Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,416 to 23,430 of 32158
-
12-22-15 00:22 #8743Banned Member

Posts: 392There is a Santa
Just a funny experience at a AMP today. Since I had some time before the Holidays, I visited a place I went to 10 days ago where I had a very good time but I really did not bring with me a good enough tip. So when I went back today. Made an appointment and she was waiting. Gave her the house fee and a big Christmas tip upfront and said she was great last time and I wanted some more nice warm fun. Actually she has a beautiful body, slim, nice boobs and a good ass and she really gives a great professional massage and TS. Really just wanted some good massage, warmth and to leave happy.
Turns out, rushing around for the day, etc. I was just not really in the mood to release. She got pretty frustrated after trying everything and no results from me. It was actually funny.
So here enters the SANTA:
She stops, leaves the room and brings in her co-worker to help her. Co-worker communicated well, striped down also and they both worked on me and me on them. Co-worker asked if I ever has fucked in the ocean? Oh what a joy, just imagine it. In San Diego, CA where she said she was from.
Well of course the job got done and we all 3 were relieved. (To answer some questions before you ask, no BJ or FS. Not my thing at an AMP. Just good old fashion fun).
Merry Christmas to all.
Take care of your providers this holiday season.
They are valuable for what they do, and most are nice people.
Then everyone can have a smile on their face.
Happy Guy 2.
-
12-21-15 16:01 #8742Senior Member

Posts: 912Misa / Nisa is back and I saw her Friday. When I entered, she rushed me into the room. Apparently, she just got done with another monger who was being too aggressive in trying to do UTC. As I was waiting in my room, I heard what seemed like the "big boss" Chinese guy enter the parlor and was reprimanding the customer. The monger kept arguing with the Chinese guy but I could tell the Chinese guy was trying to just get him out of the place. I asked Misa / Nisa what happened she said the guy was being too grab happy UTC and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
The fact that the providers will call "outside help" to deal with rude customers is a good indication not to cause trouble here. Just my opinion.
-
12-21-15 10:19 #8741Senior Member

Posts: 172Rebecca-Run Away
I saw Rebecca and it was the worst I can remember. Her place was very cold, the radio was a AM radio off channel. She talked about body to body but stayed dresses the entire time, she just moved her hands around on my body, no real massage and the stopped the HJ right when I started to cum. And to cap it off, the place was dirty and massage was done on an air mattress in the living room. To add insult to the entire trip, one of the people hanging around outside let air out of my tires- about 15 pounds worth. Other than that she was great.
Your spidery sense was spot on.
Originally Posted by Jayb20
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-15 09:44 #8740Banned Member

Posts: 392Nuru
Nuru.
Originally Posted by Jayb20
[View Original Post]
In my opinion, Nyomi Nuru is the real thing and you do get what you pay for. She is goo at. What she does and you will be happy. She is a "giver" and enjoys it. No FS but enjoys giving a massage and pleasure that goes along with it. If that is your thing, it is a bargain compared to AMPs, etc.
Be safe,
Happy Guy 2.
-
12-21-15 01:25 #8739Senior Member

Posts: 86Any Intel on Rebecca?
I was in the mood for Nuru late last week and initially tried to schedule with Nomi (who I read is good but slightly expensive). I saw that Rebecca was offering some cheap rates. Any experience? I set up an appointment for the afternoon in the morning and cancelled about an hour later since she missed the three rules that usually make for a bad date:
1) Never go with a second stringer.
2) If its too cheap, get your spidey senses up.
3) Seemed aloof when trying setup an apointment.
I'd love to see if anyone has had any experience with her.
J.
-
12-20-15 09:04 #8738Administrator

Posts: 5251Here's the thing
OldBoomer wrote me and asked me to delete this post because some senior member told him that he should only share his details through PM's. The thing is, "only by PM" will kill the forum. We have rules, this post doesn't violate them. Telling guys what they should or should not post does.
This is a message to that senior; If you do it again, I will take away your ability to send and receive PM's and I will put you on permanent moderation. You would not have stayed here if you showed up and all the posts you saw said "I saw some chick I liked if you want to know about it send me a PM."
A2
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-15 20:26 #8737Senior Member

Posts: 208G&G Wellness
I haven't been to any of the AMPs for the last 3 years. I usually go to the Thai girls in Centreville or Tysons for massage. Tonight, I went to Tysons Mall and passing by G&G, so I decided to give it a try. I came in and was greeted by a young ( 25) Kgirl and short ( 5. 1' She looks decent. She took me to a room and and asked if I want to have a TS, so why not. It was decent, nothing special about this.
We came back to that room, and she asked my to get comfortable. Guess what? She went away and an older ( 45) girl, her name was Hannah or Anna. She came in and gave me the massage. That was strange. Why was the change? Have any of you encountered this before?
The massage was actually really good. It wasn't good like the Thai massage, but was close. After 40 minutes, the flip was a mechanical HJ, but I was there just for that. Roaming are allowed (clothed). She cleaned me up after with warm towels and massaged my hands, legs, chest, and head. I tipped her. 4 and she asked for. 6. I told her that's all I have any maybe I will come back and give her. 6 for extra activities.
-
12-17-15 22:52 #8736Senior Member

Posts: 648I can confirm, as I use to be a regular there when I lived in LR. Have had many, many massages there and Ve, who is probably more like 45 is the only one who gets more personal. Would have loved to get the top off of this very well endowed little lady, but no go.
Originally Posted by Yekcohza
[View Original Post]
You can generally get a very decent, pleasant massage there but nothing more. When I went they did offer a combination rate for haircut, massage and manicure, etc.
The owner is a very attractive Viet lady with children, and will not cross the line and risk her business.
-
12-17-15 14:54 #8735Senior Member

Posts: 637GFE Not
One more thing.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I would have been ok with the good to very good massage with no HE if there was some GFE. In any case, I strive to treat the ladies nice.
-
12-17-15 14:53 #8734Senior Member

Posts: 637When to tip
Name,
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
I did ask. At first I heard Joy, but she corrected me and said her name was JoJo.
I have often tipped up front. In part because I dislike the negotiation and it diminishes my illusion of the GFE (if that is available) That said, you are right that as the client you are in a better position to not tip until it she mentions it.
-
12-17-15 14:40 #8733Regular Member

Posts: 12Atmb
Not sure, but I was wondering the same. I had a dream that I went to ATMB a few times and always had great service and left relaxed. I had a dream about a new place in 7 corners. It is upstairs and private with parking. It was good service, but more business-like. A full report will be coming.
Originally Posted by Novacreeper
[View Original Post]
If ATMB is still around in another form please PM it would be fun to visit.
-
12-17-15 12:13 #8732Senior Member

Posts: 86Relax not so relaxing
Stopped by Relax in Leesburg and did receive a massage. I was suspicious as their ad on CL had rates like $35/30 min etc. Not sure if I missed something in my research but the menu was limited. That seemed to be the only option around Leesburg that I saw but maybe you guys have better info than I. Save your $s in my opinion.
Q.
-
12-17-15 10:29 #8731Senior Member

Posts: 210I agree with JmSuttr's post. I've always had good experiences at M and M following the process he discusses; usually, after the flip the therapist will say "will you take care of me?" and we go from there. Most recently with Jo, who does a great deep massage with back walking. FYI- it seems like there may be regular turnover there, as a couple of the therapists I have seen in the past are no longer there.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-15 23:20 #8730Senior Member

Posts: 1991Tipping in advance has too many downsides, IMHO
If you're visiting a place for the first time, or even if you've visited before but you're seeing a girl you haven't seen before, you really have no way to be sure you'll receive a HE at all. By dropping 40 on the shelf, you guaranteed her a 50% tip before she even laid a hand on you. If she's interested in providing good service and you end up getting the HE you wanted, then it's no big deal. But if she's only interested in making maximum $ for minimum effort, then you've just facilitated that outcome.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
I never tip up front and 99.9% of the time it's never been an issue. On some occasions the girl will ask for the tip after the flip and after it's clear that we're negotiating how much she wants for her extra services. At that point there's no longer any mystery about whether you'll get a HJ or more, it's only about the price.
I can only recall a few times when a masseuse asked for the tip up front and I think I said something like "I tip after the massage" or "you take good care of me and I'll take good care of you" or something like that. When you think about it, would you tip for a restaurant meal before it was served? IMHO, letting the girl know she will get a tip that matches her service helps to give her incentive to perform. Of course, then it's up to the client not to be a cheapskate and tip hamburger prices after receiving a juicy steak dinner!
My best recommendation is to just pay the MMS the house fee and afterwards don't talk about $ at all unless the girl brings it up. If she asks before the massage, I would use the phrases above to let her know you don't play that game. If she keeps pushing, I would strongly consider asking to talk to MMS or even walking out. IMHO, if that's her attitude up front, it's probably not going to be a very good session anyway. If she waits until the flip and then starts the hard upsell, don't forget that you have the upper hand because you can always tell her you want massage only and no extras. Since she usually doesn't get any of the house fee, that should make her a bit more reasonable in her negotiations.
Good luck, stay safe, and always remember that it's your hard-earned $!
P.S. Did you get her name? It's always good to get the name of the masseuse if you have either a really good experience or one you'd like to avoid in the future. And getting the name helps out the forum members by letting them know who to see and who to steer clear of.
-
12-16-15 20:37 #8729Senior Member

Posts: 637MM Wellness Franconia MIlage does vary
Based on some good reports in the summer, I have been planning to check out MM wellness. Finally got there this week.
Good location, up one flight of stairs. Greeted by a very friendly MMS. Asked her if she was the one doing the massage. She laughed and said "no no young girl. " While the MMS was well up there in years, I would have preferred her. I paid. 8 for the massage and put. 4 on the shelf for a tip. No discussion of the tip $ occurred. A 30 something small and pretty girl met me in the room. She was mostly business. No GFE to speak of. The TS was good not great and she indicated I should wash my own jewels.
The massage was good to very good, but little or no chat or connection. No otc or any touching. I hinted that I enjoyed the occasional HE and she responded "no HE. " I settled in to just enjoy the massage, which was ok. On the flip I asked her to do what she was comfortable with and that ended up with her massaging the eggs and me shifting the stick. She soon took charge and we were off the the races. While we got to the finish line, she seemed unhappy with the race. I thanked her for the nice massage and service. Outside I checked the time to find that she shorted me 10-15 minutes on the hour. I will not return. As is well known YMMV, mine did. As stated above, I suspect the MMS would have been better.












Reply With Quote



