Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8651

    A nice day at the Well

    This was my first visit to FW since the grand reopening. It was a very quiet day, and I had a good massage experience.

    EXTERIOR.

    - Parking: Plenty -- some with shade. There are several similar places close by. Pay attention to the address and the guidance from your GPS.

    - Entrance: Although the entrance faces the main road, trees and a fence provide cover from the road (but not from the neighboring offices). Use the left-hand door that leads up the stairs. Ring the bell at the top of the stairs for admittance.

    - MMS greeted me at top of stairs – said she was glad I stopped as it was a slow day.

    I was taken into a studio and waited only a few moments for my massage technician. She was typically slender, with the usual pleasant features and a friendly demeanor. Shoulder-length dark hair (quite soft). She collected the house, and then we were off to the TS.

    INTERIOR.

    Cleanliness: Very clean and nice. Has the new-place feel.

    - Shower Room: The shower room is well tiled, clean and odor free. She poured warm water on it (so that it was not cold to me). Water Temperature was neither too hot nor too cold. The only thing that would have made the TS more pleasant would have been the use of more soap for more bubbles. Left the TS clean.

    - Sheets / Towels: Sheets and towels in the studio and shower were clean. All the linen was new when I arrived in the studio and all was changed as I left.

    – Studio: a bit on the smaller side, with full walls and doors. The massage table has a hole for face comfort. A bar is along the ceiling.

    SERVICE.

    - I received the full hour.

    - Session: The massage was of medium pressure and very thorough for every muscle group with very good massage for feet, calves and shoulders.

    - Final Amenities: The therapist used the hot, moist towels to wipe away the massage cream. I've been offered water and candy on each visit.

    I had a good massage experience, but, as is true in all things, .

    YMMV Alot.

  2. #8650

    Cologne and Deodrant. Are you stuck in the 80's?

    You are a royal douche.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.

  3. #8649
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Not in my past experience, but sounds like they shut down for a bit. Things may have changed. I stopped heading there when Mei left and may not head back unless I hear otherwise.
    Ahhh, well I hope they are back up and she actually massages. I may have to visit and try myself. I have read she has huge rack. Which is rare for AMPs. At least in my experience, most have been flat chested or average.

    I made a post a couple of pages back asking if any massage therapist have huge racks. AMP or Non-AMP. I have found some non-AMP but now I am looking a large AMP rack and one doesn't seem to exist.

  4. #8648

    FS available again

    I have got FS at two AMPs / condos recently. One is from the old TCCC group. They are up and running again. Not reliable as it seems that biz is not that good with LEO putting a clamp on their biz. Had to make an appoint one week out. Lite screenng again. Provider was late 20's. Massage was nonexistant. Donation $$. 20. Second was from the AMP near the DMV in Tysons that has the only younger providers in the area. FS available for takeout for a select few according the girl. Donation: $$.

    LMAO at the guy who dropped a deuce on the Herndon AMP. Who is the loser that calls AMPs and confirms posts. You should be banned.

  5. #8647
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLee1234  [View Original Post]
    Is there any AMP with hot american girls? Not some old asian ladies.
    Hmmmm. An "American Massage Parlor " instead of an "Asian Massage Parlor ". Yea, you better have a major wad of cash.

  6. #8646

    Fwc

    Is back open, sad to report Was told Scarlet left 😓.

  7. #8645

    Meeko

    I was in Chantilly and stopped in front at Miko, not the back at Smile. Greeted by Susie, suzy, sue. She is late 30's, tall and long hair, see cup with long nips and around 6-7/10 for look. To be brief, I got standard NoVA (first time bit) with some roaming otc / utc. There is maybe an upgrade / expansion possible, but would require more visits to same provider kinda deal. A few positives from this visit were that she was pleasant / conversational and there was no haggling / negotiation before the handshake. I received a complete full hour. The massage was good. A few cons were the use of lots of cream and lotion, so please be aware (not heavily scented). Two other things are there is still a stand up shower (I showered before) and traffic was bad due to construction of Walney (I was late for another appt).

  8. #8644
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?
    Not in my past experience, but sounds like they shut down for a bit. Things may have changed. I stopped heading there when Mei left and may not head back unless I hear otherwise.

  9. #8643

    Massage

    Is there any AMP with hot american girls? Not some old asian ladies.

  10. #8642
    I've been reading reviews on Franconia Wellness and it seems the mama-san leads you to another therapist.

    Does the mama-san herself give massages?

  11. #8641

    Fw

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are back from vacation. I haven't been there since they reopened, but there was an ad posted today.
    I saw the ad and stopped by to check it out. New mamasan and only one girl who was not available for an hour and to please come back. She wouldn't say who it was so no idea if one of the former girls or not. Mamasan said there would be more girls next week. No appointments, just walk in. At least for this week. I didn't want to come back in an hour and get the same story so I moved on.

  12. #8640

    Apc

    I've recently started working in VA and I've been to 3 AMPs thus far and have yet to experience the standard Nova ending. My first two were complete strike outs, and my third was the supposedly elusive home run over the left field wall on Columbia Pike. She made me promise not to tell since they don't all do that there apparently, but if that's your thing, give it a shot and follow my Nana's advice, "if you expect rain, bring a raincoat. ". Good luck.

  13. #8639

    Cmp

    Stopped by the CMP that's referenced on here often. Most suggestions are to visit on a Sunday night. I ended up stopping by on Sunday afternoon and noticed that the infamous grey sedan was there. Rang the bell and a provider that must have been 65 answered. She let me know that the wait would be at least 2 hours. I didn't feel like waiting and in my opinion she was not attractive 3/10 so I ended up leaving. Maybe I'll give it another shot on a Sunday evening.

    Stay frosty.

  14. #8638
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoForLife  [View Original Post]
    Was insulted at the Herndon massage parlor near the Target. This old bat said she wanted her customers clean when they arrive. I had showered that morning, was out riding on my motorcycle.

    Was wearing cologne and deodrant. Went back on another visit, did the 30 minute instead of 60. After the finish, dropped a log in the last room on the right. Left.
    I'm guessing you are the same dude that claims he dropped a turd in the shower at another AMP. I believe someone actually followed up on that with the mama san and uncovered that the statement was false. Quite the troll.

  15. #8637

    FF Massage, Chantilly

    Anyone visit this place, on Route 50 at Centreville Road? Got tired of the places on Sullyfield Circle. CH across the street in the shopping mall is decent, but therapeutic only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape