Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12660

    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open

    Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open is the story at http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/151109309.

  2. #12659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    Was Cici at Main also doing FS? That would have been really nice. She was a true spinner.
    Not as far as I know, Cici was HE only. And that's really unfortunate, I would enjoy having those beautiful tanned athletic legs wrapped around my neck. I can still picture that cute little ass and great legs, but Yoko was the one for me.

  3. #12658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Yoko was not like most other AMP girls. If she liked you then she would take REAL good care of you but if she didn't like you then you would get the minimum from her. I saw her many times and got FS right from my first time with her. Always left a slightly above average tip (150, which she never asked for, nor did she count it in front of me) for a are. I. FS spa, even though MT was not a regular FS spa. I'm not trying to be mean to you at all when I say for some reason Yoko didn't like you. She asked me if I posted on this site, I told her no but that I did read it. She said she read it, and mentioned a few names, Happy Dave was one. I got the impression that she didn't like your reviews and that you might have been too pushy with her.
    I got all I wanted out if her with my visit, the post was after my only viset with her. Think she new me as happy Dave or even Dave? I was not the only one at the time complaining about her greedy nature.

  4. #12657

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Yoko was not like most other AMP girls. If she liked you then she would take REAL good care of you but if she didn't like you then you would get the minimum from her. I saw her many times and got FS right from my first time with her. Always left a slightly above average tip (150, which she never asked for, nor did she count it in front of me) for a are. I. FS spa, even though MT was not a regular FS spa. I'm not trying to be mean to you at all when I say for some reason Yoko didn't like you. She asked me if I posted on this site, I told her no but that I did read it. She said she read it, and mentioned a few names, Happy Dave was one. I got the impression that she didn't like your reviews and that you might have been too pushy with her.
    How I miss her. Towel to block the door, towel over the light, and then she would tell me "You're the only one". She was probably the finest of all AMP experiences.

    I guess I wasn't the "only one" HA I remember a few of us would PM about her.

    Wonder where she is?

    Actually, Sun Star in NH has some nice looking spinners, not rushed and was really enjoyable. Too bad the local AMP's can't be better, and like every one miss the old ones.

  5. #12656

    Main Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Yoko was not like most other AMP girls. If she liked you then she would take REAL good care of you but if she didn't like you then you would get the minimum from her. I saw her many times and got FS right from my first time with her. Always left a slightly above average tip (150, which she never asked for, nor did she count it in front of me) for a are. I. FS spa, even though MT was not a regular FS spa. I'm not trying to be mean to you at all when I say for some reason Yoko didn't like you. She asked me if I posted on this site, I told her no but that I did read it. She said she read it, and mentioned a few names, Happy Dave was one. I got the impression that she didn't like your reviews and that you might have been too pushy with her.
    Was Cici at Main also doing FS? That would have been really nice. She was a true spinner.

  6. #12655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    There Are None

    Quote Originally Posted by MjmJones  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Hey.

    I really need some help with finding a similar place to NMS. With regard to services and price. I RTFF so we can skip that answer please. I'm not looking for a FS place.
    Iamioman has it right, there are some are&Ts in Ma, lots of them but are. I. Managed to scare them all out of their little state. The ones you'll find in Ma won't compare to NMS, Admiral or Main but they will get the job done. Very few have table showers and the ones that do, don't compare with what we had in RI. There are still some decent AMPs in Ma but they aren't like are. I. It was fun while it lasted.

  7. #12654

    New Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    You might have better luck on the MA booards because Massachusetts reportedly has a lot of AMPs of the rub-and-tug variety, at least a couple within 30-45 m drive of the border. Prices and service are similar, though I can't vouch for whether the quality of the massage or personality of the talent is comparable.
    Or travel an hour and a half to New Haven. But it may be worth it. Sun Star Spa.

  8. #12653
    Quote Originally Posted by MjmJones  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Hey.

    I really need some help with finding a similar place to NMS. With regard to services and price. I RTFF so we can skip that answer please. I'm not looking for a FS place.
    You might have better luck on the MA booards because Massachusetts reportedly has a lot of AMPs of the rub-and-tug variety, at least a couple within 30-45 m drive of the border. Prices and service are similar, though I can't vouch for whether the quality of the massage or personality of the talent is comparable.

  9. #12652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.
    Yoko was not like most other AMP girls. If she liked you then she would take REAL good care of you but if she didn't like you then you would get the minimum from her. I saw her many times and got FS right from my first time with her. Always left a slightly above average tip (150, which she never asked for, nor did she count it in front of me) for a are. I. FS spa, even though MT was not a regular FS spa. I'm not trying to be mean to you at all when I say for some reason Yoko didn't like you. She asked me if I posted on this site, I told her no but that I did read it. She said she read it, and mentioned a few names, Happy Dave was one. I got the impression that she didn't like your reviews and that you might have been too pushy with her.

  10. #12651

    Help

    Hey guys, Hey.

    I really need some help with finding a similar place to NMS. With regard to services and price. I RTFF so we can skip that answer please. I'm not looking for a FS place.

  11. #12650

    Worst time ever

    Went for a weekend trip to FE this afternoon. Worst mistake ever! Service was the worst I ever had. Rush rush rush. I saw April I think her name was, massage was horrible, left the room 3 times during the massage, kept peeking out of the door. Made me real uncomfortable. Then service was really bad as well. I think this is my last time at any of these dumps!

  12. #12649
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.
    1000% agree. Above the standard is upsell / haggling.

  13. #12648

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.
    Yet Yoko for some would do FS for 1. 00. I really miss Main, and Cece was a gem also, wish Mamasan would rethink her decision.

  14. #12647

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by Deflator  [View Original Post]
    I do believe this place has bitten the dust. Calls for last two days get answering machine. No ads on BP. Ironic analogy to "war of the worlds".
    Just called SS, and they are open. Told me they may be moving but will let everyone know.

    Visited Bodywork of Utopia in Yonkers yesterday had Nora. Great experience.

    And went to Sun Star Spar in New Haven on my way home today had June. Also great experience.

    If you are in those areas much better than H or FE in MHO.

  15. #12646
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    If a masseuse asks for more than standard AMP rates I'd call that haggling (or upselling), but asking for "more than it's worth"? That's a personal opinion. A lousy massage costs the same as a great massage.

    Asking for payment after tease isn't that rare. At least if you aren't known by the AMP or masseuse. Not the norm, but not that rare in my experience. Maybe I jhust have bad luck or look like a cop.
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape