Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 658 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3371

    DickieDewu2 Is Spermsac

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are more than a few that would not want to go out with Deb but I don't see them posting impugning messages like you have.

    She was apparently good enough for you to see her many years ago. You posted a good review on her. Why not let the past die there? Or is it that you just want to show her that you can be the bigger asshole? Does it make you feel manly to harass a woman?

    It's been said before that she wasn't everyone's cup of tea and she never attempted to hide her looks or age.

    Why can't you simply put her on ignore? Oh I forgot you are the bigger asshole.

    As you say. Go fuck yourself.
    Now we do know you have seen Deb personally along with various men wearing wigs LOL.

  2. #3370

    Ambrose Is Smokescreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Can't you at least be original and come up with your own phrases, Yellow Fever coined serial commentator long ago, and now you copy it, childish don't you think?

    And I can name many more guys that like Deb.
    Hey Smoke have you seen Deb personally?

  3. #3369

    911! We need a waahmbulance at DickieNOreviews residence!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are more than a few that would not want to go out with Deb but I don't see them posting impugning messages like you have.

    She was apparently good enough for you to see her many years ago. You posted a good review on her. Why not let the past die there? Or is it that you just want to show her that you can be the bigger asshole? Does it make you feel manly to harass a woman?

    It's been said before that she wasn't everyone's cup of tea and she never attempted to hide her looks or age.

    Why can't you simply put her on ignore? Oh I forgot you are the bigger asshole.

    As you say. Go fuck yourself.
    Hey shit head. I think your tampon fell out of your purse when you were reaching for your Kleenex.

    BB.

  4. #3368

    Dislikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Look its the serial commentator, Dickienoreview. Please share your wisdom with us all. I could name more than a few guys that dislike Deb.

    BB.
    I'm sure there are more than a few that would not want to go out with Deb but I don't see them posting impugning messages like you have.

    She was apparently good enough for you to see her many years ago. You posted a good review on her. Why not let the past die there? Or is it that you just want to show her that you can be the bigger asshole? Does it make you feel manly to harass a woman?

    It's been said before that she wasn't everyone's cup of tea and she never attempted to hide her looks or age.

    Why can't you simply put her on ignore? Oh I forgot you are the bigger asshole.

    As you say. Go fuck yourself.

  5. #3367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Serial Commentator

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Look its the serial commentator, Dickienoreview. Please share your wisdom with us all. I could name more than a few guys that dislike Deb.

    BB.
    Can't you at least be original and come up with your own phrases, Yellow Fever coined serial commentator long ago, and now you copy it, childish don't you think?

    And I can name many more guys that like Deb.

  6. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    There definitely seems to be a guilt complex expressed by him. Makes me wonder.
    Look its the serial commentator, Dickienoreview. Please share your wisdom with us all. I could name more than a few guys that dislike Deb.

    BB.

  7. #3365

    I think he's guilty of something

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Do you actually think you can make him shut up?

    Oh and don't bother I'll assume the 'go fuck youself', LOL.
    There definitely seems to be a guilt complex expressed by him. Makes me wonder.

  8. #3364

    Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    ....Otherwise shut the fuck up.....

    BB.
    Do you actually think you can make him shut up?

    Oh and don't bother I'll assume the 'go fuck youself', LOL.

  9. #3363
    BB,

    Keep it up in this forum, I actually get a kick out of your retorts. It is not often I get to see and laugh at an on-target posting headline like your "Wahhhhhhhhh", along with apropos condemnation salutes at the end of a post, like your "as always go f yourself".

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian1963  [View Original Post]
    Considering how hard it is to find a truely satisfying lay, we should focus in helping each ither.

  10. #3362

    The SpermSac has risen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like someone with a guilt complex.
    If you keep repeating the same thing over and over SpermSac you're always going to give youself away.

    Whatever you are referring to it wasn't me. I have a life beyond this site and could care less about a fat, old, attention starved hooker in the real world. Would I like her off of this site? Yes. Do I want bad things to happen to her? No.

    This site is make believe fantasy land interaction wise. I'm certain almost everyone would not act this way or tell their S. O. That they fucked a prostitute and wrote about it.

    With that said, as always, go fuck yourself.

    BB.

  11. #3361

    Someone with a guilt complex?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    Be a man and name names and state your case. Otherwise shut the fuck up. You sounds like a chick. Actually you sound a lot like Debbie.

    BB.
    Sounds like someone with a guilt complex.

  12. #3360

    Wahhhhhhhhhhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly the point.

    However we have one that likes to stalk and harass a provider because they have a hair across their ass for some strange reason.

    Imagine making an appointment, getting laid and then for months even years after harass and stalk that provider?

    Worse yet is to demonstrate how much of a scumbag you can be by dropping a dime on that provider to LEO and causing her grief.

    I certainly hope that asshole has a guilty complex. It appears he does and I can hear that squeal.
    Be a man and name names and state your case. Otherwise shut the fuck up. You sounds like a chick. Actually you sound a lot like Debbie.

    BB.

  13. #3359

    The ladies deserve respect

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStroke  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly the point.

    However we have one that likes to stalk and harass a provider because they have a hair across their ass for some strange reason.

    Imagine making an appointment, getting laid and then for months even years after harass and stalk that provider?

    Worse yet is to demonstrate how much of a scumbag you can be by dropping a dime on that provider to LEO and causing her grief.

    I certainly hope that asshole has a guilty complex. It appears he does and I can hear that squeal.
    I agree that it was totally inappropriate behavior. I respect all women in general and in particular those women who put themselves into very difficult mental and sometimes physically dangerous situations to make a living getting us guys physical release.

  14. #3358

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian1963  [View Original Post]
    Considering how hard it is to find a truely satisfying lay, we should focus in helping each ither.
    That's exactly the point.

    However we have one that likes to stalk and harass a provider because they have a hair across their ass for some strange reason.

    Imagine making an appointment, getting laid and then for months even years after harass and stalk that provider?

    Worse yet is to demonstrate how much of a scumbag you can be by dropping a dime on that provider to LEO and causing her grief.

    I certainly hope that asshole has a guilty complex. It appears he does and I can hear that squeal.

  15. #3357

    The idea is too get laid

    Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits  [View Original Post]
    You are definitely a chick? How on earth do you get I have a guilt complex? I have no idea what you are referring to other than you are crying about fatty.

    Did something happen to your queen? If so, that's too bad. But like you said about karma. Sometimes it's the persons own fault. Did you ever think about that? People are often blinded by money, greed or stupidity. I know which one you are.



    Have a nice night fuck face.

    BB.
    Considering how hard it is to find a truely satisfying lay, we should focus in helping each ither.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape