Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,976 to 33,990 of 61408
-
12-12-15 16:28 #27433Senior Member

Posts: 1369Jen
Tou talking about this Jen.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 15:32 #27432Senior Member

Posts: 201Janet AKA Ripoff Jen
Any chance you have any pics of this girl?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 12:01 #27431

Posts: 540Janet aka Ripoff Jen
Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.
-
12-12-15 09:14 #27430Senior Member

Posts: 1318Lisa--Ramsey St.
Chatted w / Lisa on Ramsey St and asked for her phone # she politely declined. Continued on my mongering quest and ran into Angela on S. Carey (nice gal but not my type). Circled back up Ramsey and saw Lisa walking around the circle but she didn't stand there kept on chugging. Followed her down McHenry and she wouldn't give me any eye contact. Went on to the Horseshoe to make a couple $$, then went back on the prowl for Lisa (light brown hair in pony tail, 5. 6 I ish, athletic bottom half). Found her sitting at a picnic table off Ramsey by the park, tooted horn but she still wouldn't bite. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company? She's def. A blue chipper!!
-
12-12-15 09:00 #27429Senior Member

Posts: 2343Hoodie
I am pretty sure this is the WSW I saw some weeks back standing just on S Mount St at night. She had a hoodie on so I can't make a positive I'd. I do remember she had a nice size ass on her. We made eye contact and she followed me around the corner on Cole st. I was just checkin her out though, I just stopped and parked so I could try and run Lilly or Nikki down and do some texting. Next thing I know she's at my driver side door pulling the handle trying to get in. I waved her off and could tell she was upset. I got out and asked her name, but she was pissed and kept on walking.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
She looked good for a SW as far as her body, but her facial expression was overly sullen, and turned me off when I first looked at her.
-
12-12-15 07:40 #27428Senior Member

Posts: 114Destiny
Ahhh. Ok thanks. Hopefully her digits will remain the same.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 04:30 #27427Senior Member

Posts: 1788Destiny
Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 22:55 #27426Senior Member

Posts: 2343I remember
Seeing her picture on John's living room table years ago. He use to rent rooms in the ally at the end of S Vincent st. I asked John who was that good looking girl. He said, oh that's Shannon. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was a SW. She looked like a model. I also couldn't believe how nice she was.
Originally Posted by Skrooge
[View Original Post]
She kinda looks like Nicole Simpson is this picture. Minus the cold sore Ofcourse.
-
12-11-15 20:32 #27425Senior Member

Posts: 114Destiny
Been trying to reach Destiny. Digits ending in 65. She usually picks up or gets right back to me. Been a little while now. Anyone seen her or heard anything?
-
12-11-15 14:33 #27424Regular Member

Posts: 1Whos the baddest top notch headgiver on Conklin Street
Had an interesting night with SW last night April on Conklin Street. She blew my mind until shit cough up the baby batter out the side door. Anyone have any good experiences on Conklin. Who's the best head gobbler oon Conklin Street?
-
12-11-15 14:28 #27423Senior Member

Posts: 248Not Easy
Blonde. Obviously not PR "Easy" Erica. Now that was a girl!
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 13:03 #27422Senior Member

Posts: 2343I don't know
I honestly believed she was tricking for money and not drugs. She popped up out of nowhere after being off the streets for years. I heard from a relative by marriage that she was in a program and doing good. When we last spoke together, she had gotton approved to be her mother's legal guardian and was trying to get a place for the both of them. She asked me to keep in touch so I could come see her at their new place.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
From that time on I'd see her walking periodically by the circle, near eagle st and once at Pierre's, she was trying to sale Xanex . I was with Kiara that day and waiting on the room to free up. I assumed the pills were her prescription and instead of taking them she was trying to get hard cash. She was a big boned girl, and never lost any weight so I never thought she was doing anything except working for money .
-
12-11-15 12:43 #27421Senior Member

Posts: 133Have to second this
Unfortunately, have to second this. My first choice wasn't answering the phone so drove around W / W. Saw Tasha, she hopped in and could tell she was much smaller than before. Went to P's, she undressed, the nice body was gone. BBBJ was still very good and the FS was fine as well, however, because of a recent medical issue, she was unable to allow third input, the main reason I picked her up in the first place. After dropping her off, I had to drive with the windows open and take a shower once I got home. A shame. She also gave me some sad details about the SW recently murdered and how the POS murderers are looking for a fellow SW who was also there when it all took place.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 12:13 #27420Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
Are. I. P. She was cool with me.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 12:01 #27419Senior Member

Posts: 82Amber Marie
I was driving through WW early this morning 5 ish and the pickings were slim. Did a double back and ended up picking up a blond girl goes by Amber Marie off of Cole St. Little heavy for my tastes but in a pinch it works. She did have a big rack. Circled around to the spot and she gets the Mike work started. Nice work little bit of teeth, I don't mind. Did the deed and moved on standard tuition plus a nice tip for speedy work. No digits but says she is usually out all night and close to the circle. Looks 5 service 8 said she has a nice big ass. Maybe next time. I would repeat.











Reply With Quote



