Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,976 to 33,990 of 61441
-
12-15-15 14:15 #27466Senior Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.
-
12-15-15 13:56 #27465Senior Member

Posts: 32I will find her
No I didn't. Because I'm dumb and I didn't think about this website encyclopedia at the time. Ill be sure to ask when I ravage her to dirt.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
I tried to find her again this morning BTW. She wasn't outand actually it was pretty dead this morning until about 6:30. I saw about a group of 5 SWs standing at the circle though. A few blondes, which made me think "wow I've never fucked a blonde yet" but one thing at a time. LOL sorry for getting off topic.
-
12-15-15 01:35 #27464Senior Member

Posts: 29Natalie?
Thought I saw Natalie by the market store this afternoon but she was getting into one of you lucky guy's car. Does she smoke? Just asking to confirm if my sighting was spot on.
-
12-15-15 01:30 #27463Senior Member

Posts: 29Spinner
Was going up fulton when I saw this really nice looking spinner near where the open air shoe sales guy was, she was wearing a halter top with nice belly showing and wearing tight painted jeans. Had to go around to try and make contact since it was a one way street an by the time I got around she was gone. Any info on this tall spinner. ?
-
12-14-15 21:14 #27462Banned Member

Posts: 1Greetings Folks
Hello fellow Mongers. Just want to introduced myself. My old identity has been compromised and too much drama involved. Did not want to quit the game yet so had to make a new I'd so w) to all you snitches out there. STFU!
Same bullshit of people trying to get in good with the ladies has caused me to restart my "Senior Status" to "Newb Status". These Snitch Mongers still don't realize that these girls don't a flying shitball about you. They only entertain you because of your pockets. These girls don't want to be your BFF, your girl, or your damn wife.
[Deleted by Admin]
No, use your regular one, I know which one it is. Don't blame these guys if you lack the testicles to tell a chick you could give a fuck less what she thinks about what you wrote.
I'll never understand this bullshit, you PAY them. Do you understand that, you PAY them money so you don't have to deal with their bullshit. So don't.
A2
-
12-14-15 20:11 #27461Senior Member

Posts: 2344?
Not Her was the heading of the post. The guy got Shannon Poe confused with Bridget. Shannon Poe passed, not Bridget.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 12:51 #27460Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bridget
I saw Bridget a couple of weeks ago. She was standing on the corner of Pulaski & Wilkens. She has lost some of the weight she put on while she was in vacation, but it doesn't look too bad on her now; just different than when we used to hook up. Her service is still outstanding and she said that she is living on Pulaski, one block south of where I saw her standing. Phone is not on thought, but maybe you can catch her around Pulaski. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 12:39 #27459Senior Member

Posts: 511Did you get her name?
Originally Posted by HitMeUpBMore
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 12:36 #27458Senior Member

Posts: 511Wrong post....
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 10:10 #27457Regular Member

Posts: 141Thanks.
Thanks for Warning! I Do use cover plus she insisted that I do. As for the greek, That was a typo. Peace!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 07:34 #27456Senior Member

Posts: 32I Will Find Her
Got up early and just decided to take a trip through the the WW loop before work. Wasn't looking to get anything just wanted to see what was out there. This was around 6:15 am. It was actually more crowded than I expected. Saw a bunch of WSW spinners and a couple BSW, which is rare for me to see BSW but I'm not out as often as most of you pros.
So taking my last loop around I spot this Hispanic (I think. Had to have some ethnicity in her) standing right at the circle. Attractive and clean face and petite body. Had on a colorful reddish top and black leggings. This was about 6:45. I circled around twice and scooped her just to get the info. I automatically wanted to tear her apart LOL. Asked if she had a phone and what times she was usually out to try and come back later when I actually had the time. She replied "no. And all the time" respectfully. So I got nothing out of it. I've never seen her before, she was friendly with the BSW. But I also only do my mongering late, past midnight.
I know one of you guys had to have picked her up before or did this morning LOL. So any info is appreciated, but if not mark my words. I Will Find Her LOL.
-
12-14-15 04:16 #27455Senior Member

Posts: 2344Not her
I last saw Bridget sitting on s stoop next to the rent a room house on Cole st over the summer. She was stuffing her face was food and listening to the conversation I was having with old ugly Brenda. I was told by Brenda that she has a nice place to stay in outside the city. Brenda thought she was crazy to get out and hang around the neighborhood. I haven't seen her since that day. If I see Brenda again, I will ask about her. She seems to know about most of the SW comings and goings.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-15 01:50 #27454Senior Member

Posts: 114Bridget From W / W?
This is not someone who also goes by Bridget (aka Sally Field lookalike)? Kinda reminds me of that Bridget with some pounds on her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Hopefully it's not her. Assuming it's not her, anyone have intel on Bridget? I know she was locked up for awhile and got out early this year but haven't seen her around. Any intel appreciated.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
12-13-15 22:21 #27453Senior Member

Posts: 201Little Sara
I was just on my way home and saw little Sara at her usual spot Wilkens and Payson so I stopped and she hopped in and we went to a nice spot for a quick car date standard tuition for a BBBJCIM, as always not much more I can say about her that hasn't already been said about her. Real fun date no rushing and take direction well if you see her out there stop and grab it it's guaranteed fun.
-
12-13-15 19:05 #27452Senior Member

Posts: 300Furnace
There are a couple of girls that work a massage parlor nearby; sometimes they walk for extra's.
Originally Posted by CarrollMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






