Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27148
    Yea heavens cool LOL I just inbox everyone back that were senior members. Guys with 3 posts you need to reaf the threads and you will know how to become a senior member and let me tell you the benefits of becoming a senior member are Bliss LOL. When I was in Memphis I reached out and got everything I wanted and I didn't think I'd see much of anything and I sure as hell did thanks to the board.

  2. #27147

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    When ever I hear the term camel toes she will come to my mind what a beautiful pussy.

  3. #27146

    Late night

    Dead as usual looking for something call one of mine stood me up. Scenic pictures of having would like to sample it can anybody shoot me the digits.

  4. #27145

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    Can't get that pic of her backside out of my head, she looks fun!

  5. #27144
    [Deleted by Admin]L.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #27143
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    Looks like a crazy Anne Hathaway.

  7. #27142

    Arion

    Hooked up with her yesterday picked her up on washburn and 4th street slim brunette about 100 lbs went to my favorite spot got a BBBJCIM was nice and slow I am very long winded never complained got the job done gave her a tip because alot of girls complain about long time to cum will see her again no phone.

  8. #27141

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Dam what a lot of talent out WW between 10:30 & 12:00. So a couple I would really like to sample but had an appointment with little Amber on Brunswick, short petite blonde, A cups, really cute little spinner. I was surprised just how talented she is for being 21, she looks younger. Perfect little girl to throw on top and let her loose. I wish I was a younger man since I had calls from several girls that wanted to come out and play. Not much going on around Pontiac in Brooklyn, did see Heather from Fairhaven.
    Someone pm heavens digits thanks.

  9. #27140
    Dam what a lot of talent out WW between 10:30 & 12:00. So a couple I would really like to sample but had an appointment with little Amber on Brunswick, short petite blonde, A cups, really cute little spinner. I was surprised just how talented she is for being 21, she looks younger. Perfect little girl to throw on top and let her loose. I wish I was a younger man since I had calls from several girls that wanted to come out and play. Not much going on around Pontiac in Brooklyn, did see Heather from Fairhaven.

  10. #27139

    Heaven liveth up to thy name

    First off, ChordMan, I like your rhythm! Digits provided by Chord Man. Ask him if you want them. (He offered it up two days ago).

    Ever have a near death experience and visited Heaven but found your way back? Well my little buddy went to Heaven, and he said it is everything you would hope it to be. She likes Jack Daniels Honey. Bring some.

    Great BBBJ. Great body. Great small and natural tits. Great ass. Great snatch. Great attitude.

    Loved to be videoed so much she even started giving an impromptu tutorial (to women who will never see the video) about the best way to give head.

    In short, a sport!

    Unlike girls who grew up here, she seems to be a rolling stone, and has no idea how long she'll be staying in the City of Charm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapshot 3 (11-20-2015 2-37 PM).png‎   Snapshot 5 (11-20-2015 2-38 PM).png‎   Snapshot 6 (11-20-2015 2-39 PM).png‎   Snapshot 16 (11-20-2015 2-49 PM).png‎   Snapshot 14 (11-20-2015 2-48 PM).png‎  

    Snapshot 13 (11-20-2015 2-47 PM).png‎   Snapshot 8 (11-20-2015 2-43 PM).png‎   Snapshot 11 (11-20-2015 2-45 PM).png‎   Snapshot 12 (11-20-2015 2-46 PM).png‎  

  11. #27138

    Rt. 1 in North Laurel

    Had some business down in Laurel and stopped for lunch at the McD's where the road splits. While choking down a cheeseburger and fries, I noticed a slim brunette sashaying up Rt. 1 in a short skirt. She had a large tattoo on her right calf and looked pretty young. I'm sure that she was working but I didn't try to scoop her for fear that she was a UC for Howard County's Pork Patrol. Anyone know anything about her? I would make the trip back down there to search for her if she's truly a SW.

  12. #27137

    Heaven

    So I took a stroll by the circle at wilkens after dropping off a friend at bwi and behold heaven was there standing all alone and taking in her reviews from other.

    Members I decided to take her for a ride and it was worth it I opted for a car date and her skills are amazing. Afterwards we ehere talking and she told me why she left tampa and she gave me her digits. I will be seeing her again and I recommend you guys do to.

  13. #27136
    Quote Originally Posted by Space101  [View Original Post]
    Guys get it now since she is away from her home girls.

    If this is the old Heaven. WoW! You guys are lucky. Telll them Rookie!
    Indeed! She looks good with the extra weight!

  14. #27135

    Police uc

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that don't get Northern Arundel news, LE was given grant money $250 k to fight crime Glen Burnie, Brooklyn Park areas. That means Ritchie Hyw down to Hanover which covers the Budget motel and down. They will have extra people on the streets to go after nuisance crimes of which the girls walking around will be part of along with drug dealers standing around. They have already started in the areas which we travel so be vigilant of what's going on around you.

    The loops have some nice gems that are coming out. I have been meeting girls that drove to the loops, get out of car and start walking for a quick date. Several have been really good dates, but in a lot of the cases they have been a one time thing which drives me crazy. I find a really nice one who say they don't have a phone and don't get to meet up with them again. Well Thanksgiven come along with Christmaswe will see more one or two time mothers raising money. Be safe and careful.
    Saw a new you / see sedan blue lights on built in side panels at Church and Rt 2. All plain clothes. Watch your six!

  15. #27134

    re: Heaven

    Can someone hook a raBBit up? If you could kindly pass along her digits, I'll pass two back your way.

    raBBit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape