Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,901 to 33,915 of 61441
-
12-23-15 18:11 #27541Senior Member

Posts: 1045BE CAREFUL with CASEY
CASEY knows her stuff and will show you a good time, however watch her closely, she will rip you off if you are not vigilant. As she did me. BBB.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 18:07 #27540Senior Member

Posts: 178How's Kiara?
Just wondering if the lovely Kiara is still in town. I haven't heard her name mentioned in a while. Hope she's getting things together with her life. She's a sweet girl.
-
12-23-15 18:05 #27539Senior Member

Posts: 2344Rain Checked
Very light drizzle now, and SW are out! Got the heads up and come hither look by decent looking WSW on SParrish. 3 out at the circle.
-
12-23-15 18:01 #27538Senior Member

Posts: 1045Rainy day SWs
Yes the girls do come out on bad days, rain, snow, to get $ for their meds. I have had some of my better days mongering during rain, extreme col, snow, oe excess heat. Their drug addiction is too powerful of a draw for them to stay away. You just have to be patient and hit the various strolls. BBB.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 17:34 #27537Senior Member

Posts: 2344Anybody?
Leah is trying to set me up with a WSW named Carry, anybody know her?
-
12-23-15 17:07 #27536Senior Member

Posts: 2344Rain Check
Out right now, ain't nothing out, but I am texting. I am trying to get dark haired released from jail early Bridget. Keep you posted.
Traffic is a ***** heading north from DC . I got off BWI and got on 95 thinking it would be better . WRONG ! Got off on 175 and road rout 1 all the way down . I do see a few SW with umbrellas thooigh
-
12-23-15 15:01 #27535Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: rain
There were about 4 spotted around the circle. All white SW.
Originally Posted by HoneyButter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 12:59 #27534Senior Member

Posts: 64Rain
Before I drive my ass up from dc for a early Christmas treat. Wondering if the girls ever come out in the rain?
-
12-23-15 01:08 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 82Linda
Picked up a BSW at the circle this afternoon. Said her name was Linda and she was 36 years old. Just opted for the BBBJ. Went to my spot and she started. She was very paranoid and wanted to make sure I kept a lookout so we wouldn't get caught. She also rushed the BJ. I tried to tell her to slow down but she just kept at it. Afterwards I gave her my number but I don't think I'll pick her up again.
- Champ.
-
12-22-15 22:24 #27532Senior Member

Posts: 2419Starr
It's cold outside. Starr says she's on Bayard for you in town fellas.
-
12-22-15 13:46 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 270Scooped Molly today
After a couple of tours today around noon without much out, I saw a thin blonde spinner at Wilkens and Payson so I pulled over and she hopped in. Nice looking girl, said her name was Molly and was 23 years old. Did the cop check and off to Pierre's. Very thin body on her and A cups. Got very wet very quickly and started moaning and bucking under me, whispering that she loves thick cocks. Didn't take long for me to blast off inside her then cleaning up and dropping her back off at the same intersection. Good time for two Jacksons but no digits. Lost her phone during a date.
-
12-22-15 05:42 #27530Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven has a serious mullet going on. Very short up front, way long in the back. If you look at Heaven1 and Heaven2 you can see it. The pictures aren't in order. However, I think her hair might be blond now.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-15 21:58 #27529Senior Member

Posts: 2344Hair Cut?
Looking at the picture of Heaven sucking CLS's gonads reminds me of a WSW I saw Friday night. I didn't put 2 and 2 together because I thought She had long hair. The WSW I saw had short hair the same color. If it was her, she was very standoffish and stuck up acting.
-
12-21-15 14:54 #27528Senior Member

Posts: 291Brooklyn Report
I was out Saturday for a drive. I saw virtually no girls near 4th & Patapsco. But a bunch were on Fairhaven.
Baltoman
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-15 12:15 #27527Senior Member

Posts: 222W / w loop noon today
Cruised the loop only to find 0 SW's, LE, medics, and ULE with tag readers in the area. Be careful on how many time you ride thru.











Reply With Quote





