Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8697

    River Spa in Centreville

    During a recent visit I drew Victoria. I didn't really enjoy, as the massage was less than average in quality. She is a little heavy and not attractive to me although others may think differently. Soft touch and end of session were sub par as well.

    Nice enough lady, but not for me again.

    Previous sessions there with Bebe and Hannah and Kim have been worth returning, so next time I will call for availability.

  2. #8696
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I visited here this past June, my experience was 100% legit and didn't get the slightest hint of any extras. Visited twice on the same business trip. Excellent legit massage, but that's probably it.

    I'm here again this week and may make another trip over there one night. Airplane seats jack my back up.
    As an alternative, you might try Far East on Rte 50, see&see in Herndon or Miko's off Westfileds. They all advertise on Backpage or Craigslist.

  3. #8695

    Free time in falls church

    Found myself with some unexpected free time the other day so finally got a chance to check out seven therapy.

    I had stopped in at about 12/12:30 was greeted by same woman who would give me my massage. (She told me her name way I forgot it started with 'H') I'm not sure if she was mamasan of the place or if they just didn't go through the full formalities that early in the day. (I would late find out I was the first customer of the day.) Either way she was cute late 30's / early 40's petite all around but a friendly enough personality.

    TS: Standard basic small talk. Massage: Surprisingly good massage, worked out a number of trouble spots that I had simply grown used to. Flip: brief discussion led to top&bottom being removed. Feeding & Slight digital exploration. Despite fun personality it was clear that this is as far as the party was going. Took her time and I was satisfied. After give me a footrub and thoroughly towled me off.

    House fee was 80 for an hour. Seems a little high all in all tough would return. 80/80. But as all things YMMV.

  4. #8694

    FF Massage - Centreville

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this place, on Route 50 at Centreville Road? Got tired of the places on Sullyfield Circle. CH across the street in the shopping mall is decent, but therapeutic only.
    I visited here this past June, my experience was 100% legit and didn't get the slightest hint of any extras. Visited twice on the same business trip. Excellent legit massage, but that's probably it.

    I'm here again this week and may make another trip over there one night. Airplane seats jack my back up.

  5. #8693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Cosmos in Cville since I never been there, but they advertise on BP just as often as River that's behind the Dunkin Donuts. I know what I'm getting with River and they know me there enough to not putz around. I went there supposedly as the first person of the day, I was running errands and just happened to be in the area and curious enough to try it out. Got the table shower and deep tissue massage and paid the higher amount session with a tip. There was a no go on anything for a finish, the massage was actually pretty darn good though for deep tissue. When the session was over and there was no request to turn over (for the flip). Having done no research at all, I'm not upset or even really disappointed. I'm not sure if it's going to take another trip to establish more of a trust, but the lady I had Korean (probably not as helpful) wasn't having any of it.

    I probably won't go again, because I just don't have time to waste money on uncertainties.
    I've been there several times over the years and always left happy. Last time was a few months ago.

  6. #8692
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    So I went to Cosmos in Cville since I never been there, but they advertise on BP just as often as River that's behind the Dunkin Donuts. I know what I'm getting with River and they know me there enough to not putz around. I went there supposedly as the first person of the day, I was running errands and just happened to be in the area and curious enough to try it out. Got the table shower and deep tissue massage and paid the higher amount session with a tip. There was a no go on anything for a finish, the massage was actually pretty darn good though for deep tissue. When the session was over and there was no request to turn over (for the flip). Having done no research at all, I'm not upset or even really disappointed. I'm not sure if it's going to take another trip to establish more of a trust, but the lady I had Korean (probably not as helpful) wasn't having any of it.

    I probably won't go again, because I just don't have time to waste money on uncertainties.
    My first visit was like this (and I reported that here at some point). In my experience, the menu does open up a bit for repeat visits. I don't remember if I posted an update on that though.

  7. #8691

    Do your own search you lazy person. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jscal  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner for a week looking for good Asian massage w your typical ending. I won't set high expectations but prefer under 40 w good decent rack on top. Thanks.
    Your first post supposed to be a contribution kind of post, not gathering info like this. You really set "very high expectations" already my friend. Do your own search. Go back a few hundred posts.

  8. #8690

    Cosmos in Cville

    So I went to Cosmos in Cville since I never been there, but they advertise on BP just as often as River that's behind the Dunkin Donuts. I know what I'm getting with River and they know me there enough to not putz around. I went there supposedly as the first person of the day, I was running errands and just happened to be in the area and curious enough to try it out. Got the table shower and deep tissue massage and paid the higher amount session with a tip. There was a no go on anything for a finish, the massage was actually pretty darn good though for deep tissue. When the session was over and there was no request to turn over (for the flip). Having done no research at all, I'm not upset or even really disappointed. I'm not sure if it's going to take another trip to establish more of a trust, but the lady I had Korean (probably not as helpful) wasn't having any of it.

    I probably won't go again, because I just don't have time to waste money on uncertainties.

  9. #8689
    JimRob that really sucks the way they did that. I have found that some places will try to stick to their rotation. Sometimes if you request a different girl then the one that answered the door it throws them off. Hopefully other people here learn a little from your experience and the comments that followed.

    Personally I tend to stick to just a few favorite spots. My current go to places are BKY, Blue, and occasionally M&M. The good thing about sticking to just a few places is that the MMS and the girls that work there get to know what you like and provide a consistently good time.

  10. #8688

    S Richmond Hwy Health Center Alex

    Last few weeks, LEO in a marked has been sitting in the lot killing time. Haven't looked every day. Sits at odd angle so may be watching for speeders, or not. The place in question is hardly the go-to destination for FS and so forth. Don't understand the priorities.

  11. #8687

    Finally a decent NOVA Experience

    Had a great experience at an AMP, like I have seen literally in years (last time this good was probably 2010). I don't usually play this card but don't want to spoil this one -- so "seniors only" hit me up for details (but keep in mind, it is just an AMP, not the el dorado OTR players).

  12. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Gave them a visit last Friday and was met at the door by a new mamasan. I asked her if I could see scarlet and was told she doesn't work anymore and told me she had nice girl and not to be so picky.

    I figure I'll give it a chance, I felt like walking out. The girl CoCo was in her late 40's and had a nice body. She was fun and didn't waste time, however she was very concerned about how much I was tipping. Very high prices for what she was offering. I passed on her rates and got your standard nova finish. (what I love about Scarlett besides her huge boobs and sexy time she offered she never ever asked about any tips.

    I always took care of her and left the tip at the end with never a discussion about money.

    As I was leaving I notice Scarlet was in the office. I'm pissed and won't return.
    The mamasan (who was very pleasant) told me Scarlett doesn't work there anymore, but stops by on occasion. Before the 3-week shutdown, I called a couple times and asked for Scarlet, and was told she was there but was in a session. I think that if she was still working there, but was unavailable, they would have just said that.

    I saw Mona, who had just started. Nice figure, nice ending, marginal massage.

  13. #8685

    Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Gave them a visit last Friday and was met at the door by a new mamasan. I asked her if I could see scarlet and was told she doesn't work anymore and told me she had nice girl and not to be so picky.

    I figure I'll give it a chance, I felt like walking out. The girl CoCo was in her late 40's and had a nice body. She was fun and didn't waste time, however she was very concerned about how much I was tipping. Very high prices for what she was offering. I passed on her rates and got your standard nova finish. (what I love about Scarlett besides her huge boobs and sexy time she offered she never ever asked about any tips.

    I always took care of her and left the tip at the end with never a discussion about money.

    As I was leaving I notice Scarlet was in the office. I'm pissed and won't return.
    If you still want to see Scarlett, go back. Just let them know before hand that Scarlett is the one you want to see. I've had very good results with JmSuttr's 1st and 3rd suggestions.

    You clearly have the right to request anyone you want when you call, especially if you've seen her before. At some locations when I requested someone other than the lady that answered the door without calling it seemed to upset them. The lady I requested said it was easier if I called (the MP) first; and this has worked well. One place still they tried to give me someone else after waiting; walking out gives them a clear message. The girl I requested suddenly appeard. (This is obviously easier in a location with 5 similar AMPs within 2 miles).

    Contacting the girl individually is even better, normally texts. I suspect texts are easier for them than spoken phone calls, and they can answer when they're available. I've found if I give them my (tracfone) number, they have usually given me their individual number in return.

    I've also found that if the girl knows you'll request her specifically, the sessions tend to be more consistent and a little better so you'll keep requesting her instead of whoever answers the door. (And they will also know if you go and do not request them.) If you still like Scarlett, I would definitely go back, both so she knows you requested her and so you can ask for her number.

  14. #8684

    Good Asian massage

    Out of towner for a week looking for good Asian massage w your typical ending. I won't set high expectations but prefer under 40 w good decent rack on top. Thanks.

  15. #8683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Suggestions to help you get your preferred masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Gave them a visit last Friday and was met at the door by a new mamasan. I asked her if I could see scarlet and was told she doesn't work anymore and told me she had nice girl and not to be so picky.

    I figure I'll give it a chance, I felt like walking out. The girl CoCo was in her late 40's and had a nice body. She was fun and didn't waste time, however she was very concerned about how much I was tipping. Very high prices for what she was offering. I passed on her rates and got your standard nova finish. (what I love about Scarlett besides her huge boobs and sexy time she offered she never ever asked about any tips.

    I always took care of her and left the tip at the end with never a discussion about money.

    As I was leaving I notice Scarlet was in the office. I'm pissed and won't return.
    Now that you know Scarlet still works there you can do a few things to increase the odds of getting what you want:

    1. Call ahead and make an appt with a specific request to see Scarlet. Make sure you tell whoever answers the phone that you only want to see Scarlet and if she is not available, or if they try to give you another girl, you will not be happy and you will not stay for an appt. If you do call for an appt, IME it's best not to do it too far ahead because walk-ins will usually take priority (unfortunately). I generally call when I'm in the area and tell them I'll be there within 10-15 minutes.

    2. If you walk in (whether or not you called ahead) and ask for Scarlet, stand firm if MMS gives you a line of BS about her being busy, or that she went out for a while, or anything like that. MMS will try often try to give clients to the girl who is "up next" or who has not had many clients that day. It's her way of trying to even out business among her girls but that's no reason for you to not get what you want. If you make it clear you will walk if Scarlet isn't available then she will probably give in (assuming Scarlet is actually available).

    3. The next time you see Scarlet make sure you get her personal digits so you can text her directly. If she seems reluctant then tell her you only want her number because she's your favorite and MMS tries to make you see the other girls. Tell her you only want to confirm her availability and you won't abuse or give out her number. Most of the time that tactic will work because the best spa girls really value their regulars so, if you're a nice guy and not a cheapskate, she should be willing to give you the info. Getting her digits will also allow you to keep in touch if she moves to another spa.

    The main point is that sometimes MMS can be a valuable asset and sometimes she can be a royal pain in the asset. And, because the situation varies from spa to spa, you just have to try different tactics to figure out what works best for you.

    Good luck and happy hunting! If you see Scarlet again, please come back to the forum and post a report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape