Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 658 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3536

    Blowhards Anonymous: Only the tip of the Iceberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    This dude is a chronic poster. He has more posts in the Orlando Rat Trap thread 663 than I have in my whole time on this site. He posted 23 times overall yesterday. Sounds like we have another Spermsac or Ambrose = Smokescreen type know it all here who feels the need to comment on everything. And the last thing we need here is another certified card carrying mner of the Deb Rumpswab Brigade.
    Greetings to all our Massachusetts brothers, and a special shout-out to "Baconbits" for alerting the Orlando Rat Trap that our biggest rat was on the loose in your fair city.

    "Yardape08" has it EXACTLY right, this guy (Chris5) is a CHRONIC poster, feels the need to comment on EVERYTHING, is NEVER at a loss for words, and naturally is ALWAYS right.

    I smiled when I saw someone refer to him as the "Sunkist kid". Down here we either call him Sissy Chrissy5, Christine5, or just "Gay Douchebag", depending on our mood.

    The guy is a royal pain in our ass, and we'd be willing to fully-fund his transfer to your fine city, should you find that he is fun to play with; but unfortunately we know you won't.

    This guy trolls the streetwalker scene down here, boasting of BBBJ and FS for 10 to 30 coins. He has no idea what it is like to see a quality provider, and all quality providers down here steer clear of him anyway. He has desperately tried to see a few on several occasions with no success, and so he resorts to chastising those of us that do partake in the quality providers.

    He's an AA boy who drives a black beater mustang, and has a menial job for minimum wage; I'm sure you know the type.

    If you want some comic relief to see how we treat him down here, take a quick look at some of our posts:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2722981

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2724295

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post2729055

    The best way to get him to go away is just to ignore him. He hates that. He loves to argue, and so if you engage him in argument, you will have him in your fair city forever; he'll have no reason to ever leave if he has someone to argue with. We know it's difficult to ignore much of what he says, and we do that with limited success down here, but it is truly the ONLY WAY he will ever go away.

    Good luck my friends, and Happy Holidays to ALL!

  2. #3535

    Blowhards Anonymous

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where you are? You entered Massholes and now your panties are in a bunch cause BB (other one) dared to respond. A little advise old man, stick to your own board, this one is not for the faint of heart.
    This dude is a chronic poster. He has more posts in the Orlando Rat Trap thread 663 than I have in my whole time on this site. He posted 23 times overall yesterday. Sounds like we have another Spermsac or Ambrose = Smokescreen type know it all here who feels the need to comment on everything. And the last thing we need here is another certified card carrying mner of the Deb Rumpswab Brigade.

  3. #3534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Billy Billy Billy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where you are? You entered Massholes and now your panties are in a bunch cause BB (other one) dared to respond. A little advise old man, stick to your own board, this one is not for the faint of heart.
    I know what hole I entered FOOL! I can handle myself quite well asshole! So listen billyboy, why don't you concentrate on getting your head out of BaconBoys asshole and leave the REAL work to ME! Do I know where I am!! LOL!! The real question is do you know where I come from? The toughest fight thread on this forum. The motherfucking Rat Trap! I think I may have to visit Boston to see my sweetheart Deb. Mmmmmm.

    Chris5.

  4. #3533

    Keep practicing

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    What's funny is I have you on ignore but you still feel the need to comment on every post that I make. Seems to me you might have a little crush on me. Talk about stalking. You're one scary fucking dude.

    As long as whatever I do bothers you I will keep doing it.

    Go fuck yourself.

    BB.
    Keep practicing the "go fuck yourself" and someday you might actually get laid again by a woman.

    Stalk you? ROFLMAO.

    I'm waiting to read about the day that some provider gets their hands on you and cuts your pork bits off.

    You're pretty pathetic when it comes to stalking a providers. You ever wonder if they talk about you in their own inner circles?

  5. #3532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Message To BaconBoy From The Rat Trap In Orlando

    Eat a dick asshole! I Ain't Deb. I'm going to enjoy tearing your GAY stalker ass apart! LOL.

    BaconBoy!!

    Chris5.

  6. #3531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    BaconBoy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Yeah, this one was too far

    A2

  7. #3530

    Be wary of the Sunkist kid

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    You live in sunny FLA and you want to import our fat chicks? Have at it brother, in fact if you can convince Deb to move there and post only on the Fla boards and leave ours alone I will take up a collection. I bet in no time we can raise enough for a one way ticket.
    Be careful. This ones a real tough guy. I think he has poor judgment and eyesight as well. Just sayin.

    I'm thinking maybe we send fatty down there for him in a string bikini? What do you say guys?

    BB.

  8. #3529

    Short bus stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    You have been using that phrase a long time. It must come from someone who has great experience at fucking himself.

    Keep it up you have such great experience being a solo performer.
    What's funny is I have you on ignore but you still feel the need to comment on every post that I make. Seems to me you might have a little crush on me. Talk about stalking. You're one scary fucking dude.

    As long as whatever I do bothers you I will keep doing it.

    Go fuck yourself.

    BB.

  9. #3528

    Practice makes perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    You sound like a chick.

    Oh, one other thing. Go fuck yourself.

    BB.
    You have been using that phrase a long time. It must come from someone who has great experience at fucking himself.

    Keep it up you have such great experience being a solo performer.

  10. #3527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    That's It? That's All You Got?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    You sound like a chick.

    Oh, one other thing. Go fuck yourself.

    BB.
    Wow I guess you really told me! LOL! I Ain't got time for your dumb ass fucktard. Go eat a dick BaconBoy.

    Chris5.

  11. #3526
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    You sound like a chick.

    Oh, one other thing. Go fuck yourself.

    BB.
    If we take up a collection to help with export's lets also kick in a bit extra to buy him some real underwear. Boxers are for ladyboys according to this Masshole.

  12. #3525

    Speaking as a real masshole

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    You live in sunny FLA and you want to import our fat chicks? Have at it brother, in fact if you can convince Deb to move there and post only on the Fla boards and leave ours alone I will take up a collection. I bet in no time we can raise enough for a one way ticket.
    I will donate and to up the ante I also will kick in a K-Mart gift card so that the importer can get himself some Men's briefs and forgo the faggy boy boxers.

  13. #3524

    Big girl Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Look I don't know you and trust me you don't want to know me dude. Was I fucking talking to you asshole? You sound like a fucking scorned pussy ass child! You're a grown fucking man. Take off the panties and put on some boxer's asshole!

    Chris5.
    You sound like a chick.

    Oh, one other thing. Go fuck yourself.

    BB.

  14. #3523

    Chris, Chris, Chris

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Look I don't know you and trust me you don't want to know me dude. Was I fucking talking to you asshole? You sound like a fucking scorned pussy ass child! You're a grown fucking man. Take off the panties and put on some boxer's asshole!

    Chris5.
    Do you know where you are? You entered Massholes and now your panties are in a bunch cause BB (other one) dared to respond. A little advise old man, stick to your own board, this one is not for the faint of heart.

  15. #3522

    I have heard everything now

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted with this beautiful sexy woman via PM more than a few times the past couple of months. Deb is definitely my kind of woman. Huge big blue gorgeous eye's and oh so sexy red cherry luscious lips which I just want to grab and KISS! Deb you are a sweetheart in my book. For those who never fucking heard of me I reside in Orlando Florida. The Magic City! I even invited Deb to spend a weekend with me here in Orlando. I seriously hopes she considers it. My guy's here in Orlando would be all over you Deb! But you will be all mine all weekend Deb! I Ain't sharing you baby!

    Chris5.
    You live in sunny FLA and you want to import our fat chicks? Have at it brother, in fact if you can convince Deb to move there and post only on the Fla boards and leave ours alone I will take up a collection. I bet in no time we can raise enough for a one way ticket.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape