Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,056 to 23,070 of 31682
-
12-03-15 20:15 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 493New Mongers
If you have zero post or very low positive review count please do not PM me asking for digits or contact info for the UTR girls. Sorry, but it's just not happening.
-
12-03-15 19:19 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 493Katie Lovet
Been wanting to see katie for a long time. Back when I originally contacted her are schedules did not mesh and I just never called her back. I decide that it was time to try again. Communication was good with text. Right on schedule with her appointment. Nice neighbor hood with nice incall place. Katie has beautiful long legs that go all the way to her tight firm ass. When she opened the door she was wearing tight low cut jeans & spike heel shoes. I had to look up a little to talk to her but when the spike shoes came off we were eye to eye. Had a real great time with her, yes to GFE, yes to good hygiene, all around good service. Photos are her although her hair is darker now. Would repeat. Her digits are listed on her photo's. If you contact her remember it is Christmas time and schedules are a little tight so be patient.
-
12-03-15 18:37 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 30Asian Anya
Had the pleasure of spending two hours with the beautiful Asian Anya last weekend. Communication was easy (via email at anya6211@gmail.com). She's a young college cutie, but she's punctual and she carries conversation well. Anya was the epitome of GFE, in terms of service. She arrived on time and with the sexy schoolgirl look and lingerie that I requested. I've already made plans to see her again; those seeking a fun drama free regular provider might want to do the same. She was previously a utr provider. Looks like the word is starting to get out though. And rightfully so.
-
12-03-15 18:26 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 493Anya
Anya likes to use email for the first line of communication. If everything works out then she will give you her digits. Remember she is some what UTR so she is careful who she gives her info to.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 09:52 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 968I guess you had a wonderful time with Asian Anya. Is the email only point of contact. Do you have her digits, can you please pm if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
If not, I will try my luck via email and see.
Thanks jazak and regularguy for a nice UTR.
NB1.
-
12-03-15 09:27 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 30My bad
My bad I was referring to the one that does not use the H in her name.
Originally Posted by EasyRidingChef
[View Original Post]
Woody.
-
12-03-15 09:11 #8621Banned Member

Posts: 258Anya
She also works for a agency in the Miami area time to time. Her pictures are on the website. Adorable escorts. Always good reviews on other sites. I would love to try but never had out timing right.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 09:01 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 493Asian Anya
Got to see Anya and it was a very good experience, good hygiene, great service, GFE yes indeed, Nice sweet girl who definitely knows how to work it. I think she is also some what UTR low volume. Yes I will see her again.
Contact her by email: anya6211@gmail.com.
Thank you RegularGuy69 for introducing Sweet Anya to the forum.
Nice pics Rufus, tell Dallas I said hi.
-
12-03-15 08:47 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 963Savannah Staxx is outstanding
I've seen her at least a dozen times and never disappoints, a sexy MILF with world class skills. Google savannahstaxx, as Han Solo says "it's all true". I don't recall a single negative ever for her, she screens carefully now so don't bother WithOut references.
Originally Posted by Sexifun
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-15 08:37 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Dallas
Thank You Rufus for the Beautiful pics of this beautiful woman. Dallas is the most breathtaking woman in Orlando!! I'm so jealous of you dude! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
12-03-15 08:26 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 394Dallas
Had a really nice visit with Dallas. I bought her some things from Ohio. She is a Columbus girl. We made out like college sweethearts then she worked her way down to Jr and his buddies. I have tried to teach her how to go down and stick her tongue out to lick the boys. She is a quick study. Some new pics for collectors.
Rufus.
-
12-03-15 08:04 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 85Savannah
Yes the Savannah w H and the BP ad that Sexifun was nice enough to post. I had 3 visits with Savanna no H 1st was great next not close to 1st tried 1 more and will just say never going back. Savannah believe has already left but when she comes back do try to see her she is wonderful.
Originally Posted by LongWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-15 21:27 #8615Banned Member

Posts: 258You got one hell of a Utr girl. I have a couple in the st Pete Sarasota Bradenton area. Willing to trade.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-15 18:01 #8614Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 298Even I know
There are 2 savannas (savanna and savannah) . I am pretty sure he's referring to this one http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lients/9377418 . I spoke to her several times for verification purposes for a mutual clients, she seems pretty cool.
Originally Posted by LongWoody
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-15 17:37 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 872Wow.
Very nice girl, I wish I could see her but I get her wanting to stay low volume. Enjoy her while you can.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






