Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,056 to 23,070 of 31683
-
12-06-15 00:42 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 139XXXmas Images of LilBunnyDoll, Adorable Anya
I am glad to see that some of the other members have gotten to know Anya up close and personal. She is always on point, wonderful to talk with, and fully GFE. She recently let me capture the holiday images attached to this posting. I have already written several reviews and provided contact information, just search this thread.
She will be leaving for "Winter Break" from her college studies around December 14th. So if you want to meet her this year, you best be sending her an email soon!
By the way, Jazak, your pictures of Anya were pretty sweet too!
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-15 21:18 #8627Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you sweetie
It was very nich to see you and I enjoyed myself.
Originally Posted by JohnA51
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-15 14:09 #8626Regular Member

Posts: 12MarinaGFE a first-timers report
Well, I had my first dream the other day. I was lucky enough to have it with Marina. Positive reviews have already been made on the forum so what more could be said? I was looking for a GFE and definitely found it. She is hotter than her pictures with curves in all the right places. Beautiful smile and long black hair. Very warm, friendly and made me feel at home. She sensed I was nervous at my first dream but took care of that in no time. She's a keeper in my book and hope to dream about her again as soon as possible.
-
12-04-15 11:46 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 64Orland is VERY lucky to have this Redhead!!
I visit once about every few weeks. I'm always trying to find the "one". Most of my experience is in S Florida.
I was searching my local sight and found out one of my ATF's was now available in Orlando. I was planing on being up there and contacted Amie via email letting her know I would be in Orlando, we set the time and place.
Amie arrived on time, looking great in her casual street wear. She reminded me of Sandra the from Greece. She entered and it was full throttle from the first kiss to when she left me. Amie is the quintessential GFE. She has a good head on her sholders and truly enjoys what she doing.
I now have a "go to" who I know, and won't have to forever be lonley in Orlando. Gents treat her well and she will do like wise. She can be reached at independentgirls.com, in the search box type Amie.
-
12-04-15 10:35 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 169Alissa
I had some free time and could not get anything set up last minute with my regulars. So I contacted Allisa and she was quick to respond and after screening she contacted me and we set a time. I will say her reviews are spot on. She is a small package and very cute. Her incall was near I drive which I am not crazy about but it was nice and safe. She is not really total GFE but close. She doesn't DFK but loves to caress and be close. Started with CBJ then doggie and right to MiSH, her kitty is tight and it didn't take long. She gives a great body rub also. She is not a clock watcher at all. Also she is much cuter in person and her ass is something to see, it is really nice to watch when you are pounding it. See her if you get a chance. As always your YMMV.
Have fun, be safe.
YM.
-
12-03-15 20:15 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 493New Mongers
If you have zero post or very low positive review count please do not PM me asking for digits or contact info for the UTR girls. Sorry, but it's just not happening.
-
12-03-15 19:19 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 493Katie Lovet
Been wanting to see katie for a long time. Back when I originally contacted her are schedules did not mesh and I just never called her back. I decide that it was time to try again. Communication was good with text. Right on schedule with her appointment. Nice neighbor hood with nice incall place. Katie has beautiful long legs that go all the way to her tight firm ass. When she opened the door she was wearing tight low cut jeans & spike heel shoes. I had to look up a little to talk to her but when the spike shoes came off we were eye to eye. Had a real great time with her, yes to GFE, yes to good hygiene, all around good service. Photos are her although her hair is darker now. Would repeat. Her digits are listed on her photo's. If you contact her remember it is Christmas time and schedules are a little tight so be patient.
-
12-03-15 18:37 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 30Asian Anya
Had the pleasure of spending two hours with the beautiful Asian Anya last weekend. Communication was easy (via email at anya6211@gmail.com). She's a young college cutie, but she's punctual and she carries conversation well. Anya was the epitome of GFE, in terms of service. She arrived on time and with the sexy schoolgirl look and lingerie that I requested. I've already made plans to see her again; those seeking a fun drama free regular provider might want to do the same. She was previously a utr provider. Looks like the word is starting to get out though. And rightfully so.
-
12-03-15 18:26 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 493Anya
Anya likes to use email for the first line of communication. If everything works out then she will give you her digits. Remember she is some what UTR so she is careful who she gives her info to.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 09:52 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 968I guess you had a wonderful time with Asian Anya. Is the email only point of contact. Do you have her digits, can you please pm if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
If not, I will try my luck via email and see.
Thanks jazak and regularguy for a nice UTR.
NB1.
-
12-03-15 09:27 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 30My bad
My bad I was referring to the one that does not use the H in her name.
Originally Posted by EasyRidingChef
[View Original Post]
Woody.
-
12-03-15 09:11 #8617Banned Member

Posts: 258Anya
She also works for a agency in the Miami area time to time. Her pictures are on the website. Adorable escorts. Always good reviews on other sites. I would love to try but never had out timing right.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 09:01 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 493Asian Anya
Got to see Anya and it was a very good experience, good hygiene, great service, GFE yes indeed, Nice sweet girl who definitely knows how to work it. I think she is also some what UTR low volume. Yes I will see her again.
Contact her by email: anya6211@gmail.com.
Thank you RegularGuy69 for introducing Sweet Anya to the forum.
Nice pics Rufus, tell Dallas I said hi.
-
12-03-15 08:47 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 963Savannah Staxx is outstanding
I've seen her at least a dozen times and never disappoints, a sexy MILF with world class skills. Google savannahstaxx, as Han Solo says "it's all true". I don't recall a single negative ever for her, she screens carefully now so don't bother WithOut references.
Originally Posted by Sexifun
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 08:37 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Dallas
Thank You Rufus for the Beautiful pics of this beautiful woman. Dallas is the most breathtaking woman in Orlando!! I'm so jealous of you dude! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Chris5.











Reply With Quote





