High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5844

    Thugs

    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  2. #5843
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  3. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Search Alana on the Boston BP forum.



    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=236651
    Thanks, Skatar, at least it was some info, I should have got a TER membership.

    Pictures NOT her, not really close. TGTBT.

  4. #5841

    KiKi

    Yes that's her. But if you really looking for a RIM talent, you should check out Alli with BAD. Need to do it soon though, they rotate girls weekly / monthly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    This the girl you're speaking of?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=265743

    http://www.escortprofile.xxx/978-328-8713/?pid=27913696

    Always looking for gals with good rim-job talents, she still in the greater Lowell area?

  5. #5840

    Kiki Michelle

    This the girl you're speaking of?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=265743

    http://www.escortprofile.xxx/978-328-8713/?pid=27913696

    Always looking for gals with good rim-job talents, she still in the greater Lowell area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm  [View Original Post]
    BBJ, Rimming on all of the sesssion, FS after a couple of visit ONLY if she has a connection with you and with more tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers, I'm sure that some of you have visited with Kiki and I have just one question. I have read her reviews, which are positive, but I want to know if she provides FS or is it just a massage with a HE? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience. You can PM me if you prefer.Stay safe and good hunting.

  6. #5839

    KIKi

    BBJ, Rimming on all of the sesssion, FS after a couple of visit ONLY if she has a connection with you and with more tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    I'm sure that some of you have visited with Kiki and I have just one question. I have read her reviews, which are positive, but I want to know if she provides FS or is it just a massage with a HE? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience.

    You can PM me if you prefer.

    Stay safe and good hunting.
    Last edited by Misterm; 11-02-15 at 12:15. Reason: clarification

  7. #5838

    Kiki Michelle

    Fellow Mongers,

    I'm sure that some of you have visited with Kiki and I have just one question. I have read her reviews, which are positive, but I want to know if she provides FS or is it just a massage with a HE? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience.

    You can PM me if you prefer.

    Stay safe and good hunting.

  8. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by Izmiz  [View Original Post]
    Hello Guys.

    I would really appreciate if you can send me #, links, info about Escorts, Massage, anything interesting around these area's.

    Brighton Area Oak Sq.

    OR.

    Cambridge Central Sq.

    I will happily share back info I have in these area's with you and what I have tried and did.

    Thank you.
    This should keep you busy:

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/

    http://boston.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/

  9. #5836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Brighton Area Oak Sq / Cambridge Central Sq

    Hello Guys.

    I would really appreciate if you can send me #, links, info about Escorts, Massage, anything interesting around these area's.

    Brighton Area Oak Sq.

    OR.

    Cambridge Central Sq.

    I will happily share back info I have in these area's with you and what I have tried and did.

    Thank you.

  10. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyYork  [View Original Post]
    There are some very highly rated / reviewed Indian SPs in the NY / NJ area, but they come with a steep price tag as well. Happy hungting!
    Any references or links or search hints? Thanks.

  11. #5834

    FYI. Nissa / Nessa at May's for one week


  12. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Search Alana on the Boston BP forum.



    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=236651
    Wow she has a lot of names. . .

  13. #5832

    Alana / Nicole / Anya / Stasia's Profile

    Search Alana on the Boston BP forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Finally! TOFTT and we have a winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Alana North Shore
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=236651

  14. #5831

  15. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Brynn gets positive reviews (8's and 9's) on anoThER site.
    Do you have a link to it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape