Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 30759
-
12-24-15 16:28 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 707I second what First Try said.
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
Regarding the massage itself, having a feel for the musculature is essential. A good massage therapist should be able to feel where the knots are.
Avoid rubbing hard on bony areas like the spine, collarbone or shoulder blades. This is an immediate sign of a bad masseuse. This is twice as true if you're using an elbow, forearm or the heel of your hand.
You should be able to tell when you're hurting your client. Look for them tensing up or flinching when you do something, and then stop doing that.
Be sure to ask your client how they like their massage. Hard, soft, medium, whatever. Encourage them to speak out during the session if they feel you're using too much or too little pressure. Check in with them at some point: "How's the pressure? Do I need to go harder or softer?
Similarly, start by asking your client if there are any areas of the body you should concentrate on. Generally, everyone needs neck, shoulders and feet.
Unscented oils are preferable, but a light scent is probably OK. Massage oils should be slightly warmer than body temperature.
Music should be soft and nonintrusive, preferably with minimal percussion. No Enya, and nothing with whale noises or wind chimes. You should be able to hear your client speaking softly while face down on the table.
Lighting should be dim but not dark, and not fluorescent.
If you use candles, they should be unscented or have a somewhat neutral scent like vanilla or sandalwood. Nothing too floral, seasonal or pine-why.
If there's some kind of paper on the facial opening in the massage table, make sure it has a big enough hole to fit the client's face.
It's a nice touch if you offer the client some water afterwards.
Of course, you probably know most of this stuff already.
-
12-24-15 12:54 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 456Good masseuse
What makes a good masseuse:
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
Know your stuff. Have a routine where you cover all the major muscle groups with the different styles. Respond to your clients' desired level of pressure. Unscented oil is preferred.
Conversation during the massage is fine but do not expect too much while the client is face down.
Clean towels & facilities. Easy parking. Reasonable fees the current rates are $1/ minute.
Keep your appointments (I have messaged you via PM for an appointment but you forgot you had an errand to run & I committed my time to you and lost out seeing someone else. I have your phone number but I prefer PM through USASG first).
Read about Jean from Matlock Street, Erlinda on Kaheka Street & others in this forum. Jean was good & offered a HJ at the end. If you desire to offer extras word of mouth will promote that. The Thai places as mentioned are doing well in Century Center mostly because of their skills. They have received honest reviews & thrive.
-
12-24-15 12:29 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 5231Your audience here in this thread is mongers. We don't need the girl to be quite so cerebral; we just need her to be fun (eg see she exchange between AS and Boxcutter re Monica just prior).
Originally Posted by HonoluluGirl
[View Original Post]
Some guys like good convo, but if the girl will be totally legit then yes you will need the solid massage skills or there is little reason to repeat with you, for the simple reason that there are zillions of other MTs out there for us to try. As you can see from the numerous BP ads alone, it's very competitive and girls try hard to attract business.
The Legit Thread is where we post about who gives truly good massages, forget about trying to get play. Then it is all about skill level. I have responded to posts about who I see when I do need a massage. For the most part though, I'm there to have fun with the girl so I choose appropriately rather than go and annoy my legit MT. For every one legit MT who refuses to be fun or proudly proclaims "I don't do that!", there is more than one MT willing to do what it takes to make the bucks roll in, even if it's just allowing roaming while scantily clad.
In either case, convenient location (which is relative) also counts and no one likes a "filthy" bathroom; the guys usually note when the girl's place is immaculate. The larger Thai places in Century Center for example tend to be very neat and highly organized, uncluttered and quiet (people keep their voices down, there are no blaring TVs, music does not bleed from one room into the next creating interference, etc); peaceful environment also contributes to the overall experience. The guys have noted when they went to a girl's place and it was a rat's nest or her kid was in the next room crying or her BF was right there "chillin".
Hope this helps.
H M
-
12-24-15 03:16 #12351Banned Member

