Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1359

    Any one recognize, Salem area, 5'3, skinny??

    I realize not much to go on, but here is ad, link & pic, for your reference.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5307710994.html

    Come have fun today. W4 m.

    11-9-15,12:42 pm.

    Yummy girl here looking for that ddf man not into games drama just looking to have a need fufilled in you. Must be mobile and ready to see me. Bareback is fine. Ddf and fun friendly. North shore near college must be serious. Older men are welcomed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00C0C_dgZNJG1Qj79788185872.jpg‎  

  2. #1358

    Jamie weymouth

    Agree with cujo on this. Search jamie as she has a bunch of reviews and other pics on this site.

    Lots of chatter about diseases. I have not seen her in over 6 months and I wore a cover and glad that I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she was in Brockton. Pics are real and recent. Tiny little body, looks younger than she is. Has a cute little dog with her in the room. Down to earth. Definitely a user. Doesn't really get into it but she's down for anything but anal as far as I can see. There's been slanderous posts on CL about her lately not being clean. It has me nervous. Pm for more.

  3. #1357
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I saw her back when she was in Brockton. Pics are real and recent. Tiny little body, looks younger than she is. Has a cute little dog with her in the room. Down to earth. Definitely a user. Doesn't really get into it but she's down for anything but anal as far as I can see. There's been slanderous posts on CL about her lately not being clean. It has me nervous. Pm for more.

  4. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by BTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you could let me in on the details also?
    Me too? It would be much appreciated!

  5. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by WrestleMe  [View Original Post]
    Hi HH.

    I have seen her. I will PM.

    WM.
    Any chance you could let me in on the details also?

  6. #1354

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Hi HH.

    I have seen her. I will PM.

    WM.

  7. #1353

    Weymouth

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image1.JPG‎  

  8. #1352

    CL Talent Coed

    Had another sucessful CL talent gig, I made an ad looking for a submissive girl and got a reply from a petite brunette 23 yrs old just graduated college, gave her the details as what I wanted, handcuffs, control, take orders etc, so I picked her up as a courtesy, very friendly and very attractive, amazing body, clit ring, I took a pic of us together but don't want to post it here as in I don't want anyone knowing what I look like but she ended up committing to the role perfectly, ended up costing 100 including BBBJ, bareback sex, handcuffs, daty, restraints and toy play, I have another one set up this weekend I will report on and see if she can commit to the dom / sub / bdsm role as this one did but again talent gigs is where to find clean, attractive woman, casual encounters is all spam and junkies and a waste of time.

  9. #1351

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    She moved from Hanson to Marstons Mills in July. My last contact with her was end of July. Not sure if she moved again, but she posts on CL Cape Cod.
    This girl is ok but not worth all this recent interest. Why is she suddenly so interesting?

    I can tell you this, she is a bit reckless, I say this because she has zero interest in her Neighbors thoughts. She is a user (not judging, but it makes her more reckless than the rest of us).

    She needs to learn the meaning of the word discrete. Again, I truly do not understand why anyone would go out of their way for her company. Decency time if your in the area but not worth traveling for. Much better options for real fun out there. MHO built from experience.

  10. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    Where on the Cape is she?
    She moved from Hanson to Marstons Mills in July. My last contact with her was end of July. Not sure if she moved again, but she posts on CL Cape Cod.

  11. #1349

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonNorth16  [View Original Post]
    Where on the Cape is she?
    I think this is the girl you are looking for, however I do not believe she is on the cape, she is in Hanson. May not be the same girl at all but I think it is. Many people think that anything south of weymouth is the cape.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/5291165738.html

  12. #1348

    Where on the Cape is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker100  [View Original Post]
    Check the Cape Cod CL. She's down there now.
    Where on the Cape is she?

  13. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Can someone te; ll me her contact info? Location? Please.
    Check the Cape Cod CL. She's down there now.

  14. #1346

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Bbj is on table but not worth going out of your way for. She is ok if you are in area at best. She does try. As always YMMV.
    Can someone te; ll me her contact info? Location? Please.

  15. #1345

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WrestleMe  [View Original Post]
    The massage was actually pretty darned good. She seemed to maybe have had some training along the way but didn't ask. Nice conversation. HJ finish and was lead to believe that's all that is on the table. YMMV but that was MY experience.
    Bbj is on table but not worth going out of your way for. She is ok if you are in area at best. She does try. As always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape