Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 18326
-
11-08-15 15:43 #12641Senior Member

Posts: 140Yoko
Yet Yoko for some would do FS for 1. 00. I really miss Main, and Cece was a gem also, wish Mamasan would rethink her decision.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 12:46 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 140Ss
Just called SS, and they are open. Told me they may be moving but will let everyone know.
Originally Posted by Deflator
[View Original Post]
Visited Bodywork of Utopia in Yonkers yesterday had Nora. Great experience.
And went to Sun Star Spar in New Haven on my way home today had June. Also great experience.
If you are in those areas much better than H or FE in MHO.
-
11-08-15 11:47 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 2121I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 10:35 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 431If a masseuse asks for more than standard AMP rates I'd call that haggling (or upselling), but asking for "more than it's worth"? That's a personal opinion. A lousy massage costs the same as a great massage.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Asking for payment after tease isn't that rare. At least if you aren't known by the AMP or masseuse. Not the norm, but not that rare in my experience. Maybe I jhust have bad luck or look like a cop.
-
11-07-15 20:51 #12637Regular Member

Posts: 16Simple serenity
I do believe this place has bitten the dust. Calls for last two days get answering machine. No ads on BP. Ironic analogy to "war of the worlds".
-
11-07-15 19:26 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 2121I mean asking more for something than its worth or insisting of payment after the teaser and before the ending.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 19:13 #12635Senior Member

Posts: 431Haggling you mean upselling?
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 19:11 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 2121Victoria at FE was a recent one, blue at OS, had one at Pleasant and some others in my many years.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 19:00 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 431I've never heard of a masseuse at a RI AMP trying to 'haggle'.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 20:49 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 955Damn.
Damn! . I was one visit away from completing my get 1 free card! My luck!!
Originally Posted by FlyDangler
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 19:50 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 2121Far east recomendations
Any recomendations for an acomidating little spinner at far east that does not haggle.
-
11-05-15 12:48 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 476I think
I think he meant the first time he was there he opted for 30 mts. This time it was hr.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 07:55 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 2121Said you opted for 30 min, but after 45 min flip? Then 60/40 tip which is an hour's rate?
Originally Posted by CaribbeanGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 04:28 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 140Yari
That, s Yari.
Originally Posted by TsLover42
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 18:35 #12627Regular Member

Posts: 24Bodywork in Taunton
I was in Taunton last Tuesday and had some extra time, so, I decided to give that place a second try. I have been there previously but didn't leace with a smile. I guess it was because I opted for the 30 mn. Anyway, I parked in the parking lot which is very exposed across from a business plaza. The massagr place itself resembles a single family house and situated in a residential st facing the main st, which is not a probkem because you enter from the back entrance. As I was walking up to the door, an older asian lady came out to greet me and lead me to the room which is pretty big. They have a massage table. I lied on it face down and was draped. She told me before we began. "No funny business" . I was like sure but I'm not a cop so no worry. Just in case tou want to change your mind. She proceded to give me the massage. It seems like she knew what she was doing. Not the best but felt like a professional one. She worked my shoulders to my toes. After 45 mn or so, she asked me to flip and started rubbing my thighs. She noticed my uprising and ask no trouble right?,I said no. She gave me a hug then throw the cover off, oiled her hands then went ro work. It was decent, OTC roaming, no emotions from her really. After I erupted. Hot towel and clean up was provided. 60/40.








Reply With Quote





