Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,906 to 25,920 of 40020
-
11-12-15 08:40 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 580One and done
Picture accurate and basic price includes HR. Mediocre massage and uninspired extras. I could not keep it up to say the least. But she didn't hold me to the extra tip. Nutshell nice lady, but didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 08:05 #14114Banned Member

Posts: 4190Reviews elsewhere are not good.
Originally Posted by ElginMonk
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 07:31 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 275Not a massage therapist, will give you a back massage for 5 minutes. She will then ask you to turn over and ask you what you want. 20 tip for FS. Out the door within 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-15 22:33 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 788Golden hands
Sounds like you are referring to Leah at Golden Hands. I have not had that experience but have enjoyed her massage.
Originally Posted by SeanDoe99
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-15 17:54 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 1294Near Midway
I'm too kind. Try Oriental Massage at 6237 S Kedzie Ave. BTW, with 2 posts, try google etc. Consider a favor has been granted.
Originally Posted by Fdlwyd
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-15 16:47 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 50Corrected address
Apologies for the bad info, I'm not great at navigating the suburbs. The location I was referring to is actually on the corner of Schaumburg and plum grove. Small place on the second floor of the strip mall at the south east corner.
Originally Posted by SeanDoe99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 20:54 #14109Regular Member

Posts: 9Suggestions
Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.
-
11-10-15 11:36 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 303Ditto
Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
PP.
-
11-10-15 10:21 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 41Will look again
I did look, but maybe missed it, have a few reports already but may look again. Debating on toftt this week, if I do I will report back!
Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 10:17 #14106Regular Member

Posts: 10Yun Spa
Was staying bear O'Hare and stopped for Japanese dinner. Conveniently, Yun Spa was right next door. 70 for an hour session. Nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, followed by a dry sauna to warm me up on a cool night. Massage was pretty good for 15 minutes and she whispers something in my ear. Not really sure what she said but I knew what she meant. Everything in the menu, and was a great time. No rush or negotiation. She took a fair tip, thanked me, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss. I recommend it. The Korean dessert is nice after the Japanese meal.
-
11-10-15 09:49 #14105Banned Member

Posts: 4190Trinity
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087
This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?
-
11-10-15 06:54 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 142It has been years since I visited her. Saw her when she first started. There is not much of a massage available. CBJ or FS is depending on what you pay. Service felt mechanical. Would not repeat but YMMV. Give it a try and report back.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 00:22 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 891I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 16:37 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 151Agree that the pics are close representations of the body and a decent time can be had, but from my experience (three times) for the price, you're better off with enthusiastic service from Logan.
Originally Posted by QuietMan44
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 14:17 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 41Lithuanian Massage Therapist Hickory Hills
Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.
I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.











Reply With Quote




