Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 621 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    They don't scan till the cover starts after 6 pm or a little later when the guys start coming in. I always go there before 6 pm and I walk right in and they never ask me for the license scan but they have been doing that for at least a year or more and they always do it at RI Dolls even during the day but that was over a year ago since I went there but I doubt things have changed. I was at CL early 2 weeks ago and no problem same as usual.
    I was at RI Dolls a couple of weeks ago, weeknight after 9 PM and they didn't scan my license.

    I've walked into Desires with no scan or license asked for and guys walk in 1 m later and get carded and licenses get displayed enlarged and examined on computer screen.

    Neither club was busy at the time but they both seem to leave whether to scan up to whoevers manning the door.

  2. #3922
    Have been to RI Dolls many times, including 2 weeks ago, and they have NEVER asked me for any I'd at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    they always do it at RI Dolls even during the day but that was over a year ago since I went there but I doubt things have changed.

  3. #3921

    I'd Scan

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! At the Cadillac Lounge? When did they start doing that? I was there a few weeks ago and wasn't asked for ID. Is this new policy in effect during the night shift only or all shifts? This could be a deal breaker for me. This is the reason I don't deal with agencies or high end ladies who want to do an extensive background check. Nor do I ever use my ID to get a room.
    They don't scan till the cover starts after 6 pm or a little later when the guys start coming in. I always go there before 6 pm and I walk right in and they never ask me for the license scan but they have been doing that for at least a year or more and they always do it at RI Dolls even during the day but that was over a year ago since I went there but I doubt things have changed. I was at CL early 2 weeks ago and no problem same as usual.

  4. #3920

    CL scanning licenses?

    Whoa! At the Cadillac Lounge? When did they start doing that? I was there a few weeks ago and wasn't asked for ID. Is this new policy in effect during the night shift only or all shifts? This could be a deal breaker for me. This is the reason I don't deal with agencies or high end ladies who want to do an extensive background check. Nor do I ever use my ID to get a room.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    I remain one of those guys who *really* dislikes having my license scanned as I enter.

  5. #3919

    New CD smokin hot pole dancer

    A new spanish girl at CD's this weekend called Natasha and man can she pole dance. Had every guy in the place up at the stage. She came from the Foxy in Brockton I believe and she speaks fluent Spanish so if you can talk that language she loves talking it up in her native tongue. Another guy had this hand held acrylic machine that shot dollar bills out 50 to 100 at a time and made the stage rain with president Washington's oval portraits! Cameo was smokin hot. She had on a custom tailored outfit giving her the wow factor and of course Vanessa. Then there is Victoria, OMG smokin only 2 months on stage! Tons of other hotties also.

  6. #3918

    Re: Cl vip

    FS for $200 isn't too terrible. The other two occasions? . Yeah, you got hosed.

    When it comes to VIPs, I show the dancer the money before we start (to prove I have it), but I don't give it up until the end of the session. I remind the dancer that she has access to several big burly guys (bouncers) whose job it is to keep me from doing a "dine and dash" (ahem.), and that there's no one in the club sticking up for me, except me.

    Even with that said, paying at the end remains very unpopular with many dancers, and often they will refuse those terms. My response to that is to (politely) walk away. At that point, I'd say slightly more than half the dancers who refuse will quickly relent and take my offer, or they will approach me in later in the evening to say "Fine. We'll do it your way. " Nobody likes to leave money on the table. I'd like to believe that a big chunk of the dancers who don't give in had fully intended to rip me off of provide some sort of financial "surprise" once the booth door has closed and they had my cash.

    When it comes to negotiations, I'd say that the customer's two most important tools is a willingness to walk away and an insistence that payment comes after promised services have been provided.

    WITH REGARDS TO CADDIE SPECIFICALLY:

    I went there this past Saturday (the night of the Nikki Delano show). Obviously, it was packed. I was mostly curious to see how the club has changed, as it's been a while since I visited (it used to be my favorite club and I was a semi-regular). I remain one of those guys who *really* dislikes having my license scanned as I enter.

    I can't honestly say that I was blown away by the selection / quality of the dancers on the floor. There were a few true hotties, but it was slim pickings for a Saturday night. I got approached by several "want to dance" girls, but took no offers.

    So, yeah, as far as the Caddie goes, I'm just not feeling the love anymore. Is this just me or are others having similar experiences?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlownTop  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the VIP 4 times this year. Had 2 real good times FS for $200,1 bad time CBJ with hand for $300 & got ripped off bad nothing for $400 recently.

  7. #3917

    Cl vip

    I've been to the VIP 4 times this year. Had 2 real good times FS for $200,1 bad time CBJ with hand for $300 & got ripped off bad nothing for $400 recently.

    I guess I'm a bad negotiator.

    I usually just hope for the best. Also I got ripped off pretty bad for lap dances from 1 girl. PM me for names.

    I'm sure I'll be back just learning the hard way $$.

  8. #3916

    Fantasies. Felicity

    Felicity (or Felicia?) Couple of weeks ago got a couple of dances from Felicity a young crazy hot AA spinner (not quite shoulder-length hair, rail thin but not unhealthy just no fat on her at all including up top, so small boobs but perky). More grinding and contact in regular lap dance area than I've been getting from other dancers in the more private dance areas so will definitely repeat if I run into her again. I would have gone for private dance but she didn't ask and didn't give any hints that anything else was available. Apparently she has regulars and a sugar-daddy (her descriptions) outside the club who pay her bills so she usually only works one or two days a month.

  9. #3915

    CF Erica

    Had a nice B1 G1 with Erica, new dancer, with good fakies, blonde. Nice attitude, PM if intererested if you're from MA.

  10. #3914
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Well I said Rafaella has no money, Camilla got it all and if she is lying about inheriting it then she must have snagged a millionaire client sugar daddy when she was in the biz. If you don't believe she has plenty saved for Brazil go down to Twin Rivers and offer her asmuch as you want and see if you can get her to play! Let me know how that goes for you.
    I never said I don't believe she's returning to Brazil. You said she inherited millions from her Father and now you say she's got plenty of money saved possibly from a sugar daddy. She's been married to an American named Ed since her Cheaters days. She's been with him for several years now. Both Camilla and her son live with him. If you've known her you should know by now she's a pathological liar. Based on her history of compulsive lying to believe she inherited millions is a bit naive. I'm surprised you Providence strip club experts weren't aware of her marriage to Ed. When is the last time there has been talk of anyone seeing Camilla for pay for play? I think it has been couple years at least so it's not exactly news that she isn't entertaining offers of yours or others cash if you did offer her $ recently. And with all those millions she's going to leave her poor aging washed up stripper mother here begging for lap dances? Personally I always found Camilla to be highly overrated and have no interest in paying her for anything. I'd rather go with her housecleaning partner Giovanni formerly of CF herself. I'll have to take a trip to CF and talk to Rafaella. Still curious if it was Camilla herself who told you she inherited millions.

  11. #3913

    Brazilians at CF who no longer work there

    If you are here often (last 5 years), and know where a couple of sweet and attractive brazilian american dancers (speak english well) went (even if retired), please PM me.

    Thanks. For a variety of reasons, I stopped going, but would like to reconnect with them even if to see if they're doing alright. Both said they were going into another line of work when I saw them last. If you have been there a lot, you know who I'm talking about. Hint: one followed the rules, one didn't. Both are mothers.

  12. #3912

    Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the source. Straight from the horse's mouth or was it Rafaella or her husband Ed? My friend dated Rafaella as a customer of course for a couple years and used to spend a lot of time OTC at their houses both Rafaella's and Ed's. He always portrayed Camilla's father as a deadbeat who derived a lot of support from Rafaella's Cheaters earnings. Unless he hit some sort of Brazilian lottery it sounds a bit suspect. And Camilla certainly has a track record of misinformation.
    Well I said Rafaella has no money, Camilla got it all and if she is lying about inheriting it then she must have snagged a millionaire client sugar daddy when she was in the biz. If you don't believe she has plenty saved for Brazil go down to Twin Rivers and offer her asmuch as you want and see if you can get her to play! Let me know how that goes for you.

  13. #3911

    CF sausagefest W. O. T.

    Only 4 girls early, at CF, and don't think anyone on stage until maybe 12:45. Paris, Rosalynn, Marley, and Rafaella. Horrible. Went with the obvious choice.

    Probably a dozen guys there and more non-dancer employees than dancers. Need to recruit better.

  14. #3910
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Now for all you FS Camilla fans! She has been working at Twin Rivers Casino for three years as a dealer and she is never coming back to any club since she got left a mm dollar inheritance from her father and is soon to head back to her native Brazil. She is 31 years old this year and as for her mom, Rafaella she is still working at CF to support herself.
    Curious about the source. Straight from the horse's mouth or was it Rafaella or her husband Ed? My friend dated Rafaella as a customer of course for a couple years and used to spend a lot of time OTC at their houses both Rafaella's and Ed's. He always portrayed Camilla's father as a deadbeat who derived a lot of support from Rafaella's Cheaters earnings. Unless he hit some sort of Brazilian lottery it sounds a bit suspect. And Camilla certainly has a track record of misinformation.

  15. #3909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Now for all you FS Camilla fans! She has been working at Twin Rivers Casino for three years as a dealer and she is never coming back to any club since she got left a mm dollar inheritance from her father and is soon to head back to her native Brazil. She is 31 years old this year and as for her mom, Rafaella she is still working at CF to support herself.
    Are you talking about the chick Camilla Lee Sweets? Nice spinner black chick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape