Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,441 to 34,455 of 61380
-
11-04-15 18:22 #26940Senior Member

Posts: 407Stephanie
I was off today. So I figured I would criuse thru circle. And I ran into SW stephanie. Looked like she was part asian. Very nice and pleasant. So went to do the bbj. And she didn't dispoint. No rush. If you see her. Treat her nice and she will treat the same. Would repeat.
-
11-04-15 18:17 #26939Senior Member

Posts: 407Becky
You luck guy. I've been trying to catch with her. She is definely a treat.
Originally Posted by BadBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 14:19 #26938Senior Member

Posts: 1045Another TRYST with birthday girl, BECKY
A fun day with 22 year old BECKY, today is her birthday, she wanted to earn a few bucks to take herself out to dinner and a movie. Tried calling her on her cell, but was out of minutes, no surprise, found her on Washington BLVD, near the U Haul. She spotted me and ran to my car got in and told me it was her birthday and she wanted to earn a few extra bucks to buy dinner and pay for a movie. BECKY is 22 years old, 5'11", nice looking, clean, excellent skills and eager to please. BECKY cums very easily and quickly, is multi orgasmic. After she took off her pants, BECKY tapped her clit twice an it stood right up. After satisfying me, I drove her home and she wanted me to wait for a minute while she got me a present. When BECKY returned, she was carrying a pair of her sheer, lace pink panties since I gave her a generous tip. Treat her well and she will do likewise, a definite repeat. BBB.
-
11-04-15 11:57 #26937Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thanks Likker, good looking-out my friend. I've been out the country for awhile and I wanted to keep up with certain things that are important to me. Peace.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 19:37 #26936Senior Member

Posts: 300Correctumondo
Say yes Officer and no Officer. Give them the respect they deserve. Do not run. Try being them for a moment.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 19:19 #26935Senior Member

Posts: 530Notable
In recent outing I scooped "the beast" at her spot on the WW and as usual I suggested we bang at the Frenchman's but she refused due to the increasingly disgusting condition of the lovers suite. Luckily she suggested a different rent-a-room operated by an elderly black woman, I had never heard of the place but I trust "the beast " to treat me right so we went there. Very good accommodations, comfortable bedding, and the place doesn't smell like uncleaned ass and vomit. A nice clean environment to get down and naughty with Niecey, wish I could remember the name of the hostess but I will certainly go there again, same cover charge as Frenchy's and the cole st dive.
* Quick shout out to Klove48, I saw the lovely redhead honey Erica at Monroe and Wilkins looked like she was heading towards her usual spot. Didn't have time for a chat with her, but just wanted to pass on the sighting. Good luck and be safe degenerate brothers!
-
11-03-15 16:38 #26934Senior Member

Posts: 2343Opposite the bar
Man , what's going on in Pig Town. I was passing through coming back from the market when I saw a police officer standing in the doorway of a closed up corner store opposite Bob's Bar. Dude was standing there with shades on staring up W Ostend.
I glanced and kept on down Washington blvd. I saw a WSW at the stop light on S Carey, she was about to cross the street heading toward Ward St. She was decent looking too. I am sure she's known to this board. Short black hair, wide hips and what looked like decent tits. I wasn't about to do any looping with old eagle eye a block away.
-
11-03-15 13:49 #26933Regular Member

Posts: 13She looks 500% better with a cock in her mouth
She looks 500% better with a cock in her mouth.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 10:52 #26932Banned Member

Posts: 146If I Was A Cop
First, let me stipulate that I would NEVER be a cop.
But if I was, I would definitely spend time with some of these lovely ladies. During my free time, of course. And I would always pay them for their services -- perhaps at a slight discount. But only if she insists on it.
In return I would NEVER bust them. However, to keep the streets safe I would always find a way to run in their pimp. Always! LOL!!
Just sayin'.
Derringer.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 10:17 #26931Senior Member

Posts: 207Becky has dropped all the baby baggage and is looking pretty stellar as of last week. Hope it's not a trend, the weight that is. She is a great go to imo.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 08:41 #26930Senior Member

Posts: 1330This describes LE response in a nutshell.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 08:05 #26929Senior Member

Posts: 1318All part of the benefits package. I haven't bought computer paper in 20 yrs working for Uncle Sam!!
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 04:03 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 1788Not the Same Girls
Definitely not! Both of them provide very good service, though.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-15 20:27 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 512I remember my old regular one night. Picked her up at a 7-11 on harford. Before she got there 2 porkers pulled in. She walked on up, stopped and leaned in and gave the one driving a hug, then waved and walked over and got in my car. I was slack jawed. I just slowly asked "Friends of yours?" She laughed and said "regulars, just use your turn signal and don't peel out when you turn off the lot". They are no better than the rest of us. In fact, we at least pay up, they prolly just jam them for a freebie.
Originally Posted by Hung1
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
11-02-15 20:12 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 579+1 Every Dundalk girl I have met knows at a minimum a few of the beat cops and the district leaders. The cops get pressure from above and heat comes down. The year is winding down arrest quotas need to be met. The public needs to be satisfied that in a monumental year for murder that at least the local PD is seen making the streets safer.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
I called a police department in another state to report a guy who is running a chop shop and who is known to have broken and sold for parts and scrap a buddy's car that was stolen and was basically told to come down and fill out a complaint but that they would not do anything over the phone. The know more than they have time or resources to deal with.











Reply With Quote



