Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 18331
-
11-10-15 16:11 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 1038I know she knew you as HappyDave. After she asked me if I knew about the site, she asked "do you know HappyDave? To which I replied "no, I don't know him but I have read his posts". She said "I don't like him". I didn't ask why, it was just a guess, I assumed it was from your prior posts or maybe you were too pushy for her. At any rate, my post was not to upset you, I actually thought the whole thing was rather comical.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 15:55 #12660Senior Member

Posts: 628Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open
Pawtucket keeps 'body works' spas open is the story at http://www.providencejournal.com/art...NEWS/151109309.
-
11-10-15 15:55 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 1038Not as far as I know, Cici was HE only. And that's really unfortunate, I would enjoy having those beautiful tanned athletic legs wrapped around my neck. I can still picture that cute little ass and great legs, but Yoko was the one for me.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 08:01 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 2121I got all I wanted out if her with my visit, the post was after my only viset with her. Think she new me as happy Dave or even Dave? I was not the only one at the time complaining about her greedy nature.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-15 06:29 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 140Yoko
How I miss her. Towel to block the door, towel over the light, and then she would tell me "You're the only one". She was probably the finest of all AMP experiences.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
I guess I wasn't the "only one" HA I remember a few of us would PM about her.
Wonder where she is?
Actually, Sun Star in NH has some nice looking spinners, not rushed and was really enjoyable. Too bad the local AMP's can't be better, and like every one miss the old ones.
-
11-09-15 23:15 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 254Main Therapy
Was Cici at Main also doing FS? That would have been really nice. She was a true spinner.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 18:56 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 1038There Are None
Iamioman has it right, there are some are&Ts in Ma, lots of them but are. I. Managed to scare them all out of their little state. The ones you'll find in Ma won't compare to NMS, Admiral or Main but they will get the job done. Very few have table showers and the ones that do, don't compare with what we had in RI. There are still some decent AMPs in Ma but they aren't like are. I. It was fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by MjmJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 18:51 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 140New Haven
Or travel an hour and a half to New Haven. But it may be worth it. Sun Star Spa.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 18:38 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 431You might have better luck on the MA booards because Massachusetts reportedly has a lot of AMPs of the rub-and-tug variety, at least a couple within 30-45 m drive of the border. Prices and service are similar, though I can't vouch for whether the quality of the massage or personality of the talent is comparable.
Originally Posted by MjmJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 18:38 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 1038Yoko
Yoko was not like most other AMP girls. If she liked you then she would take REAL good care of you but if she didn't like you then you would get the minimum from her. I saw her many times and got FS right from my first time with her. Always left a slightly above average tip (150, which she never asked for, nor did she count it in front of me) for a are. I. FS spa, even though MT was not a regular FS spa. I'm not trying to be mean to you at all when I say for some reason Yoko didn't like you. She asked me if I posted on this site, I told her no but that I did read it. She said she read it, and mentioned a few names, Happy Dave was one. I got the impression that she didn't like your reviews and that you might have been too pushy with her.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 17:02 #12651Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
Hey guys, Hey.
I really need some help with finding a similar place to NMS. With regard to services and price. I RTFF so we can skip that answer please. I'm not looking for a FS place.
-
11-08-15 19:33 #12650Regular Member

Posts: 5Worst time ever
Went for a weekend trip to FE this afternoon. Worst mistake ever! Service was the worst I ever had. Rush rush rush. I saw April I think her name was, massage was horrible, left the room 3 times during the massage, kept peeking out of the door. Made me real uncomfortable. Then service was really bad as well. I think this is my last time at any of these dumps!
-
11-08-15 15:50 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 4311000% agree. Above the standard is upsell / haggling.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 15:43 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 140Yoko
Yet Yoko for some would do FS for 1. 00. I really miss Main, and Cece was a gem also, wish Mamasan would rethink her decision.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 12:46 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 140Ss
Just called SS, and they are open. Told me they may be moving but will let everyone know.
Originally Posted by Deflator
[View Original Post]
Visited Bodywork of Utopia in Yonkers yesterday had Nora. Great experience.
And went to Sun Star Spar in New Haven on my way home today had June. Also great experience.
If you are in those areas much better than H or FE in MHO.












Reply With Quote





