Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 636 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhawk256  [View Original Post]
    There's an booker on HX that I connect with. His girls are hit and miss, but I really had a great time with "Shanghai Coffee". She's a bit thick for a Chinese girl, so if you're looking for a skinny spinner type, she's not for you. But man, can she give head. Lots of licking, suckling, bls and eye contact. I tried hard not to blow in her mouth so I laid her down and hammered her until I finished.

    Good times. She's not avail right now for some reason, but I will give a rare recommendation.
    What a funky name. LOL.

  2. #1427

    ShangHai Coffee

    There's an booker on HX that I connect with. His girls are hit and miss, but I really had a great time with "Shanghai Coffee". She's a bit thick for a Chinese girl, so if you're looking for a skinny spinner type, she's not for you. But man, can she give head. Lots of licking, suckling, bls and eye contact. I tried hard not to blow in her mouth so I laid her down and hammered her until I finished.

    Good times. She's not avail right now for some reason, but I will give a rare recommendation.

  3. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    I was a longtime user of HX, but hadn't checked it out for a few months. I logged back on and now I see that I have to pay to send private messages, which I think sucks. Besides paying HX, has anyone found a way around it to contact the providers who don't advertise their number? I don't understand why they keep their contact info secret on HX in the first place.
    Because they don't want anyone with easy access to their number who in not a member.

    You don't have to be a member to read and see certain things on HX.

  4. #1425
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    I was a longtime user of HX, but hadn't checked it out for a few months. I logged back on and now I see that I have to pay to send private messages, which I think sucks. Besides paying HX, has anyone found a way around it to contact the providers who don't advertise their number? I don't understand why they keep their contact info secret on HX in the first place.
    Very good point. Join the club where they commidify pussy.

  5. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiMan  [View Original Post]
    I was a longtime user of HX, but hadn't checked it out for a few months. I logged back on and now I see that I have to pay to send private messages, which I think sucks. Besides paying HX, has anyone found a way around it to contact the providers who don't advertise their number? I don't understand why they keep their contact info secret on HX in the first place.
    Probably because nearly all the girls use the HX system for "screening". Their told not to post phone numbers. It's because they don't know how to screen. I don't think I've ever been screened except for the girl to look at my level. I've never had to wait or give references. It's why I believe you hear about problems with guys. Girls don't know how they are before because they never ask other girls.

  6. #1423

    HX PM system

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Once you're out of Q, you'll have to find some noobie friendly people to meet. Once you get network rating, it'll be easier to meet others. Use the Private Message system to communicate with others.

    There is a noobie club that you should join.

    Hope this helps.
    I was a longtime user of HX, but hadn't checked it out for a few months. I logged back on and now I see that I have to pay to send private messages, which I think sucks. Besides paying HX, has anyone found a way around it to contact the providers who don't advertise their number? I don't understand why they keep their contact info secret on HX in the first place.

  7. #1422

    IT's abotu the girls' levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronsonator  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be quite the clique. I've tried posting in blogs multiple times: no reply, no response, and not even a comment on my post.

    No, this seems like a certain circle of friends talking, and if you are standing around the circle and say something, everyone just ignores it and you.

    I've seen over a dozen girls off HX in the last 3-4 years, and have maybe 8 reviews, but my ranking is still at a whopping ZERO. You should get some kind of ranking just to confirm your "safety" (as in "not a cop.")

    Anyhow, now I just use it to meet providers and get a feel for their personality and menu before committing to a session, so it works fine for me.
    I got to level 1 with three girls who were level 4 or 5. Go hit some used car dealerships instead of looking for those brand new cadillacs.

  8. #1421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronsonator  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be quite the clique. I've tried posting in blogs multiple times: no reply, no response, and not even a comment on my post.

    No, this seems like a certain circle of friends talking, and if you are standing around the circle and say something, everyone just ignores it and you.

    I've seen over a dozen girls off HX in the last 3-4 years, and have maybe 8 reviews, but my ranking is still at a whopping ZERO. You should get some kind of ranking just to confirm your "safety" (as in "not a cop.")

    Anyhow, now I just use it to meet providers and get a feel for their personality and menu before committing to a session, so it works fine for me.
    Yeah, if you see some of the long time level 5 girls, they might get you to a level 1 alone. Levels don't matter too much. The times it can is when you can't see classifieds because they are cloaked to level 1 and above.

  9. #1420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronsonator  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be quite the clique. I've tried posting in blogs multiple times: no reply, no response, and not even a comment on my post.

    No, this seems like a certain circle of friends talking, and if you are standing around the circle and say something, everyone just ignores it and you.

    I've seen over a dozen girls off HX in the last 3-4 years, and have maybe 8 reviews, but my ranking is still at a whopping ZERO. You should get some kind of ranking just to confirm your "safety" (as in "not a cop.")

    Anyhow, now I just use it to meet providers and get a feel for their personality and menu before committing to a session, so it works fine for me.
    If you are seeing lvl0 girls, they will have little influence on your lvl. Reviews have no impact on your lvl. As long as you have some recent girls in your network, you shouldn't have any problem seeing others. I wouldn't worry about it.

  10. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by GoRanger  [View Original Post]
    949 jacksparrow is the latest trying to pimp every girl he sees. He also has a shill, seadoc, since there are many blogs warning girls of what he tries to do, so he sees them thru that handle.

    Without them knowing. Shady as fuck.
    It seems to be quite the clique. I've tried posting in blogs multiple times: no reply, no response, and not even a comment on my post.

    No, this seems like a certain circle of friends talking, and if you are standing around the circle and say something, everyone just ignores it and you.

    I've seen over a dozen girls off HX in the last 3-4 years, and have maybe 8 reviews, but my ranking is still at a whopping ZERO. You should get some kind of ranking just to confirm your "safety" (as in "not a cop.")

    Anyhow, now I just use it to meet providers and get a feel for their personality and menu before committing to a session, so it works fine for me.

  11. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't really call Jenna_besos a spinner. Great body though and probably the 2nd best oral I've had in my life. She's definitely a must see for everyone, especially as her availability gets slimmer and slimmer. All those positive reviews on her are on point.
    Jenna is great, but definitely has put on some pounds.

  12. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    My sentiments exactly. High level hobbyists turn booker. Yes a man can not succeed if the hobbyist does not have a job.

    Then they resort to make money off the young not so smart ladies.

    They habitually exploit or rely on the provider's pussy. That's what you call a leech.
    949 jacksparrow is the latest trying to pimp every girl he sees. He also has a shill, seadoc, since there are many blogs warning girls of what he tries to do, so he sees them thru that handle.

    Without them knowing. Shady as fuck.

  13. #1416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Need to pay to get out of Q.
    Once you're out of Q, you'll have to find some noobie friendly people to meet. Once you get network rating, it'll be easier to meet others. Use the Private Message system to communicate with others.

    There is a noobie club that you should join.

    Hope this helps.

  14. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Need to pay to get out of Q.
    Appreciate it! Trying to learn the ropes and kind of feel overwhelmed with the amount of profiles. Any CIM providers to a noobie?

  15. #1414

    Pay the $25

    Quote Originally Posted by CanIKickIt  [View Original Post]
    I'm absolutely new to the idea of HX and was hoping, despite reading all of the previous post, someone could explain it since I'm in quarantine.
    Need to pay to get out of Q.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape