Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,351 to 34,365 of 61380
-
11-15-15 15:50 #27030Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of My Morning in Heaven
Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.
In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
-
11-15-15 15:43 #27029Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven on Wilkens
I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.
She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.
-
11-15-15 11:56 #27028Senior Member

Posts: 92Monica after work
Left work Saturday evening and decided to hit the loops at w / w. Got there and saw 1 WSW sitting on the steps at Payson. Went for a pass at the circle saw 4 girls out. I went back to pick up the girl on the steps, and pulled over. She acted like she didn't know what I was doing so I decided to roll back to the circle. Saw WSW about 5 ft 2 brown hair a little chubby but not fat. So I made the scoop. Met Monica. Went round to chateaux Pierre and got a room. He fixed the bathroom so it's at least serviceable. Any how got to the room and negotiated standard tuition for half an half. Got nekkid. Monica has some baby damage so it's not the greatest to look at. But her attitude and skills were top notch. Took directions well and was open to all options. Mic work was on point and not rushed. The kitty's good and wet. I filled her like a donut, got cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up. Nice rental I would repeat. Stay safe, and happy hunting fellas.
-
11-14-15 17:30 #27027Senior Member

Posts: 137Overview. Heather, Stephanie
It's been a long time since I've posted, and I could've sworn I "retired" but these past several months have proved otherwise! Sometimes the itch to hunt is just worse than untreated jock itch at a 4th of July family reunion. Some of these are even from last fall, but I'll also include what I found this week.
It's been quite a while, but I spent some time with Shannon (out of Pasadena) and Jordan way, way back. We didn't do anything, but I do have digits for trusted seniors and they've both said they know a lot of the folks out in the bay area and are fine with helping you get in touch. The same goes for "Sexi Lexi" (though we DID have some fun, but some dodgy Chinese I had earlier interfered), Chelsea, and Sheana-Rhymes-With-Banana. I haven't seen them in many months, though, anyone know how they're doing? I'll check the search feature later.
Several weeks back I visited the older brunette Heather off Washington near Amoral Park. Not the sweet You-Lookin'-At-Me Heather, but the one reported on recently who doesn't look as attractive but then really delivers. Definitely had the same experience and would recommend. We found a spot and I sampled her mic work which was one of the best I've had in recent memory. Good attitude, too. She said she's trying to avoid standing out and doing more from her phone. Digits available for trusted seniors.
Slightly more recently I met up with a chubby young blonde off one of the Curtis Bay side streets whose name I should have written down! I think she also has a lower back tattoo, and she was hanging out with a thin older brunette who I only got a glimpse at in the dark. She wasn't bad looking, but she dropped the ball at the end of the mic show. After checking some of the back and downstairs I think I'd try again with a room next time. No digits.
Very recently I was hoping to bump into Natalie or Daniella. No trace of Natalie, but I saw Daniella up by Ramsay. Got the look and went back for her, but she was gone and I didn't see her again after that. Man! Hopefully I'll see them out soon, or I might hit one of you up for their numbers!
I did see some pretty far gone folk in virtually all the loops south of Garrison and west of Conkling. I spotted three good looking possibilities in the Bee / Sea Bee, but I had something else in mind.
Ended up running into brunette spinner Stephanie who lives by the SA and we got a room to put some half and half in the coffee. The first half was on point, the second half was pretty good but I think a repeat is in order. I might just listen to her karaoke next time, but then again it all might be better once we've warmed up. She's definitely got an attitude, but it's funny not obnoxious. Didn't get digits, if she has any.
Be good, guys.
-
11-14-15 17:15 #27026Regular Member

Posts: 141Heather
Met Heather while I was cruising the Dundalk stroll this afternoon. Received a grade A BBBJCIM she has a very good technique with her tongue. Say she is homeless at the moment, no phone either. By her appearance she does not look homeless to me. Smelled nice, clean clothes & a very well nourished body with a set of perky bee cups which tasted good!
-
11-13-15 16:32 #27025Regular Member

Posts: 141Liz.
Yup. She was 3 hours out of rehab when I ran into her. Nice & fresh! Especially when she is looking up at me with those eyes. While she is making tongue love to my love muscle.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 14:47 #27024Senior Member

Posts: 248Amber
You are having better luck than I at raising her. Where will she be after the auction? They should probably just burn the place down to get rid of the vermin.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 14:39 #27023Senior Member

Posts: 36There is no rhyme or reason when it comes to a drug addict ho.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 12:37 #27022Senior Member

Posts: 228Layla, Ashley
What area is this girl in?
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 10:32 #27021Senior Member

Posts: 254Amber
I just paid her a visit. She's at home, but as you note, not for long; the auction is at 12:30 today. She's looking for help, and soon, to get a room. She can be reached by text (not voice) at the number she's had for a while now. If you don't have the number and you're a contributing senior, message me.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 22:32 #27020Senior Member

Posts: 133Same
Ran into her Thursday morning and everything you stated was spot on. Her slow speaking was getting on my nerves. Cute, 21 but already has two kids. Went with just a BBBJ since it was my first time seeing her. Decent job except at the end she let the cum fall out. Luckily I had my work pants low enough so nothing got on them. Might see her one more time for full service, but I bet it won't be all that great. Didn't ask if she had a phone, guess I wasn't impressed enough.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 22:30 #27019Senior Member

Posts: 978Took alittle ride thru Brooklyn and Curtis Bay, thought there was a pussy convention on Pontiac. There was 8 or 9 girls on Pontiac and Wasburn and no LE around. Saw Heather on Pennington, dam she has lost a lot of wait and not looking to good these days, she used to dress so nice.
LE is a bunch of dumb fucks. I pulled over to talk to a couple of girls in front of the store, when LE saw me and park across the street and watched me while I talked to them. 3 of the girls standing there have open warrants and he watches me. LOL dumb fucker. Be careful out there and be safe.
-
11-12-15 21:30 #27018Senior Member

Posts: 72Toilet Paper
Is there a shortage of toilet paper in town? I have had three recent dates with dirty butts. It is a major turnoff for me. I would think that they would just steal it from Micky the's like everyone did in college.
Also: I tried Natalie again last week (clean butt. For the record!) Oral was actually very good this time. Gave her directions and she did awesome. Her phone is gone again so you will have to find her by the circle.
New dark-skin girl around 4th street. Reminds me of Jade. Very nice personality and cute but needs a shower. I think her name is Nicole. No phone.
Met Katie from the Circle. Very pretty face. Body was decent. Looks like she used to be heavy and lost some weight. Actually a very nice girl. Only problem, just as I started to "finish", she pulled her mouth off and kind of had to finish myself. Didn't think that was too cool. Went to her place. Drug dealers everywhere. Which she pointed out to me. I was not comfortable walking back to my car.
Just an "In Case You Care" update.
Enjoy your weekend!
-
11-12-15 21:05 #27017Senior Member

Posts: 614Liz
That's a shame. Over 30 days clean down the drain. Not surprised though. Happens to her every time when some guy gets in her head.
The plus, she's always smoking hot when fresh out of rehab. Definitely will need to reconnect with her soon.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 19:42 #27016Senior Member

Posts: 200Layla
Cruised around BP this late afternoon and spied Layla walking around. 21,5 foot nothing, about 90 lbs, and just a cute girl, she really has a great attitude. Went to do the deed (s) and had a great time. She didn't get too much into it at first, but the longer we went the more animated she got. I got her digits and will be using them a LOT. I just had a great time with her. I asked if I could let a few people know about her and she agreed, so: Contributing Seniors only, feel free to PM me and I will pass her number along. I am going out of town in the morning and will be back on Monday so don't get dismayed if I don't immediately reply. She did state no black guys, that's probably because she has had some bad experiences with some younger fellas, and is just not into it. Sorry in advance, but of course some guys may be able to sweet-talk her into it!!
Happy hunting,
Mongerel.









Reply With Quote




