape