Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 133 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #544

    Depressing time

    I had business meetings over several days in Philly this week, strolled Kensington a few times, didn't see any young spinners that tripped my trigger, decided to cross the bridge. Strolled Broadway a few times, finally decided to pick up Shannon, blond, mid 20's WSW, petite spinner, just how I like. I had been with her in the past, maybe a year or so ago. First we went to a $10 room that was east of Broadway, I had been there before, old black guy rents out rooms. He said "upstairs", Shannon said, "why not front room? He wouldn't budge, so we went up to check it out. What a horrible room, can't begin to describe how bad it was. She said, "I can't do this". I said OK, figured I lost my $10 but didn't care. When we went back down, she told him that room sucked, and we were leaving, the dude said OK and gave me my $10 back. Something I didn't expect. I said to her "how about Val's place?" She said, "yeah, that will work". So we go to Val's. There was some dude in the room that Val wanted us to use. Val said she wanted that dude out anyway, so she told him to leave. First thing that struck me entering Val's place, she had no power. She had a kerosene heater in the front room, and lots of candles around for light. Her son was there with some other girl. They looked really sad. Val had us wait in her bedroom while the dude was gathering his stuff. Val was chit chatting with us, told us she was getting knee replacement surgery in a couple weeks, would be in the hospital over Christmas. Then she asked us what we were doing for Christmas. Shannon started tearing up and said "nothing, I have nobody, and no place to go". I also said I wasn't doing anything. I really felt depressed, I am sitting in a house with no heat, no electricity, waiting to fuck a chick that had nowhere to go, sucking dick for money so she can feed her habit and get a bite to eat.

    I paid Shannon much better than I usually pay the girls in Camden. And the date was good, she is young and tight. But I didn't date any girls the rest of my business trip, probably won't do any until after the first of the year. That experience really made me feel bad, not only for the girls out there, but the ordinary people like Val and her kids, just trying to survive.

  2. #543

    Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    LOL, You sound like my wife. Ever taken a statistics class? It happens ALL the time? Really? Let's break it down. 10 x a day? 5 x? How many of them are on broadway? I get it, believe me, Camden isn't the safest place in the world. I'm talking Broadway, middle of the morning to chat with the street walkers. I'm looking for pussy, NOT trouble.
    98% of all statistics are made up. The other 6% are the result of math error. All joking aside, I would think that our risk of a violent crime increases (statistically) significantly any time we enter one of the "stroll" zones.

  3. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDong  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kiddiing me. Please don't be so naive. I work in Camden, and hear gun shots close by on a REGULAR basis and at all times of the day. Hell, last week there was a "shoot out" between 2 punks while kids were getting off a nearby school bus! It's getting caught in the cross fire that I'd be worried about in Camden. The cops and cameras are just secondary threats.
    LOL, You sound like my wife. Ever taken a statistics class? It happens ALL the time? Really? Let's break it down. 10 x a day? 5 x? How many of them are on broadway? I get it, believe me, Camden isn't the safest place in the world. I'm talking Broadway, middle of the morning to chat with the street walkers. I'm looking for pussy, NOT trouble.

  4. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    LOL, come on, I know it happens, but in the middle of the morning on Broadway? Can you offer any advise?
    You've got to be kiddiing me. Please don't be so naive. I work in Camden, and hear gun shots close by on a REGULAR basis and at all times of the day. Hell, last week there was a "shoot out" between 2 punks while kids were getting off a nearby school bus! It's getting caught in the cross fire that I'd be worried about in Camden. The cops and cameras are just secondary threats.

  5. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by NiviThree  [View Original Post]
    Umm. No. "I look pretty bad ass" is code for: "I am immune to attacks after dark so my prospects are higher than the rest of you mongers who are merely just ordinary old " bad ass". Looking Pretty bad ass is a concept that throws off even the most well equipped LE and Camdenites. And is very attractive to SW.
    Ah, I have been to Camden many many times after dark, and probably in some place at 4 am that I had NO business being. It's not the locals I am overly concerned about, it's LE.

  6. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDong  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean "I think I'm going to get shot?" as opposed to "I think I'm going to give this a shot? Then the answer is "YES"!
    LOL, come on, I know it happens, but in the middle of the morning on Broadway? Can you offer any advise?

  7. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDong  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean "I think I'm going to get shot?" as opposed to "I think I'm going to give this a shot? Then the answer is "YES"!
    Umm. No. "I look pretty bad ass" is code for: "I am immune to attacks after dark so my prospects are higher than the rest of you mongers who are merely just ordinary old " bad ass". Looking Pretty bad ass is a concept that throws off even the most well equipped LE and Camdenites. And is very attractive to SW.

  8. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    So, what advise are you giving? Besides, don't go to Camden if you are white.

    Can anyone share some experiences walking on Broadway, PM is fine. I think I'm going to give this a shot, I am an older white guy, but I look pretty bad-ass.

    90% of the time my pickups are early morning or afternoon (ie, daylight), so I think (hope) I will be fine, if not, there are a lot of LE I can run too LOL.
    Did you mean "I think I'm going to get shot?" as opposed to "I think I'm going to give this a shot? Then the answer is "YES"!

  9. #536

    Dyan

    I've noticed a lot of great reviews of Dyan over the years. Great pic spreads by CJ also. Just happened to be cruising BP and noticed a familiar face that was indeed Dyan. Hoping to set something up one day with her and see if she is, in fact, as great as everyone says she is. Had previous experiences with "highly recommended" SW's and BP girls, and more times than not I left disappointed.

    Will report back soon.

  10. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I have never been stopped by LE. I noticed when I am driving, I see some drivers that have no business being in Camden. I mean you stick out like a sore thumb. Camden is 99 percent black or Latino. LE knows that many of the Caucasian drivers are there to pick up drugs or a SW. This city is one of the poorest cities in the country. LE knows their are very few reasons for some white people to be there. I am not being racial when I say this. One other thing, if you drive an expensive car this makes you stick out even more. LE knows these things and will notice you immediately and take notice of your vehicle especially if you are Caucasian. If I notice some people stick out they sure as hell know too.
    So, what advise are you giving? Besides, don't go to Camden if you are white.

    Can anyone share some experiences walking on Broadway, PM is fine. I think I'm going to give this a shot, I am an older white guy, but I look pretty bad-ass.

    90% of the time my pickups are early morning or afternoon (ie, daylight), so I think (hope) I will be fine, if not, there are a lot of LE I can run too LOL.

  11. #534

    First date on Broadway

    This was my first time getting a date on Broadway. I mostly hang around Philly. The main reason why I don't party on Broadway is for the fear someone might recognize me. So today, I found this BSW named Rochelle around the age of 40. I picked her up, found a spot and got a BBBJWS. Once she got started, it felt like she turn on the vacuum. Overall, I would see her again if I had the chance. The only thing was that she asked for a tip if she did a good job in the beginning. So I did what she ask. I normally don't tip, but I guess it goes with the area. I am still learning the game of what I should do and what I shouldn't do. I only stated the hobby this summer. The main reason why I entered the Broadway market today was because I didn't want to cross the bridge today. Also, I get to learn a new area and gain additional knowledge.

    I have read some of the post in this section of the forums before going out. What scares me the most is the Uncle LE presence in the area. Its about the same in Philly, but more options to avoid them. I have been in the area a few times to check out the quality of the girls (afternoon and night), I would have to say that I like Philly choices a lot more.

  12. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    Camden does not feel safe for us any more. Lately I see more cops than girls. I have been pulled over 3 times in the last year. The last time they made sit on the front of a cop car while they question me. My old methods are clearly not working. I need new methods clearly. How are all of you all, still able to pick up girls and avoid the cops?
    I have never been stopped by LE. I noticed when I am driving, I see some drivers that have no business being in Camden. I mean you stick out like a sore thumb. Camden is 99 percent black or Latino. LE knows that many of the Caucasian drivers are there to pick up drugs or a SW. This city is one of the poorest cities in the country. LE knows their are very few reasons for some white people to be there. I am not being racial when I say this. One other thing, if you drive an expensive car this makes you stick out even more. LE knows these things and will notice you immediately and take notice of your vehicle especially if you are Caucasian. If I notice some people stick out they sure as hell know too.

  13. #532

    Tired of getting pulled over

    Camden does not feel safe for us any more. Lately I see more cops than girls. I have been pulled over 3 times in the last year. The last time they made sit on the front of a cop car while they question me. My old methods are clearly not working. I need new methods clearly. How are all of you all, still able to pick up girls and avoid the cops?

  14. #531

    Last week stroll

    Had some biz in Wilmington DE last week, had an afternoon off so I drove up to sample the wares in Camden as I struck out in Wilmington. Seemed to be much less to choose from versus the last time I was in town. Ended up scooping a curvy brunette named Remmy, early 20's for some half and half. She really had a nice big ass and was cute. Recharged the batteries and went for a round two. Picked up Missy, true spinner, my type. Just did FS with her. LE presence was fairly heavy, but not any different than last time, don't know why it was so quiet as the weather was nice.

  15. #530

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    I had the time to do a stroll down be this week to see the latest. Plenty to pick from and a few younger all stars as well but usually by the time you wisely circled back to scoop they are gone by some other more ballsy monger! After a while of searching I spotted a younger brunette with a pleasant smile and inviting eyes. I safely circled back and we began a nice date. She's shorter just under 5', petite, clean, and due to some suckful (pun intended and implied) circumstances resorted to Broadway. She only has A-'s but makes up with it with her talents. We headed out of Dodge since I like to minimize my time there. Once we agreed on terms she quickly undressed and started a bit of a high speed BBBJ, I slowed her down and things were great. Asked if she would 69 and that was great. Nice and clean as well. She wanted me to start on top but I opted for side entry, then mish, and finished doggy with some needed spanking. It's always nice to date a petite young lady from time to time. I love the feeling of your cock bottoming out against the walls of her pussy. You can find her between Ferry and Atlantic. I asked why she hangs there as I often feel that's kinda the "B - C" level dates there and the further south on be you go the the shopping is not that good. She says she has friends around there so when she comes to town its better to hang there.

    PM for more details. No pics since I did not ask for permission. She's a bit higher end and only looking for great respectful guys who are cool with paying (still under a buck) closer to what she's worth not typical "B-Way" prices.

    Thinking with my Big Head (trying!),

    Runner
    Pm with her info. I'm always willing to help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape