Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12674

    Harmony far east

    Dropped in fe last night walked into the breezway mama was standing talking to a monger saying sorry full. Drove over to harmony for first time in many years. Place was cranking, little young spinners and tall skinny spinners, drew michelle, 40 something cute little body with a touch of a belly. Had to wate for the shower which was quick and mechanical. Shower itself is in worce shape then fe. At the room she was playful and accommodating but could tell she was trying to get the deed done. Quick cleanup, I went to use the bathroom and they were not even hiding another monger that needed to use it to, we practically said hi to each other. Given how admiral was many years ago with the waiting room I am not shy, wish I said "Jackson". Usual fee structure but shorted fifteen minutes, given the spinners would try again.

  2. #12673
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingOutForU  [View Original Post]
    We all just might as well resign ourselves to the fact that this whole "business" will go away, at least in it's current form. Parlors will be gone, it's a given. As I read these posts it shows that for many of us this is more than just a hobby. Some "need" it. Some sound like alcoholics whose last bottle has just been taken from them. Think about it. As enjoyable as this has been we can live without it. Saves time, money and perhaps for some eases stress on relationships. Sure, I am disappointed. There will be other opportunities. But it's almost a done deal. No one is going to save "massage parlors" where it's alleged that sexual favors are provided. Let's move on.
    You make good points, and are probably right on all counts. I guess my perspective is based on it being legal and clean like every city in Europe. I do not (and never will) patronize streetwalkers, or hotel type. I am regularly overseas and Providence had clean, no fear of ripoff, professional operations with no nonsense. I was in Hamburg last month and walked into a delightful, HE only parlor just like the former NMS.

    They're like hair salons or nail salons. Whe business is good and I'm single, I monger a lot, when I'm dating someone fun or money is tight, I don't. It can be addictive when the gals are hot and the service is readily available.

    Removing the risk, like all of Europe, is my motive for just saying flat out, why are we making massage parlors a criminal thing?

    I no longer live in RI and haven't been to Prov since 2014 but I enjoyed 1021 and 55 Bradford and NMS quite a bit. There are quite a few good spots up here in Boston and nobody is really crusading against them.

  3. #12672

    It's bound to happen

    We all just might as well resign ourselves to the fact that this whole "business" will go away, at least in it's current form. Parlors will be gone, it's a given. As I read these posts it shows that for many of us this is more than just a hobby. Some "need" it. Some sound like alcoholics whose last bottle has just been taken from them. Think about it. As enjoyable as this has been we can live without it. Saves time, money and perhaps for some eases stress on relationships. Sure, I am disappointed. There will be other opportunities. But it's almost a done deal. No one is going to save "massage parlors" where it's alleged that sexual favors are provided. Let's move on.

  4. #12671
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMonger  [View Original Post]
    Raise your hand if you think Spectator's name just got put on some list for 'extra attention' from the authorities.
    Generally I am not the political / activist / make a point type. I also have no interest in being an agent of change. However.........

    There is a one guy crusade in Pawtucket, and a one woman crusade in Providence (Donna Hughes).

    If you think that this whole crackdown is anything more than the work of a few busybodies embarrassing the city councils, you've missed out.

    There are a flurry of LGBT and Pot issues on the ballot this year and if there was ever a time to send mail to politicians about this it is now.

    There is not a whole lot of harm in actually pushing back a bit. It was done once before and the outcome was that it was made legal. This is an easy do-nothing win for a local councilman. Something to put on his resume.
    He's doing all us guys a real disservice in the process.

    Nobody said you have to sign your real name. Simply bothering to write a letter that says you vote is enough. This ONE GUY is the only jerkoff in the city who is wadded up about the massage parlors.

    The've been there for years and nobody has cared. Its a dump of a city with a huge gang problem.

    Unless you happen to be in a streetwalker sting where you proposition a cop, nobody is going to get hassled for writing a letter to apolitican that says quit being a prude.

    Almost universally the potheads, the gays, and the other fringe groups are getting support.

  5. #12670
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I think a majority of voters think who you have sex with it none of the city councils business and it's important to remind them Of that.
    Unfortunately, the majority of wives and girlfriends disagree. LOL.