Posts: 81Honolulugirl interested in your thoughts
This is the perfect time for me to learn from people who enjoy good massages, because I have no preconceived notions to dispel and no bad habits to unlearn. My question is: what makes a good massage? Is it the environment, comliness of practitioner, skill level, location, all of the above, none of the above, or some combination. Forgive me for my didactic nature, that is simply the quirky way that I am. I just read a treatise about what goes into measuring "well-being" and I realized the same analysis could benefit the massage practice. I'm totally open to your thoughts. Thanks.
-
12-24-15 00:57 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 43Figured as much since I have had better massages from AMP girls. Right on, its good to know she aint my cup of green tea. I prefer a solid legit massage with the possibility of a yank then taking a ride on the village bicycle.
Originally Posted by AsianSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 22:16 #12349Douchebag

Posts: 190She goes all the way bro. I got a tip about her from a mongers PM. So when I texted I asked for FS going into it. She asked who referred me then asked how much I could donate. I said $$ and she said ok. Asking for a massage in panties might have a been cue for her to try to sucker you. She started rubbing me, I wouldn't go face down, told her I will get hard and I don't want it pressing against the table. She played coy at first said "you want massage? I told her I wanted to fuck. She said $$ right? I said yeah.
Originally Posted by BoxCutter
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 17:40 #12348Regular Member

Posts: 10How do we get info? Thans
How can we see this person? Thanks.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 15:39 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 43Monica
Tried this girl a little while ago. It was pretty hard to get in touch with her, after several attempts of texting her on different days she finally responded. When she started texting back she seemed hesitant to schedule an appointment and took several hours to actually get confirmation. When I was on my way she said no need come because she sleepy. I'm like WTF, so I tell her no I'm on my way. I was really in need of a massage and her pics look sexy so I am determined to try her. I tell her I tip her extra just so she doesn't cancel on me and she responds "50 extra", and I tell her maybe more if massage is good. She then says come. When I get there she seems pretty surprised, I guess I sounded pretty desperate on the phone so she must of been expecting king kong or something. I'm no playboy or anything but I think I'm pretty decent looking guy in decent shape. She walks me to the bathroom and and she is wearing these short ass shorts showing off her nice ass and I'm really stoked thinking its going to be a fun time. I use the bathroom in the place and the place is filthy, I would not walk bare feet there. Back in the massage room, Monica comes in and I can't stop staring at her ass. She starts with the covered massage and she uses a lot and I mean a lot of oil. After drenching me with oil I thought the therapeutic massage would take place shortly after but all she did throughout the session was rub me with no actual massaging. I don't really complain about the non-existent massage because I'm actually enjoying the conversation with her. She was a real fun girl to talk with, says she Japanese. After realizing she was comfortable with me I proceed to start some roaming. I rub her legs and ass and she doesn't shy away so I continue to do so. I ask her to massage me in her panties and she said 2 $$ and I'm like hell nah. Kinda turned off by the upsell and the crappy massage so I didn't bother asking for HJ which most girls don't do first time. So I just continue with the good convo and the rubbing of her ass and finish my one hour session. I tipped her the 50 because she didn't cancel on me which I thought was very generous but she kept asking for more. I did not give her more and I left. Will not repeat because of the crappy massage and upsell but seemed like she would play if you show her the money.
http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...om-6am/4975948
-
12-23-15 13:46 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 115Cc3303
What's the business name of 3303? Phone number?
Originally Posted by Xplict
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 04:36 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 5231Ohana
Not a new place, been there for a bunch of years. Many old posts in the AMP thread or the "Ohana Massage on Makaloa" thread currently on the second page.
Originally Posted by Prospecs
[View Original Post]
You need to go into a thread and click "Add Report", not click "Post New Thread" from the listings page. You're starting whole new threads for nothing.
-
12-23-15 03:01 #12344Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Is this new place?
It's been there since the Stone Age. It's basically an AMP. Very few reviews.
Originally Posted by Prospecs
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 02:21 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 47Is this new place?
-
12-23-15 01:13 #12342Regular Member

Posts: 8Try cc 3303.
Originally Posted by Prospecs
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 19:54 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 47Need a new place to go
In need of a really good hard massage w / he please. I know nobody is beats Paula's service but she's not around and I'm tired of tomiko. LOL no offense but need I new spot please. Just some good massage and HE please. Thanks in advance.
-
12-22-15 01:14 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 849Back to China for family.
Originally Posted by EatPooC2
[View Original Post]
Rus.











Reply With Quote





