The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27119

    re: The Unicorn "Heaven"

    Well, the raBBit finally got a hold this unicorn named Heaven everyone has been raving over. So time for raBBit again to say it how is was. I wasn't impressed, honestly. Y'all have built this one way higher than it even deserves. I will give her this, she can deep throat. And she does have cameltoe, felt aight. But her and I have been texting and she knew exactly what the raBBit wanted. Even drove to the circle, twice. Stood up both times. So tonight guess I was the lucky one to finally get my paws on her. Picked her up at the circle. She was dragging luggage around with her. Gets in and greets me. I said where we going, she directs me to Notel Ds. Since that place has been HOT I have been avoiding it. I said, didn't you say we could go back to your place? She said long story, can't go there. I was like damn, cause I ain't have no extra for a room. So decided to park at my spot and hit it in the car. Get to my spot and she took forever with these pics she was trying to save from her Facebook. I am a nice guy so didn't want to rush her. You know OCD these girls can be when you do that. Could result in terrible service. Told her to give me a break on the tuition since I drove up there three times for her to see her once. She agree to less than the norm she been getting from y'all. RaBBit knows how to get what he wants. Then she about to smoke my pole. Says do not CIM, she doesn't catch. I was no, this is 1/2 1/2. Then she was like you ain't got more I was like we already agreed on this $ you lucky to be getting now. She said okay, but then the rules start. OMG! Agreed since I needed to know what this unicorn felt like. And that cameltoe was calling my name. This girl could deep throat, well. No gag reflex. So get to MISH. Barely taking her pants off, I was like no. All the way off. Trying to get a good split for deep strokes. Get in, very wet. Then she is scratching her foot while I am banging her. Very distracting. I said could you stop that. She did. Then she kept holding the back of her head. So she didn't lay flat enough for me to get a good hit on. I was like can you move your arm, elbowing me in the face like. She did a bit for was holding her head for some reason or another. Finally with much mental play in my head to over come these obstacles, finally exploded on her belly. I mean first drop hit her and she was complaining for napkins. I am like hold on, let me finish. I did and gave her some to clean up. Honestly very difficult experience. Not really sure if I would repeat. I mean a cutie, but after seeing old pics of her in her Florida days she showed me off her Facepage. The drugs are starting to put their claws in her and just like my man NT said. Stop being thirsty y'all. Winter is coming and she will be calling for y'all. But trust me when the raBBit says, yeah don't miss out on others while waiting for this one. A bit lack luster, and just B+. Got digits for you seniors if you want to. raBBit out...

    raBBit

  2. #27118

    Heaven sent.

    Heaven. Not I'm pressed. Matter of fact not even in my top 10 hottest SW. I'm not one to put someone down. So I won't. I'm just saying there's much better out. My #1 go to right now happens to be Brook. Blk SW off Fairhaven. . No signs of drug use best BBBJ I've had this year. I passed on Heaven. I'll just say too many signs of usage. . Also wanted more than the going rate. Yall are messing the game up. Let's give them something to live up to. Don't just settle for anything.

  3. #27117
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I knew about her from a friend over a month ago. He told me she liked the nose candy so I passed for then (I hate that stuff -especially rocks).
    I want to watch and decide. Now there's a feeding frenzy starting. Kinda reminds me of the Kiara thing. Kiara & I never connected after much communication and prodding. Maybe we will or won't, but I'm not hunting or chasing. Just waiting. Maybe eventually or not. Now some are going crazy because they missed Heaven, or she's not answering. Just chill, because winter is about here and the LEOs are heating up the place. She'll be calling you, meanwhile the stalwarts are hungry and willing too. Go get them boys; gobble gobble.
    I feel you. Dudes losing their minds. Lots of new shit out there fellas, don't miss out.

  4. #27116

    Heaven may wait

    I knew about her from a friend over a month ago. He told me she liked the nose candy so I passed for then (I hate that stuff -especially rocks).
    I want to watch and decide. Now there's a feeding frenzy starting. Kinda reminds me of the Kiara thing. Kiara & I never connected after much communication and prodding. Maybe we will or won't, but I'm not hunting or chasing. Just waiting. Maybe eventually or not. Now some are going crazy because they missed Heaven, or she's not answering. Just chill, because winter is about here and the LEOs are heating up the place. She'll be calling you, meanwhile the stalwarts are hungry and willing too. Go get them boys; gobble gobble.

  5. #27115
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I try to add a report and upload the pictures but for some reason the board is not letting me upload pictures. Can anybody tell me how to upload the pictures?
    When you click "add report", there's a box at the bottom where it says "manage attachments". That's where you attach the photos.

  6. #27114

    Report

    I try to add a report and upload the pictures but for some reason the board is not letting me upload pictures. Can anybody tell me how to upload the pictures?

  7. #27113

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessWizard  [View Original Post]
    Yea heavens cool LOL I just inbox everyone back that were senior members. Guys with 3 posts you need to reaf the threads and you will know how to become a senior member and let me tell you the benefits of becoming a senior member are Bliss LOL. When I was in Memphis I reached out and got everything I wanted and I didn't think I'd see much of anything and I sure as hell did thanks to the board.
    Can I get her digits thanks.

  8. #27112
    Yea heavens cool LOL I just inbox everyone back that were senior members. Guys with 3 posts you need to reaf the threads and you will know how to become a senior member and let me tell you the benefits of becoming a senior member are Bliss LOL. When I was in Memphis I reached out and got everything I wanted and I didn't think I'd see much of anything and I sure as hell did thanks to the board.

  9. #27111

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    When ever I hear the term camel toes she will come to my mind what a beautiful pussy.

  10. #27110

    Late night

    Dead as usual looking for something call one of mine stood me up. Scenic pictures of having would like to sample it can anybody shoot me the digits.

  11. #27109

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    Can't get that pic of her backside out of my head, she looks fun!

  12. #27108
    [Deleted by Admin]L.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #27107
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    Looks like a crazy Anne Hathaway.

  14. #27106

    Arion

    Hooked up with her yesterday picked her up on washburn and 4th street slim brunette about 100 lbs went to my favorite spot got a BBBJCIM was nice and slow I am very long winded never complained got the job done gave her a tip because alot of girls complain about long time to cum will see her again no phone.

  15. #27105

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Dam what a lot of talent out WW between 10:30 & 12:00. So a couple I would really like to sample but had an appointment with little Amber on Brunswick, short petite blonde, A cups, really cute little spinner. I was surprised just how talented she is for being 21, she looks younger. Perfect little girl to throw on top and let her loose. I wish I was a younger man since I had calls from several girls that wanted to come out and play. Not much going on around Pontiac in Brooklyn, did see Heather from Fairhaven.
    Someone pm heavens digits thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape