Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,921 to 25,935 of 40027
-
11-10-15 10:21 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 41Will look again
I did look, but maybe missed it, have a few reports already but may look again. Debating on toftt this week, if I do I will report back!
Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 10:17 #14106Regular Member

Posts: 10Yun Spa
Was staying bear O'Hare and stopped for Japanese dinner. Conveniently, Yun Spa was right next door. 70 for an hour session. Nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, followed by a dry sauna to warm me up on a cool night. Massage was pretty good for 15 minutes and she whispers something in my ear. Not really sure what she said but I knew what she meant. Everything in the menu, and was a great time. No rush or negotiation. She took a fair tip, thanked me, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss. I recommend it. The Korean dessert is nice after the Japanese meal.
-
11-10-15 09:49 #14105Banned Member

Posts: 4190Trinity
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087
This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?
-
11-10-15 06:54 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 142It has been years since I visited her. Saw her when she first started. There is not much of a massage available. CBJ or FS is depending on what you pay. Service felt mechanical. Would not repeat but YMMV. Give it a try and report back.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 00:22 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 891I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.
Originally Posted by Alc815
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 16:37 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree that the pics are close representations of the body and a decent time can be had, but from my experience (three times) for the price, you're better off with enthusiastic service from Logan.
Originally Posted by QuietMan44
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 14:17 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 41Lithuanian Massage Therapist Hickory Hills
Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.
I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
-
11-09-15 13:25 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 41Any info on Lithuanian Massage Therapist in Hickory Hills
Anyone with information on her?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583
Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.
This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.
Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.
-
11-09-15 11:24 #14099Regular Member

Posts: 31They're not Fake
I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 22:11 #14098Banned Member

Posts: 4190I was here a while ago and it was a no go for me. Girl was chubby.
On other sites mongers report success so may require multiple visits.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 21:47 #14097Senior Member

Posts: 570Ers
What are the top 1 or 2 things that you particularly enjoy at the ERS?
Originally Posted by LoboKarlov
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 19:01 #14096Senior Member

Posts: 148Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook
Even with the information from another member, I decided to see if anything could be had. On the flip, as I was caressing her rear and rubbing her shoulders, she took my hand and placed it on my member and asked me if I wanted oil. I said I preferred she used oil. She said no, illegal. I told her I would not tell. There was no convincing. Massage was okay at best. I gave a 20 tip, and she asked for more. I said I do not pay more if I have to take care of myself.
-
11-08-15 18:57 #14095Senior Member

Posts: 148From my experience, prostate play at Spa Paris is really just perianal massage. No insertion whatsoever.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 16:59 #14094Senior Member

Posts: 625Nice story. I'm glad your friend found a job she likes and is happy. Well done.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 15:23 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 75Belvidere IL
I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belevidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?












Reply With Quote





