Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12641

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.
    Yet Yoko for some would do FS for 1. 00. I really miss Main, and Cece was a gem also, wish Mamasan would rethink her decision.

  2. #12640

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by Deflator  [View Original Post]
    I do believe this place has bitten the dust. Calls for last two days get answering machine. No ads on BP. Ironic analogy to "war of the worlds".
    Just called SS, and they are open. Told me they may be moving but will let everyone know.

    Visited Bodywork of Utopia in Yonkers yesterday had Nora. Great experience.

    And went to Sun Star Spar in New Haven on my way home today had June. Also great experience.

    If you are in those areas much better than H or FE in MHO.

  3. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    If a masseuse asks for more than standard AMP rates I'd call that haggling (or upselling), but asking for "more than it's worth"? That's a personal opinion. A lousy massage costs the same as a great massage.

    Asking for payment after tease isn't that rare. At least if you aren't known by the AMP or masseuse. Not the norm, but not that rare in my experience. Maybe I jhust have bad luck or look like a cop.
    I forgot one of the better one's. Yoko at MS in Pawtucket, . 8 for a hand job, not nude but some good access and got on the table. Kept puting her hand out and saying more. Totally outside of standard rates. For 1. 00 should be totally nude or a clothed with full access BJ. As hot as she was the attitude killedit for me so I moved on to cece, got similar service for a lesser tip and always a smile.

  4. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I mean asking more for something than its worth or insisting of payment after the teaser and before the ending.
    If a masseuse asks for more than standard AMP rates I'd call that haggling (or upselling), but asking for "more than it's worth"? That's a personal opinion. A lousy massage costs the same as a great massage.

    Asking for payment after tease isn't that rare. At least if you aren't known by the AMP or masseuse. Not the norm, but not that rare in my experience. Maybe I jhust have bad luck or look like a cop.

  5. #12637

    Simple serenity

    I do believe this place has bitten the dust. Calls for last two days get answering machine. No ads on BP. Ironic analogy to "war of the worlds".

  6. #12636
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Haggling you mean upselling?
    I mean asking more for something than its worth or insisting of payment after the teaser and before the ending.

  7. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Victoria at FE was a recent one, blue at OS, had one at Pleasant and some others in my many years.
    Haggling you mean upselling?

  8. #12634
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of a masseuse at a RI AMP trying to 'haggle'.
    Victoria at FE was a recent one, blue at OS, had one at Pleasant and some others in my many years.

  9. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Any recomendations for an acomidating little spinner at far east that does not haggle.
    I've never heard of a masseuse at a RI AMP trying to 'haggle'.

  10. #12632

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyDangler  [View Original Post]
    The last straw for this place? See "Massage parlor owner says she'll leave if city doesn't want her".

    http://www.valleybreeze.com/2015-11-...esn-t-want-her#. VjpUAberQdU.
    Damn! . I was one visit away from completing my get 1 free card! My luck!!

  11. #12631

    Far east recomendations

    Any recomendations for an acomidating little spinner at far east that does not haggle.

  12. #12630

    I think

    I think he meant the first time he was there he opted for 30 mts. This time it was hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Said you opted for 30 min, but after 45 min flip? Then 60/40 tip which is an hour's rate?

  13. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was in Taunton last Tuesday and had some extra time, so, I decided to give that place a second try. I have been there previously but didn't leace with a smile. I guess it was because I opted for the 30 mn. Anyway, I parked in the parking lot which is very exposed across from a business plaza. The massagr place itself resembles a single family house and situated in a residential st facing the main st, which is not a probkem because you enter from the back entrance. As I was walking up to the door, an older asian lady came out to greet me and lead me to the room which is pretty big. They have a massage table. I lied on it face down and was draped. She told me before we began. "No funny business" . I was like sure but I'm not a cop so no worry. Just in case tou want to change your mind. She proceded to give me the massage. It seems like she knew what she was doing. Not the best but felt like a professional one. She worked my shoulders to my toes. After 45 mn or so, she asked me to flip and started rubbing my thighs. She noticed my uprising and ask no trouble right?,I said no. She gave me a hug then throw the cover off, oiled her hands then went ro work. It was decent, OTC roaming, no emotions from her really. After I erupted. Hot towel and clean up was provided. 60/40.
    Said you opted for 30 min, but after 45 min flip? Then 60/40 tip which is an hour's rate?

  14. #12628

    Yari

    Quote Originally Posted by TsLover42  [View Original Post]
    I know CC doesn't like that I do this but called SS the other day and found that Atari and Sabrina are gone.

    Anyone know if they can be contacted?
    That, s Yari.

  15. #12627

    Bodywork in Taunton

    I was in Taunton last Tuesday and had some extra time, so, I decided to give that place a second try. I have been there previously but didn't leace with a smile. I guess it was because I opted for the 30 mn. Anyway, I parked in the parking lot which is very exposed across from a business plaza. The massagr place itself resembles a single family house and situated in a residential st facing the main st, which is not a probkem because you enter from the back entrance. As I was walking up to the door, an older asian lady came out to greet me and lead me to the room which is pretty big. They have a massage table. I lied on it face down and was draped. She told me before we began. "No funny business" . I was like sure but I'm not a cop so no worry. Just in case tou want to change your mind. She proceded to give me the massage. It seems like she knew what she was doing. Not the best but felt like a professional one. She worked my shoulders to my toes. After 45 mn or so, she asked me to flip and started rubbing my thighs. She noticed my uprising and ask no trouble right?,I said no. She gave me a hug then throw the cover off, oiled her hands then went ro work. It was decent, OTC roaming, no emotions from her really. After I erupted. Hot towel and clean up was provided. 60/40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape