Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3907

    Good Ass Teasing??

    Sorry if this has been covered by I'm new to this. Where can I find an AMP that will do a good ass teasing? I don't want FS, I'm fine with just a HE and a little teasing action. Will check it out and report if you let me know where to try. Thanks!

  2. #3906

    Oriental Therapy in Escondido Closed

    I read the report that Oriental Therapy was closed on Dec 30. I went there on Sunday, Dec 27th and they were closed, which I thought was related to the holidays. First Asia closes, and now Oriental Therapy. About a year ago, I read that a new mayor was elected with a plan to clean up Escondido and close down massage parlors. Has the city and / or law enforcement been involved in closing Asia and OT?

  3. #3905

    Toftt

    Take one for the team and report. That's the only way you'll get info from the boards if your not rtff or no info is posted.

    L2 P.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettSd619  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place? Lots of CL posts. Thanks. BTW my dream of lily garden was great.

  4. #3904

    Anjou massage clairemont mesa

    Any info on this place? Lots of CL posts. Thanks. BTW my dream of lily garden was great.

  5. #3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascivious  [View Original Post]
    Walked into Z, asked for Eva. 40+40 with no complaints.
    Have you heard of what became of that receptionist we hoped would provide at Elegant?

    Papasan claims he does not know who I'm asking about. I'm calling be. S.

    Your pm box is full.

  6. #3902

    Oriental Therapy in Esco -Closed

    I stopped by OT at 4:00 pm 12/30/15, the rear entrance had the doorbell button & Security Camera removed.

    I went to front entrance, the main door was deadbolted shut & the privacy blinds to reception area were wide open.

    The lighted 'OPEN' signage was turned off, & their Business Phone No. # is no longer in service.

    This must have been very sudden, because I saw current BP Ads online as of 12/29/15.

  7. #3901

    Lily Garden

    Traffic is really starting to pick up at this place. They will literally have you wait until the next person comes out. I was informed there are new girls here and I seen the same person as the last time I went there. I really forgot her name but it was the woman who they said had a nice ass. I know the reality of the situation but don't throw it in my face. I didn't even get any extras, just pure massage. Don't be fooled by the girl who works at the desk either. The young one in her 20's, no accent, very petite. Proof pics of me waiting as well haha. Yes that's a crock pot in a room, on the floor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0373.jpg‎   IMAG0375.jpg‎   IMAG0376.jpg‎   IMAG0377.jpg‎  

  8. #3900

    Jessica at Shamrock, young and pretty

    Came in town for the weekend, my buddy took me to his favorite place. Damn, house fees are expensive, they wanted $100 for an hour, I opted for the $60 half hour and saw a pretty young spinner named Jessica. I offered 1. 4 for the full ride and wasn't disappointed. I told her she should come to Phoenix as we don't get many young pretty girls and that she would be popular. Seems like she could be really fun if I had more play money, but I was only in for the weekend. You California guys seem to get more options than us desert punters.

  9. #3899

    Coco spa. Rose

    Had seen Rose few times in past 3-4 months. Looks wise she is not that great. Compared to other gals at coco / pine, she is petite.

    Overall its good experience with rose, probably won't repeat.

    Same damage $2. 0.

  10. #3898

    Coco spa. Amy

    Had a dream with Amy couple of times in last month, she works on Wed & Thursdays. She is young 5'3 and petite, has tight body. Face is not super pretty but good. Overall will repeat.

    Same routine, She knows I was there for business, smiles and greets. Access to top portion. They are real for this gal. Soft and warm.

    Kisses all over my body and down to CBJ and she got taste of balls. Then its my turn. Fondled and few kisses. Not a DATY / DFK fan with AMP gals.

    We tried few positions. She on table, me standing on floor. Also we tried, standing position, like I was standing and my hands around her ass and lift her up and stroke. Missionary and finally doggy style.

    6+1. 4=$2. 0.

  11. #3897

    Coco spa. Bobby

    I had a dream with bobby last week, like other gals at coco. She is 5'3 105 lb petite. Here how it went.

