Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10447

    Liz at vernor & central

    Used to see her often a year or so ago, but haven't been able to contact her in months. She was 19 or 20 with long dirty blonde hair and stayed in that apartment that is finally destroyed next to the gas station. Just wondering if anyone has current contact info, please pm me. Thanks!

  2. #10446

    Charlie is a piece of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitFreak  [View Original Post]
    What is up with this ones attitude? She thinks she's made of gold or something.
    Chick thinks she's gods gift to the streets. She acts straight up with people and then steals from them.

    Ask any girl out there and charlie has probably gotten something out of them.

    She's no good. She'll steal from you and when you catch her doingit, she will give you an attitude like its your fault.

    Don't swoop this chick, ever.

  3. #10445

    Platinum Pussy LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeyman  [View Original Post]
    Even street walkers can suffer from the platinum pussy problem it's not limited to strippers.
    Yeah. I remember Ariel on the Are. She kept quoting me $100. I told her she was mental, but she disappeared before I saw her price become reasonable. She was a hottie, though. Too bad I never got a chance to taste.

  4. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeyman  [View Original Post]
    Even street walkers can suffer from the platinum pussy problem it's not limited to strippers.
    I get that but she won't even let you talk to another girl in her presence. She's really not all that.

  5. #10443
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitFreak  [View Original Post]
    What is up with this ones attitude? She thinks she's made of gold or something.
    Even street walkers can suffer from the platinum pussy problem it's not limited to strippers.

  6. #10442

    Charlie

    What is up with this ones attitude? She thinks she's made of gold or something.

  7. #10441
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've scooped Stephanie a couple of times in the last week or so, usually by the CVS. She is in her late 30's with dark hair and aveage build. She looks a lot like Sarah, and could easily pass for her older sister. She even said that she gets mistaken for Sarah a lot. We settled on a BBBJ for 20. She took direction very well, and earned the extra 10 I gave her (I usually tip 5). I will see her as often as I can until the next one comes along. LOL.
    I've dated her a few times good skills and a nice girl. I've only seen her out in the mornings.

  8. #10440

    Amber

    If we are thinking of the same girl (she used to hang out just south of Nevada) she OD'd a couple years ago now.

  9. #10439

    In seach of

    Just wondering has anyone seen SW Amber skinny WSW on the are. About 5-7 strawberry blone mid 20's. She has one of the best BBBJ I've ever experience the. And I've had plenty. Just looken 4 her checking to see if she been seen. Please comment.

  10. #10438

    In seach of

    Just wondering mongers anyone knows or seen Amber.

    About 5-6 or 7 skinny strawberry blone from the are. Last time I saw her was maybe 2011 or 2012. Always out strolling. She has one of the best BBBJ I've every dreamed about and believe me I dream of plenty.

    So if anyone has any info. Please comment good or bad.

  11. #10437

    Stephanie Mich Ave

    I've scooped Stephanie a couple of times in the last week or so, usually by the CVS. She is in her late 30's with dark hair and aveage build. She looks a lot like Sarah, and could easily pass for her older sister. She even said that she gets mistaken for Sarah a lot. We settled on a BBBJ for 20. She took direction very well, and earned the extra 10 I gave her (I usually tip 5). I will see her as often as I can until the next one comes along. LOL.

  12. #10436

    Very quiet in Motown.

    Detroit's various strolls were ghost towns this morning. Exactly how bad was it? The only SW out was Tassie. I am asking Santa for a couple of 22 year old SWers in my stocking and phones that actually stay on permanently for the rest of our favorites. And yes, every phone will come with voice mail will already be set up for those sweeties too lazy to do it themselves. Fatima's usual corner is pretty depressing without her smiling presence.

  13. #10435

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Sorry did not check my report before I uploaded it. FYI saw Barbie hanging at the Comerica from the street gossip she is working again happy holidays and hunting fellows.
    If anyone has Barbie's number please message me it!

    Thanks.

  14. #10434

    Fort Stroll

    Cruised the ave and fort this morning, Ave was dead, went down fort saw Wendy and went for the scoop. We went for a short stay to give her time to warm up and clean up, I keep nicer toiletries on hand for such an occasion. Very accommodating as I'm sure many of you already know. Dropped her back at the apt when we were done. She made mention of moving soon, only to Ecorse but don't know how that will affect her availability. Had time on the room yet so made another stroll but everything was dead, so turned in the keys and called it a day. As always be safe gentleman.

  15. #10433

    Amber Chalmers

    I was just wondering what was going on with the street walker section of the board? Not much info going around, so I guess I will share this one.

    I saw Amber right by the hotel on harper and 94. Long dark hair and skinny. Gave me a good covered BJ for 20. She put the cover on without asking, and I just didn't fight against it. I normally like BB. Took about 20 minutes, and she never stopped. I was surprised by that. Good time, and I will see again if I find her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape