Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 24,196 to 24,210 of 28087
-
12-24-15 04:11 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 646Tried Z
Walked into Z, asked for Eva. The guy asked, you call? No. You wait 5 minutes? Yes. Then he says she's busy. How long? One hour. Ugh. You try new girl, she's good. Regrettably, I said okay.
I go to the room and in comes Yo Yo. Not young but not too unattractive. Raspy voice like she smoked a thousand cigarettes but fresh breath with wad of gum in her mouth. Small hips, thin legs, round face, slight paunch but turns out really nice tits. Very friendly, too friendly.
She gets right in my face, making sweet talk and plants one right on my lips. Some might find this enticing. Not me. All I could think about was the thousand loads that pased through those lips and and asymptomatic viral shedding. Yuck.
Good massage, good tease, reach under stroking. Feeling great but her looks don't do it for me. She kept wanting to kiss but I'd turn my head. She asked me to kiss her so I kissed her cheek and neck a bit but that's it. She then started stroking and kissing down towards my cock. I stopped her and showed her just HJ. I think bbj and FS is on the menu.
She kept asking, good massagie? I assured her it was. Good massagie, good tip? Yes. She finished me off nicely. In the low light, her profile, kissing my chest, she looked kind of cute. Access to her nice tits was a plus. All-in-all not too bad but I wouldn't ask for her again. 40+40 with no complaints.
-
12-13-15 18:15 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 114Stella at Apple Lady, Linda at moonlight, Lily at chi
So I'm an OC guy started work recently in Sorrento Valley Area.
First stop last week was Apple Lady, Stella stayed with me as I was getting undressed and was grabbing the junk immediately.
She is cute young and gives a crappy massage, just wanted to get to business.
Unlike most of the Chinese places she tried to negotiate, first offered a BJ but I wasn't expecting that and didn't bring more than the std 40 so just opted for the HJ.
She wanted 60 and wouldn't budge on 6 o until I said forget it and started getting dressed, then she said 40 but by then it's too late. We need to hold firm on pricing.
Lily at chi on Pacific heights was an old fugly who gave a decent massage and HJ. But too old and too fugly.
Best experience was Linda, the MMS at Moonlight. The girls were busy so she took me, nice sensual massage and a bit of prostate play. Will repeat if she is available.
Any other good prostate ladies out there?
-
12-12-15 01:56 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 106Not 100% certain
Well, I made the trip to see Lily and came away a little underwhelmed. First off, she wasn't there when I got there and had to wait 15 minutes for her to arrive. Then, based on Deez description of her, wasn't 100% certain, the girl who said she was Lily, was actually her. This one was maybe a 5-6 in looks in the dim lighting and had a pouch as if she had a kid in the past year and hasn't quite worked it off yet. She had a nice ass but chest was a 'Bee' at best with bigger areola. Access below was strictly OTC. HJ was decent but not much ball play and kept the door slightly ajar. She kept looking over to it in case someone came by, probably worried because of the peepholes in the doors. Now the massage was excellent and this girl was pretty damn strong. Not sure if I'd go back, if this was actually Lily, as the performance is almost a dime a dozen along Convoy and MV area. Great price though.
This is not in any way a reflection on Deez, who has provided great information in the past through the forum and PM's. I am leaning more towards the parlor and bait and switch. Any one else that gives it a try, please report back you findings.
Thanks and Stay Safe!
-
12-11-15 13:16 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 106Deez, check your PM
Hi All,
Originally Posted by DeezNut
[View Original Post]
I went there yesterday, and to be honest, came away quite underwhelmed with performance, although provider gave one hell of a massage. I will post once I've had confirmation on a couple of things from Deez as I don't want to post about Lily yet, as I'm not 100% certain they didn't do bait and switch.
Thanks and Stay Safe!
-
12-10-15 21:09 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 99Re: Heidi at Rejuvenating Massage
Sorry she's no longer there. I used to frequent that place back in the Summer. I haven't been back since. Hopefully she'll return.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
Deez Nut.
-
12-10-15 02:01 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks! Been there in Rejuvenating Massage and saw Heidi. She is great. But she is no longer there last time I checked (several weeks ago). Is she back? The other ladies are demanding. 40 tips despite no HJ. I only paid. 10 for massage tips and she was yelling at me while I walked out there. Decided not to go back.
Originally Posted by DeezNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-15 00:43 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 106Rejuvenating and Heidi
Hey Deez,
Originally Posted by DeezNut
[View Original Post]
I think I reported Heidi back in early summer sometime and received a BJ from her after a couple of visits. The massage and BJ were both done well, although, if Lily does it, based on her looks, I would take that much farther drive every time! I will report back and may even try for a BJ if things are going in that direction.
Thanks again Deez.
Stay Safe!
-
12-10-15 00:38 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 106Will find out
Hey Lascivious,
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
I tried booking with her this morning (Wednesday) and she didn't have any openings until very late afternoon. So I booked for tomorrow, Thursday, 12/10. Based on the pictures, I'm looking forward to it and will report back. Could this be the 'Ella' type we've been looking for? I will definitely report back.
Stay safe!
-
12-09-15 22:30 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 99RE: Lily at Massage Wen
I really doubt she provides BJ. I could be wrong. I've only been there once.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for sum BJ action w / great massage therapy, try Rejuvenating Massage at Rancho Penasquitos. Ask for Heidi.
-
12-09-15 22:22 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 99RE: Lily at Massage Wen
Yes! That would be her.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
Deez Nut.
-
12-09-15 22:17 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 646Is it the backpage ad? There are some smoking hot pics in that ad, way TGTBT. If she looks like that, she'll be hard to book.
Originally Posted by DeezNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 20:08 #3881Regular Member

Posts: 17Walk in, strip down neckid or wait for mamason to collect her fee,(I Love being neckid in front of mamason). Lay down, face up totally nude. Your massasge theripist will ask you for EVERYTHING. YES EVERYTHING. Have you been here befor. Yes, can't remember her name, YES BEEN HERE BEFOR. Massage everything!
Originally Posted by ImNewHeree
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 17:07 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 181You are absolutely right about the PIN cards. On my last visit to Health Spa / Sakura, the mamasan had trouble finding my card. She pulled out the wrong card (which apparently had a physical description of the monger on the back along with some tatoos he had) and asked me if I had the same tatoos.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 12:20 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 140Funny enough, that's where I was going to go before I went to Apple Lady.
Originally Posted by SeniorLeche
[View Original Post]
I was reading some reviews on different places and apparently the pin places are starting to put "cliff notes" on then back of the cards. If you ask for something like BBBJ or go lower on the price, they document it. The people on "RM" said it was bullshit but I don't read any Asiatic language. That may be the reason people are purposely getting the shittier girls at some of these places as well.
Also, sorry about the grammatical errors. I know some people get irritated by it. Wasn't quite awake yet.
-
12-09-15 11:15 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 181Apple Lady used to be one of my go-to places but I recently had virtually the exact same experience you had with "Lilly" so I will be scratching Apple Lady off the list for a while. Amanda at Apple Lady is good but it otherwise is too hit-or-miss for me. I recently had good experiences at Sports Massage on Miramar (non-erotic but great massage and good HE) and at the old-standby Health Spa (the old Sakura). Good luck.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