    She might be already know I was there before. Sat on the bed with fully dressed, she walks in. Smiles and greets.

    I was able to pull her top down and got access to b00 bs, nice and soft. But fake.

    Little bit more fondling, she took off her clothes and mine too. Little bit of tease and went to CBJ. After a bit, we went on to business.

    Tried few positions, missionary, she on top, doggy. Finally done in 20 minutes.

    After clean up. Massage for 5 more minutes and am out of there.

    Standard damage: 0. 6+1. 4=$2. 0.

  12. #3896

    Anta Accupressure in Escondido

    Just a massage. I tried roaming, but she moved away. $50 for half hour. She told me time up and I left. No tip.

  13. #3895

    The Good and the Bad with a Fugly

    Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted so I'm coming with 2 today.

    First the BAD with a Fugly.

    Went to Mercury Spa in KM after a long hiatus due to a bad experience. In said experience I drew some fat chick. To make matters worse, apparently they had a dog in the shop and she stepped in it's shit on the way into the room. Massage was terrible and room stunk so I bounced out. Fast forward 6 months later I decide to try there again. Bad decisions are made after drinking! Go there on a Fri night and drew the same cow. Asked if anyone else was available and of couse was told no. Decided to take one for the team and go for it anyway. Once again bad decisions are made after drinking. Terrible massage. Worse BJ. FS was God awful. Didn't finish. Left pissed. 60 for house 120 for tip. Makes me sad as this place was really good about a year ago. Now, NO MORE!

    The Good.

    So decided to go with a sure bet and try Pine. Hadn't been since the name change. Drew Mimi. Cute but not hot. Great body. Nice fakies. Filled out new card. When asked where I went before I ref'd Coco. When asked who I knew said Honey, who's great. Come to find out Mimi is her roommate. Massage was pretty good. On the flip, went straight downstairs. Lots of attention to the boys. BJ was so-so. I'm kinda big down there, NOT BRAGGING, and she was having a hard time with it. On to CG getting to play with boobs a lot. Then on to doggie. Was really good. Finished up, got hot towel clean up then settled up. She told me she works Sun-Wed. Standard Pine / Hana / Coco rate.

    Went to BK afterwards and had to put some young dudes in check. Saw 1 come out and meet his buddy at BK. Both were talking real loud and open about their time there. Told them, "Just cause everyone knows what's going on, you don't have to broadcast it. " Told them be more careful cause you never know who's listening.

    Sorry for the novel. Trying to make up for lost time here!

  14. #3894

    Another Z Report

    Tried Z for second time. Got Lisa. Pretty much same as first visit. So-so massage with lots of teasing and access under skirt (dry, not wet (. Good HE. Damage: 40+40.

    I've got Massage A as my Harbor Freight place. I'm thinking this will be my Home Depot place.

  15. #3893

    Mesa Spa on Genese

    Funny thing happened on my 4th visit. Been here 3 times before and left happy each time, so I was assuming this 4th one would end in something similar if not better. Wrong!! Came in and was greeted by a chubby and short Chinese girl (told me she was 35). Should have left then and there but Jr was objecting, hard. So I asked if anyone else was available and she said they were all busy. With Jr screaming in my pants, I said fuck it and went in. I went to Unique on Convoy and they were also busy, so I figured at this time of the day, I probably won't get any other cheap HE place.

    Massage was pretty good, same standard I was used to with Mesa. However, absolutely no tease. I gave her the usual hints (leg rubbing, ass touching), she didn't object so I thought ok maybe there was hope. On the flip, absolutely nothing!! When she said "finished", I was super surprised. I even tried to pull her back when she tried to leave the room and pointed to Jr. She kept saying, no, no, please, please!! I felt bad and let her go, but perplexed as fuck. Has this place gone legit on me, or did I just get real unlucky?

    $40/ hr entrance fee, $20 tip. Asked mamasan (hot older woman) if Lucy was still working, she said yes. I got HE with Lucy twice, so maybe this place is still offering HE, and I just got unlucky that day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape