Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14115

    One and done

    Picture accurate and basic price includes HR. Mediocre massage and uninspired extras. I could not keep it up to say the least. But she didn't hold me to the extra tip. Nutshell nice lady, but didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.

  2. #14114
    Reviews elsewhere are not good.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElginMonk  [View Original Post]
    Not a massage therapist, will give you a back massage for 5 minutes. She will then ask you to turn over and ask you what you want. 20 tip for FS. Out the door within 20 minutes.

  3. #14113
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
    Not a massage therapist, will give you a back massage for 5 minutes. She will then ask you to turn over and ask you what you want. 20 tip for FS. Out the door within 20 minutes.

  4. #14112

    Golden hands

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the bad info, I'm not great at navigating the suburbs. The location I was referring to is actually on the corner of Schaumburg and plum grove. Small place on the second floor of the strip mall at the south east corner.
    Sounds like you are referring to Leah at Golden Hands. I have not had that experience but have enjoyed her massage.

  5. #14111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Near Midway

    Quote Originally Posted by Fdlwyd  [View Original Post]
    Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.
    I'm too kind. Try Oriental Massage at 6237 S Kedzie Ave. BTW, with 2 posts, try google etc. Consider a favor has been granted.

  6. #14110

    Corrected address

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDoe99  [View Original Post]
    The emp in Schaumburg on the corner of Schaumburg & Roselle. Older therapist not very attractive but gets it done.
    Apologies for the bad info, I'm not great at navigating the suburbs. The location I was referring to is actually on the corner of Schaumburg and plum grove. Small place on the second floor of the strip mall at the south east corner.

  7. #14109

    Suggestions

    Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.

  8. #14108

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?
    Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.

    PP.

  9. #14107

    Will look again

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.
    I did look, but maybe missed it, have a few reports already but may look again. Debating on toftt this week, if I do I will report back!

  10. #14106

    Yun Spa

    Was staying bear O'Hare and stopped for Japanese dinner. Conveniently, Yun Spa was right next door. 70 for an hour session. Nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, followed by a dry sauna to warm me up on a cool night. Massage was pretty good for 15 minutes and she whispers something in my ear. Not really sure what she said but I knew what she meant. Everything in the menu, and was a great time. No rush or negotiation. She took a fair tip, thanked me, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss. I recommend it. The Korean dessert is nice after the Japanese meal.

  11. #14105

    Trinity

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?

  12. #14104
    It has been years since I visited her. Saw her when she first started. There is not much of a massage available. CBJ or FS is depending on what you pay. Service felt mechanical. Would not repeat but YMMV. Give it a try and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with information on her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583

    Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.

    This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.

    Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.

  13. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.

  14. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.
    Agree that the pics are close representations of the body and a decent time can be had, but from my experience (three times) for the price, you're better off with enthusiastic service from Logan.

  15. #14101

    Lithuanian Massage Therapist Hickory Hills

    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape