Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,461 to 23,475 of 32143
-
11-18-15 18:39 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 637Newbie Report Backlick PT
I have been a lurker here for a few months. Thanks to all of you that have guided me. Here is a report on my first experience which was several months ago.
Backlick PT.
This was my first time ever. I went here based on a good review of this place that was later covered.
By not so great reviews. After getting though the video inspection, I was Greeted by what I thought.
Was the Mamasan. She was the only person there. I asked for an hour. . 8 ok. Nice TS followed by an ok massage. Music provided by Iphone (no speakers weird). I moved around trying to indicate.
Openness to HE. After about 40 minutes she said, "Oh you have to ask! Quick but skilled Nova finish. I tipped. 4. She acted like. 4 was a GREAT disappointment. She looked ready to cry! Following the advice here to treat the ladies nice, I gave another. 1 which was all I had on me. She still looked.
Deeply hurt. Was this an act?
I have more reports. All better than this one, so I have not returned here. I would like to hear.
Reactions to this first report before posting more.
-
11-18-15 16:53 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 152My first AMP. Imperial
My first AMP visit. I had some free time and thought I would finally try one out. Imperial isn't too far out of the way so I gave it a go. The provider was later 30's / early 40's, but attractive and a good, albeit thicker, body. Fantastic massage, and now I know what the standard NoVa finish is. She gave me the name Jenny, fantastic rack, and some over the clothes roaming. She did try to upsell, but I passed just because of the clock. . 8 for an hour, . 6 for the tip. I will repeat.
Stay safe.
-
11-18-15 13:11 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 25I think the question is as to whether they moved as a result of them shutting down at their previous location!
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
As for me, I have no idea as I never have even been to ATMB, although I've been to numerous other ones. I will try to report on them in the near future.
-
11-18-15 01:16 #8680

Posts: 906Try this
There is a "Search Thread" function just above the bar that reads "This forum thread is moderated by Admin". Click on it, type in "ATMB" (without the quote marks), and see what you get. You'll be astonished, especially by the second post in the results. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Novacreeper
[View Original Post]
- Roman.
-
11-18-15 01:09 #8679

Posts: 906Based on your bad luck
. . I suggest that you alter your timing. One way to almost guarantee that you'll get in is to arrive at opening time. Knock or ring the bell and, if they say something like "Not ready yet, honey," then ask them how long and just wait outside till then. Of course, if they are ready, then you'll be their first customer of the day. Granted, not all of the girls might be ready, but one of them will be. So, unless you have a specific preference, you'll be in like Flynn.
Originally Posted by Yekcohza
[View Original Post]
- Roman.
-
11-17-15 20:32 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 48Atmb arl va
Does anyone know if ATMB popped up under an assumed name? I see there's a new place on CP but don't want to waste my money if it.
Doesn't have the same entourage.
-
11-16-15 22:41 #8677Regular Member

Posts: 5Third time was not a charm, again "we're busy". I give up. . So I went over to Imperial. Saw 'Amy', cute and tiny, mid-30's, body 8. Nice table shower followed by light massage, back walking. Didn't want any OTC touching, just went straight for the standard NoVA ending. Was very pleasant, not rushed, would visit again. Damage was. 8/. 6.
Originally Posted by Yekcohza
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-15 00:30 #8676Regular Member

Posts: 5FWC must be popular
Went to FWC twice over the weekend. Both times MMS said "they were busy, come back in a couple of hours. " Seemed a little unusual to me. Should I just call ahead?
-
11-14-15 03:49 #8675Senior Member

