Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10477

    Jackie

    While spending sometime with Jackie this Saturday morning we did a little back in time flashback with some of her pics a couple of them would have got her knocked up. My baby can be crazy at times but she is truly sweet. The habit breaking is a work in progress the stages have been set the motion is just slow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20151212_102028.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-12-12-10-15-59.jpg‎  

  2. #10476
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    She's back!

    First time in 18 or so months I have seen her on the Are.

    She's put on a bit of weight on her booty, and her face looks different.

    I didn't stop to talk to her. Nor will I.

    The Po Po own the Are these days and only a mongoloid moron would try for a scoop there these days.

    Juice: a little nutty, but my god was she great.
    Ya its pretty nuts down there lately.

  3. #10475
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174  [View Original Post]
    Around what time? Can you pm me digits?
    $40 for a BJ? Her prices have gone up LOL.

  4. #10474

    Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    She's back!

    First time in 18 or so months I have seen her on the Are.

    She's put on a bit of weight on her booty, and her face looks different.

    I didn't stop to talk to her. Nor will I.

    The Po Po own the Are these days and only a mongoloid moron would try for a scoop there these days.

    Juice: a little nutty, but my god was she great.
    She won't be out long. She doesn't know when to quit and doesn't give a damn either. She's a totally different girl when she's not on the candy. But she's always on the candy because she has no problem getting money. Cute girl.

  5. #10473

    Ave. & Fort

    Went out Thurs. Between 4 pm and 7 cruised both strolls. Cops were hot on fort seen one hiding around corner watching a swer. I only seen one desent looking on mi ave, did not partake be safe. Looks like the heat is on the swers.

  6. #10472

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenTide  [View Original Post]
    Great news! Melanie is back on Fort with her incredible skills. Now with long hairs but still has her baby face.

    Petite style, great BBBJCIM 40, let me fingering her and gave me her digits.
    That is good news indeed.

  7. #10471

    Juice / Ariel

    She's back!

    First time in 18 or so months I have seen her on the Are.

    She's put on a bit of weight on her booty, and her face looks different.

    I didn't stop to talk to her. Nor will I.

    The Po Po own the Are these days and only a mongoloid moron would try for a scoop there these days.

    Juice: a little nutty, but my god was she great.

  8. #10470
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasChosen  [View Original Post]
    Decoy out on John are near the Marathon gas station on 6 mile. Under cover was hiding in the church parking lot. Be safe out there.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #10469
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenTide  [View Original Post]
    Great news! Melanie is back on Fort with her incredible skills. Now with long hairs but still has her baby face.

    Petite style, great BBBJCIM 40, let me fingering her and gave me her digits.
    Around what time? Can you pm me digits?

  10. #10468

    There is a God

    Great news! Melanie is back on Fort with her incredible skills. Now with long hairs but still has her baby face.

    Petite style, great BBBJCIM 40, let me fingering her and gave me her digits.

  11. #10467

    The Are and Brentwood

    Just heard on the scanner there's a operation on John are and Brentwood as of 5:30 pm.

  12. #10466

    Blonde on Fort

    I have met a cute blonde on Fort and she said her name was Brandy about 5' 6" 130 or so. Clean, cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174  [View Original Post]
    Where has the WSW with blonde hair that hangs out in fort been lately? She's the only one down there not smoking it all away.

  13. #10465

    2 new reports

    These reports are from a few weeks back. Been busy and wasn't able to post a report. First up, I went to see Sarah off of the ave. I picked her up form her place and gave her 20 for BBBJ. Decided on road head, so she gave me a good BBBJ and even let me get a little rough by throat f*g her til I cim. About a week after that I took a ride down Fort and on my first pass I saw Paige. I got her attention and she pointed the apartment, so I knew to meet her behind it. I followed her up to her apartment that she shares, so we just went into the bathroom. Gave her 20 for BBBJ, she sat on the corner of the bath tub and gave me a very nice blowjob. Told her I wanted to bend her over and she said, if I have an extra 10 we can do that, so I did thankfully and we swicted. I sat down and put on the cover and she sat on it, gave me a very good. I pulled her hair and she rode harder til I unloaded in the cover. I haven't checked to see if Paige's phone is back on, but I will go looking for her again later tonight. As for Sarah, I don't have any pics of her, but I do have a few vids of her. I'll try to pull some pictures from that and post them.

  14. #10464

    John are decoy

    Decoy out on John are near the Marathon gas station on 6 mile. Under cover was hiding in the church parking lot. Be safe out there.

  15. #10463

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrizz174  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's her, only ever wanted 20 for BBBJ, 45 for cfs, she was perfect but can't find her anymore.
    Yea she's been retired 4 a couple years now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape