Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4967
-
11-20-15 10:41 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 100Yep. I changed my user name and I no longer post with my old I'd. It's not hard to figure out who I was or even why I did it. Someone on this thread already did. I picked a new username in a way so that people could figure out who I was and see the continuity of my posts. If it is not against forum rules, I would be delighted to post my previous I'd. If you think I am a shill, just say it instead of implying it in your passive aggressive way. I think people who do that are cowards. Yes, I think you are a coward.
Originally Posted by Idusixtyning
[View Original Post]
I just spoke to Yoyo a few weeks ago. Her wings have been clipped. I haven't spoken to Ivy, but she is on Island. I love Happy as well. I have lunch with her every week. Those 3 mamas treated me very well and I gave them a ton of business and wrote a ton of reviews. None of them paid me to be a shill for them or to monitor the board for them. To the extent I did it, I did it because I wanted to do it. The reason I am posting a defense of Happiness is that I think the attacks are for the most part unfair.
Are people getting compensated for reviews? Maybe. I have no way of knowing. If Happy provides me with food, is that compensation? She will do that for anyone. Yoyo did the same, but not for anyone. Ivy provided beer and better accommodations for her best clients. Is that paying clients to write reviews or just good management of your best customers?
I am independent and I do my best to provide accurate reviews and information about all AMPs in Hawaii according to my own tastes. I have no qualms about providing a bad review when I think it is warranted. I do it regularly. I remember I saw one of Yoyo's girls. I forgot her name. She had the most gorgeous body and face, but her service sucked. I posted it. I think I gave her a zero rating. If she paid for that review, she didn't pay enough. LOL. One girl was so bad, I kicked her out. She was the skinny Indian girl. I forgot her name, too. Both Yoyo girls. I gave Cream a bad review and I rated Muni's face as a 6 and that pissed off plenty of her white knights at Happiness. I gave bad reviews of Kison girl looks like Yoko and their white knights came after me, but those who agreed with me sent tons of PMs in total agreement. On the other hand, when I have a great experience I post it as well. I was one of the first to see and review Dallas. She is my pick for provider of the year. I have her personal number so that I can book appointments directly with her. Am I now a shill for her? Jay, Sugar and Cherry I have seen multiple times and I write glowing reports about these girls because I believe them to be that good. Hell Nutmaker and Mondo don't like me, I get into fights with them all the time and they are alleged Happiness shills? Sorry, my posting history just factually proves otherwise.
I now understand the forum rules better reading this thread. It's good we have a place to vent these frustrations in a way that doesn't leave these posts in the AMP threads. It makes it harder for other mongers to get the info they need. After reading it, I have come to the conclusion that we just have warring factions with too much testosterone. Each defending their favorite AMP with adolescent dick dueling. Post whatever you want, think whatever you want, I really don't give a damn.
-
11-20-15 07:02 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 310I know you know and I also know. Anybody who do this long enough know why you know. LOL.
Originally Posted by Idusixtyning
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-15 04:48 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 139By the way, did you ever have your first AMP experience yet bro? LOL. 50 year old providers at Happiness? You've been going Kison ain't cha?
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-15 01:24 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 501It's not accusations. It's the truth with most of the AMPs. I'm not going to explain why I know. Just trust that I know. Ask Happy (or Yoyo if she's still around) if she asks or compensates anyone (or gives special treatment) to write reviews and monitor for negative reviews. Or let's put it another way. Are you saying that there is no one writing reviews for compensation or favoritism?
Originally Posted by Zuule
[View Original Post]
I'm not into calling out who the shills are. They are out there. They often change their user names too. I haven't seen your user name except for recently. The forum history shows your first post with this user name was on 11/9/15. If you posted about Yoyo's girls in the past, she went out of business before 11/2015. Give you credit for generating 31 posts in 10 days.
-
11-19-15 18:09 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 100You can disagree all you want, but I am right. I've had all these girls and they are all great. If you haven't had any of them, you are simply a hater. You are entitled to your preference, but if you can't provide any detail backing up any claims you have, you are a total loser.
Originally Posted by Hornysamowen
[View Original Post]
I don't care if you call me a shill or not. Look at my posting history on this I'd and the one I have since stop using and any reasonable reader can see I am an honest reviewer.
-
11-19-15 18:01 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 599LOL fuck no
Fuck no, the girls at Happiness is not the equal of the girls at Rejuve. I would rather fuck Dallas, Jordan and Page in a bathroom stall that has not been flushed and cleaned for weeks than stick my cock in any provider from Happiness at a Four Seasons resort, LOL. All you shills should stop drinking the kool aid that happy gives you with your meals, LOL. Happy truthfull mongering everyone and enjoy the holidays.
Originally Posted by Zuule
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-15 14:13 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 100I think you over estimate how many mongers actually read this thread. Only a small fraction of mongers read this message board. Plenty of girls stay busy without any reviews here at all. It's far more important to have good paid advertising than great reviews. This thread is even a smaller contributor to sessions at an AMP because it is primarly for people who want to argue on this message board. Hardly any mongers are interested in that at all.
Originally Posted by ClintonPortis
[View Original Post]
Happy gets a lot of reviews posted because she likes that client base and therefore caters to it quite well.
Isn't VIP busy all the time? Hardly ever see any thing posted about them. Last post was Oct 5 on their thread.
-
11-19-15 11:35 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 194Hello. Mondo Badfoot, Nutmaker, USukebe2 writes reports for Happy and in return they get free fucks. Yes, life is good as a shill.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-15 01:44 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 153Lol.
I'm up front with everyone on here. I don't lie. I don't make up fantasies about providers at Happiness who are 50 years old and refer to them as "sexy beauties". I tell you exactly how I feel and why.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
YOU are the liar. And the shill. And a stooge for Happy.
It's too late now, bro. Any monger that makes his way onto this thread will now be onto you and Nutmaker's shady reviews. The game is finished. LOL.
-
11-18-15 23:25 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 100You are entitled to your opinion, but have you even seen the girls at Happiness? I've seen most of them and most of the girls at Rejuve.
Originally Posted by Kenji218
[View Original Post]
Sasha, Sugar and Cherry are every bit the equal of Dallas, Jordan and Page. That's right. Equal. In fact, the experience is better at Happiness because the rooms are nicer and there is a table shower. If you choose not to see them, it's your loss not theirs.
I can speak to Jay and Sierra since I have seen her 10 times. She is an older provider with Double Dee hangers. If you don't like them older, you won't like her. But, since I saw her at Top spa and was her very first ever B2 B TS client, I can tell you definitively that her skills got a lot better. I didn't get a chance to talk to her before she left, but I saw her at Happieness on Tuesday and she gave me a big hug and kiss. She probably just decided to go home for Thanksgiving.
-
11-18-15 22:53 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 29Funny the guy who said Summer wasn't his type has more post on the Rejuve thread than Happiness. Go figure!
Originally Posted by Kenji218
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 21:40 #1311Banned Member

Posts: 1022Shiny
Go back and read the Happiness thread starting at 109, then China Doll, then Happiness- plenty negative reviews: smokers breath, age, strange, looks like a KB hostess! Do a little fact checking before you post something you just pulled out of your ass!
Originally Posted by Spartacus77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 18:16 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 16Just look at the reviews of Jay and then look at "Sierras". It's like night and day. Even more amusing was Kona and Heidi. LOL! Happiness just took on the rejuve rejects and gave them news names and started filing up the review boards with garbage. Nice business model. I'm sorry but I was never impressed with the liner up at happiness. And the girls there seem to be abandoning ship for other spas like Linda Tiana Nana shiny. Looks like even Sierra is gone.
Originally Posted by Spartacus77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 17:29 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 100I noticed that Shiny had a bunch of negative posts after she left, but I didn't recognize any of the posters. Do you think they are posting only because she left? They had something to gain by not posting when she was there? I just don't see the motive. Seems like a coincidence to me.
Originally Posted by VietWhisperer
[View Original Post]
I was surprised when Shiny left Happiness. I thought she was one of the best providers there. 3 peater for sure. It could be that the influx of younger providers getting a ton of attention and repeat visits was bothering her.
-
11-18-15 16:25 #1308Regular Member

Posts: 15The question is who stands to gain from all this? If you read the post history of some members it shouldn't be hard to figure out. Think about it.










Reply With Quote