Posts: 146Sometimes you just have to lift your hrad and try hard to get a whiff of a good thing
I did, and was rewarded with the scent of an enjoyable UTR establishment.
-
11-13-15 19:07 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 48Imperial Margarine
Had the early evening Humpday itch and headed down 236 to IT. Drew "Shi Shi"-early / mid 30's- face 5/6, body 8 with nice and-a-t-you-are-a-l see's.
Went for a half firm style w / oil. Above average rub skills with hot towel treatment, back walking and interesting thai style moves and plenty of nether region exploring.
On the flip she wasted no time with the "what do you want"s and we agreed on funding. Up went the top with abundant DATT / motorboating of her lovely mamakins and lenient otc roaming below.
She was getting into it and dropped the short shorts but stayed in her vickies. She let me kiss her neck, shoulders, etc even though I know she wasnt.
Happy at my 3 day beard but she was a trooper.
We both got up on the table for the main event and she assumed the traditional VA AMP facing me leg lock to begin the finish.
Great non rush technique with PC work and a very nice surprise visit from Vladamir Putin. After the Serv Pro cleanup, she offered a.
Bottled water & kiss on the cheek and I was happily out the door. Total damage. 6/ . 6.
Overall nice reasonable escape for a release and probably tied with Kelly at this fine establishment for better than average (not too crazy) time.
Stay Classy Mongerville.
Creeper.
-
11-13-15 18:58 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 48Imperial Margarine
Had the early evening Humpday itch and headed down 236 to IT. Drew "Shi Shi"-early / mid 30's- face 5/6, body 8 with nice and-a-t-you-are-a-l see's.
Went for a half firm style w / oil. Above average rub skills with hot towel treatment, back walking and interesting thai style moves and plenty of nether region exploring.
On the flip she wasted no time with the "what do you want"s and we agreed on funding. Up went the top with abundant DATT / motorboating of her lovely mamakins and lenient otc roaming below.
She was getting into it and dropped the short shorts but stayed in her vickies. She let me kiss her neck, shoulders, etc even though I know she wasnt.
Happy at my 3 day beard but she was a trooper.
We both got up on the table for the main event and she assumed the traditional VA AMP facing me leg lock to begin the finish.
Great non rush technique with PC work and a very nice surprise visit from Vladamir Putin. After the Serv Pro cleanup, she offered a.
Bottled water & kiss on the cheek and I was happily out the door. Total damage. 6/ . 6.
Overall nice reasonable escape for a release and probably tied with Kelly at this fine establishment for better than average (not too crazy) time.
Stay Classy Mongerville.
Creeper.
-
11-13-15 09:43 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 80Garden Citrus
Have been out of the game for a LONG time, but decided to indulge a little. Decided to try out the spa with two names near 395. Got to the door and the luck of the draw gave me Connie. She's an older therapist, and carrying a little extra weight (aren't we all). Spent the full hour, had a very nice TS, a very solid massage, and standard NOVA finish. If you're looking for a nice, relaxing experience, you could do a lot worse. 0. 8 + 0. 6.
-
11-12-15 14:53 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 648River Spa in Centreville
During a recent visit I drew Victoria. I didn't really enjoy, as the massage was less than average in quality. She is a little heavy and not attractive to me although others may think differently. Soft touch and end of session were sub par as well.
Nice enough lady, but not for me again.
Previous sessions there with Bebe and Hannah and Kim have been worth returning, so next time I will call for availability.
-
11-12-15 14:47 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 648As an alternative, you might try Far East on Rte 50, see&see in Herndon or Miko's off Westfileds. They all advertise on Backpage or Craigslist.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 05:53 #8669Regular Member

Posts: 22Free time in falls church
Found myself with some unexpected free time the other day so finally got a chance to check out seven therapy.
I had stopped in at about 12/12:30 was greeted by same woman who would give me my massage. (She told me her name way I forgot it started with 'H') I'm not sure if she was mamasan of the place or if they just didn't go through the full formalities that early in the day. (I would late find out I was the first customer of the day.) Either way she was cute late 30's / early 40's petite all around but a friendly enough personality.
TS: Standard basic small talk. Massage: Surprisingly good massage, worked out a number of trouble spots that I had simply grown used to. Flip: brief discussion led to top&bottom being removed. Feeding & Slight digital exploration. Despite fun personality it was clear that this is as far as the party was going. Took her time and I was satisfied. After give me a footrub and thoroughly towled me off.
House fee was 80 for an hour. Seems a little high all in all tough would return. 80/80. But as all things YMMV.










Reply With Quote





