Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 19147
-
12-12-15 10:55 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 324Jackie
While spending sometime with Jackie this Saturday morning we did a little back in time flashback with some of her pics a couple of them would have got her knocked up. My baby can be crazy at times but she is truly sweet. The habit breaking is a work in progress the stages have been set the motion is just slow.
-
12-12-15 10:27 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 55Ya its pretty nuts down there lately.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 09:53 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 364$40 for a BJ? Her prices have gone up LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 09:39 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 246Juice
She won't be out long. She doesn't know when to quit and doesn't give a damn either. She's a totally different girl when she's not on the candy. But she's always on the candy because she has no problem getting money. Cute girl.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 08:43 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 356Ave. & Fort
Went out Thurs. Between 4 pm and 7 cruised both strolls. Cops were hot on fort seen one hiding around corner watching a swer. I only seen one desent looking on mi ave, did not partake be safe. Looks like the heat is on the swers.
-
12-12-15 08:26 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 55Nice
That is good news indeed.
Originally Posted by LorenTide
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 02:47 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 92Juice / Ariel
She's back!
First time in 18 or so months I have seen her on the Are.
She's put on a bit of weight on her booty, and her face looks different.
I didn't stop to talk to her. Nor will I.
The Po Po own the Are these days and only a mongoloid moron would try for a scoop there these days.
Juice: a little nutty, but my god was she great.
-
12-11-15 22:04 #10470Senior Member

Posts: 70Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by IWasChosen
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 20:47 #10469Regular Member

Posts: 12Around what time? Can you pm me digits?
Originally Posted by LorenTide
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 17:58 #10468Regular Member

Posts: 23There is a God
Great news! Melanie is back on Fort with her incredible skills. Now with long hairs but still has her baby face.
Petite style, great BBBJCIM 40, let me fingering her and gave me her digits.
-
12-11-15 17:41 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 109The Are and Brentwood
Just heard on the scanner there's a operation on John are and Brentwood as of 5:30 pm.
-
12-11-15 14:27 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 109Blonde on Fort
I have met a cute blonde on Fort and she said her name was Brandy about 5' 6" 130 or so. Clean, cute.
Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-15 14:27 #10465Senior Member

Posts: 2362 new reports
These reports are from a few weeks back. Been busy and wasn't able to post a report. First up, I went to see Sarah off of the ave. I picked her up form her place and gave her 20 for BBBJ. Decided on road head, so she gave me a good BBBJ and even let me get a little rough by throat f*g her til I cim. About a week after that I took a ride down Fort and on my first pass I saw Paige. I got her attention and she pointed the apartment, so I knew to meet her behind it. I followed her up to her apartment that she shares, so we just went into the bathroom. Gave her 20 for BBBJ, she sat on the corner of the bath tub and gave me a very nice blowjob. Told her I wanted to bend her over and she said, if I have an extra 10 we can do that, so I did thankfully and we swicted. I sat down and put on the cover and she sat on it, gave me a very good. I pulled her hair and she rode harder til I unloaded in the cover. I haven't checked to see if Paige's phone is back on, but I will go looking for her again later tonight. As for Sarah, I don't have any pics of her, but I do have a few vids of her. I'll try to pull some pictures from that and post them.
-
12-11-15 13:18 #10464Senior Member

Posts: 236John are decoy
Decoy out on John are near the Marathon gas station on 6 mile. Under cover was hiding in the church parking lot. Be safe out there.
-
12-11-15 02:01 #10463Senior Member

Posts: 364Mel
Yea she's been retired 4 a couple years now.
Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