  6. #12669
    Raise your hand if you think Spectator's name just got put on some list for 'extra attention' from the authorities.

  7. #12668
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I commend your effort, but admitting in writing you solicit prostitutes might not be smart.
    I simply expressed my opinion that the parlors should not be closed, and that whatever happens behind closed doors between consenting adults should be the private business of those consenting adults.

    It is degrading to women to regulate what they freely choose to do with their bodies.

    It is bad for the public health to close clean, well organized brothels and push commercial sex underground.

    It is immoral to push a prurient agenda on a public that does not want to be judged.

    I refrained from stating my personal opinion that a handjob is not sex, or in any way harmful to public health, or the health of the masseuse or massagee.

    But basically I write to state that my opinion is that in modern, secular progressive society, the police and the government should mind their own business and leave people who are not publicly or blatantly advertising sexual services alone.

    I think a majority of voters think who you have sex with it none of the city councils business and it's important to remind them Of that.

  8. #12667
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    I have written a letter to Councilman Rudd stating my opinion that the massage parlor a should remain open, and are a safe and cleaner option than street walkers, and not as disruptive to the community as apartment operations.

    He is the one man crusader in Pawtucket.

    I sent the letter (nicely worded, polite).

    To the address on the city council web site (office address?)

    Timothy P Rudd.

    257 West Forest Ave.

    Pawtucket, RI.

    02860.

    I strongly suggest you spend 10 minutes and 50 cents to send him a letter expressing your support for progressive, sensible prostitution regulations. Also mentioning that it is better to have clean, controlled outlets rather than underground, dirty ones.

    To those who think this is useless, you may be surprised. He is a Rhode Island politician after all.
    I commend your effort, but admitting in writing you solicit prostitutes might not be smart.

  9. #12666

    Pawtucket Counciman Rudd

    I have written a letter to Councilman Rudd stating my opinion that the massage parlor a should remain open, and are a safe and cleaner option than street walkers, and not as disruptive to the community as apartment operations.

    He is the one man crusader in Pawtucket.

    I sent the letter (nicely worded, polite).

    To the address on the city council web site (office address?)

    Timothy P Rudd.

    257 West Forest Ave.

    Pawtucket, RI.

    02860.

    I strongly suggest you spend 10 minutes and 50 cents to send him a letter expressing your support for progressive, sensible prostitution regulations. Also mentioning that it is better to have clean, controlled outlets rather than underground, dirty ones.

    To those who think this is useless, you may be surprised. He is a Rhode Island politician after all.

  10. #12665

    Natasha back with a new name?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...elcome/5202366

    Is this really Natasha or someone swiping her pictures?

  11. #12664
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I know she knew you as HappyDave. After she asked me if I knew about the site, she asked "do you know HappyDave? To which I replied "no, I don't know him but I have read his posts". She said "I don't like him". I didn't ask why, it was just a guess, I assumed it was from your prior posts or maybe you were too pushy for her. At any rate, my post was not to upset you, I actually thought the whole thing was rather comical.
    There goes my last detailed review at any spa! I guess I'm surprised but also not surprised at the same time in regards to these girls reading this site.

  12. #12663
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open is the story at http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/151109309.
    I appreciated the article including the names, addresses, and curbside photos of all the naughty spas left in Pawtucket. That kind of directory works better than the search function on this site and is way better advertising for the spas than Backpage or CL. And free too! LOL.

    Sounds like it's only a matter of time before the city council gets its way and we are SOL. Live it up now, boys!

  13. #12662

    Main

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open is the story at http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/151109309.
    Wonder if Mamasan will come back. She sure had a great place.

  14. #12661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]

    Think she new me as happy Dave or even Dave? .
    I know she knew you as HappyDave. After she asked me if I knew about the site, she asked "do you know HappyDave? To which I replied "no, I don't know him but I have read his posts". She said "I don't like him". I didn't ask why, it was just a guess, I assumed it was from your prior posts or maybe you were too pushy for her. At any rate, my post was not to upset you, I actually thought the whole thing was rather comical.

  15. #12660

    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open

    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open is the story at http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/151109309.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape