Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14107

    Will look again

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.
    I did look, but maybe missed it, have a few reports already but may look again. Debating on toftt this week, if I do I will report back!

  2. #14106

    Yun Spa

    Was staying bear O'Hare and stopped for Japanese dinner. Conveniently, Yun Spa was right next door. 70 for an hour session. Nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, followed by a dry sauna to warm me up on a cool night. Massage was pretty good for 15 minutes and she whispers something in my ear. Not really sure what she said but I knew what she meant. Everything in the menu, and was a great time. No rush or negotiation. She took a fair tip, thanked me, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss. I recommend it. The Korean dessert is nice after the Japanese meal.

  3. #14105

    Trinity

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?

  4. #14104
    It has been years since I visited her. Saw her when she first started. There is not much of a massage available. CBJ or FS is depending on what you pay. Service felt mechanical. Would not repeat but YMMV. Give it a try and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with information on her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583

    Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.

    This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.

    Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.

  5. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.

  6. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.
    Agree that the pics are close representations of the body and a decent time can be had, but from my experience (three times) for the price, you're better off with enthusiastic service from Logan.

  7. #14101

    Lithuanian Massage Therapist Hickory Hills

    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.

  8. #14100

    Any info on Lithuanian Massage Therapist in Hickory Hills

    Anyone with information on her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583

    Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.

    This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.

    Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.

  9. #14099

    They're not Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    How fake can these pics get? No thanks.
    I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.

  10. #14098
    I was here a while ago and it was a no go for me. Girl was chubby.

    On other sites mongers report success so may require multiple visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    Even with the information from another member, I decided to see if anything could be had. On the flip, as I was caressing her rear and rubbing her shoulders, she took my hand and placed it on my member and asked me if I wanted oil. I said I preferred she used oil. She said no, illegal. I told her I would not tell. There was no convincing. Massage was okay at best. I gave a 20 tip, and she asked for more. I said I do not pay more if I have to take care of myself.

  11. #14097

    Ers

    What are the top 1 or 2 things that you particularly enjoy at the ERS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoboKarlov  [View Original Post]
    I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belevidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?

  12. #14096

    Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook

    Even with the information from another member, I decided to see if anything could be had. On the flip, as I was caressing her rear and rubbing her shoulders, she took my hand and placed it on my member and asked me if I wanted oil. I said I preferred she used oil. She said no, illegal. I told her I would not tell. There was no convincing. Massage was okay at best. I gave a 20 tip, and she asked for more. I said I do not pay more if I have to take care of myself.

  13. #14095
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I do believe I saw that option listed on the Spa Paris website.
    From my experience, prostate play at Spa Paris is really just perianal massage. No insertion whatsoever.

  14. #14094
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Note sure where to post this.

    I had a wonderful 80 minute legit massage from my friend today. As I was lying there I though about Thanksgiving. Seeing family. Sometimes we take it for granted. But then I think about my friend. 50. Divorced. Alone. All of her family in China. She will never see her mother again. She sends her money every week. I met her at a Foot Spa about a year ago. She lost her job in June. Then she moved to Crystal Lake, and quit after a disagreement with the owner. After being out of work for a few weeks, she was desperate. So I went on this board and asked for help from the members. I got a lot of great suggestions and one of them led to this job. So as we approach Thanksgiving, so I wanted to thank you for the help you've given me and her. She is happy, and very grateful.

    The place is a Foot Massage place called Feet Feel in Lemont, on Lemont Road just north of 75th street. There's a Burger King nearby. The owners are two Chinese couples. It is by far the nicest foot place I've been to. No private rooms, but it is quite dark and there are dividers, so you don't feel like you are being observed. The place is totally legit, but at $29 for the one hour massage and $20 as a generous tip, (or 80 minutes for $45) it is a real bargain. About 20 minutes are foot massage and the rest of the time is shoulders, head, back. Pants stay on. As I said, it is legit and strict about it. But if you need a good massage it is a good deal. They have something like 8 workers. I'm sure they are all very good.

    So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.
    Nice story. I'm glad your friend found a job she likes and is happy. Well done.

  15. #14093

    Belvidere IL

    I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belevidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape