Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14122

    Mr Gooski

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Picture accurate and basic price includes HR. Mediocre massage and uninspired extras. I could not keep it up to say the least. But she didn't hold me to the extra tip. Nutshell nice lady, but didn't repeat.
    How in the heck are you doing? Health? I know a Grace She works at Golden in La grange. And Halsted Spa.

    Not the same one I don't think. Worth the trip. Thing are really popping In the western burbs.

    Call me you for get how? Ha Ha.

  2. #14121

    Both Realy Great

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.
    You can go wrong. Don't go on a friday Places are both mad houss $$ PAYDAY $$

  3. #14120

    Elgin Monk

    Elgin Monk Where are you, And where have you Been?

    Lots of new stuff your missing out on. Give me a call if you still got my number.

    If not email Me.

  4. #14119

    Western Ave

    Again. My 4th visit.

    Older lady but great massage with the usual great ending $05 w/tip and out the door with a bottled water.
    next time I visit I will do a 2 hour massage

    On Western just south of Lawrence. and they close late ...I think til 11pm

  5. #14118

    Massage: Pine or Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.
    Neither, if you mean the ones in Willowbrook or Matteson. One rips you off on time, and according to some posts I've read, will lift money as well. The other has mercenary loons who think they have some porn queen skills that I'll drop crazy cash on. I'd go to Ivy in Lombard if they've gone with a new, young talent pool, and especially if they keep the previous team's attitude. The parlors in Tinley Park on 171st and 167th are solid. I don't tolerate nonsense, BS, or dishonesty.

  6. #14117

    Massage

    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.

  7. #14116
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.

    PP.
    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.

  8. #14115

    One and done

    Picture accurate and basic price includes HR. Mediocre massage and uninspired extras. I could not keep it up to say the least. But she didn't hold me to the extra tip. Nutshell nice lady, but didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.

  9. #14114
    Reviews elsewhere are not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElginMonk  [View Original Post]
    Not a massage therapist, will give you a back massage for 5 minutes. She will then ask you to turn over and ask you what you want. 20 tip for FS. Out the door within 20 minutes.

  10. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
    Not a massage therapist, will give you a back massage for 5 minutes. She will then ask you to turn over and ask you what you want. 20 tip for FS. Out the door within 20 minutes.

  11. #14112

    Golden hands

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the bad info, I'm not great at navigating the suburbs. The location I was referring to is actually on the corner of Schaumburg and plum grove. Small place on the second floor of the strip mall at the south east corner.
    Sounds like you are referring to Leah at Golden Hands. I have not had that experience but have enjoyed her massage.

  12. #14111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Near Midway

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdlwyd  [View Original Post]
    Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.
    I'm too kind. Try Oriental Massage at 6237 S Kedzie Ave. BTW, with 2 posts, try google etc. Consider a favor has been granted.

  13. #14110

    Corrected address

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    The emp in Schaumburg on the corner of Schaumburg & Roselle. Older therapist not very attractive but gets it done.
    Apologies for the bad info, I'm not great at navigating the suburbs. The location I was referring to is actually on the corner of Schaumburg and plum grove. Small place on the second floor of the strip mall at the south east corner.

  14. #14109

    Suggestions

    Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.

  15. #14108

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?
    Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.

    PP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape