Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 332 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwa  [View Original Post]
    I obviously agree with you. I also don't think they doing Happiness any favors by posting those BS reports. I'm now hesitant to go to Happiness because I feel like I cannot trust the reports posted on that thread. I also think some of Happiness regulars post false reports on other threads to make them loose business. One guy posted a negative report about Nana from HG but I thought she was one hot little spinner and her service was fantastic. When I wrote I had a great time with her, he wrote a PM saying he could be wrong about her and YMMV. But he did not write about that part it in the public forum, only the negative part. WTF?
    I go to Happiness about once per week. I do believe there is a bit of puffery on many of the reviews mostly because they don't want to hurt Happy who reads this message board. However, I believe the reviews are for the most part accurate. The only issue is that the pictures can be misleading since they are glammed up. Rejuve has much better pictures because what you see is what you get. This is why I recommend getting a line up at Happiness.

  2. #1291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Shills

    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    Nutmaker and Mondobadfoot are shills. Read their reports. Nothing but 10's across the board. Every once in awhile you get an honest report about the looks and ages of the providers but they are drowned out by the shills and loverboys.
    I obviously agree with you. I also don't think they doing Happiness any favors by posting those BS reports. I'm now hesitant to go to Happiness because I feel like I cannot trust the reports posted on that thread. I also think some of Happiness regulars post false reports on other threads to make them loose business. One guy posted a negative report about Nana from HG but I thought she was one hot little spinner and her service was fantastic. When I wrote I had a great time with her, he wrote a PM saying he could be wrong about her and YMMV. But he did not write about that part it in the public forum, only the negative part. WTF?

  3. #1290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintonPortis  [View Original Post]
    Nutmaker and Mondobadfoot are shills. Read their reports. Nothing but 10's across the board. Every once in awhile you get an honest report about the looks and ages of the providers but they are drowned out by the shills and loverboys.
    The only thing I don't like about Happiness is the glam pics. The way these pictures are done, you can get the wrong impression about what a girl really looks like. Other than that, Happiness is nearly perfect in its execution as an AMP. I can't even think of another one that is better. Rejuve has better looking girls on average, but the gap is closing. Plus, table shower is standard and you can get to know the girls before you see them which is rare in an AMP. Part of the benefit of eating lunch at Happiness is you get to see the girls for your next session. This is probably the main reason why I go there more than anywhere else.

    As far as nutmaker and mondo, they know Happy reads this message board and they don't want to damage their reputation with her so they are overly positive. I think you got that right.

  4. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I think the poster with the username Charlie Sheen might have to change it with tomorrow's announcement.
    I get it. I also heard about that on the radio this evening. Poor guy.

  5. #1288

    Nutmaker and MondoBadfoot are shills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    What reports do you think are BS and why? Sure, there are a lot of good to great reports in that thread. I have been there a lot and I have seen most of the girls. As far as I can tell, I don't see any fake ones. In addition, there are some bad ones as well. I just rated a girl with service as 5 and others have called another girl dead fish.

    Part of the reason Happiness is getting such deep and great reviews is that Happy does a great job running a fantastic AMP. She treats her customers very well and she helps her girls with training. She provides food to her customers when they want it and she takes care of the girls as well. All girls do B2 B TS and if you are done early, they give you a massage so that you have the whole hour. This place is the real deal.

    If anything, since Happy and the girls take such good care of her clients, it can prevent someone from writing a bad review. I am a good client of Happiness and she treats me well. However, I decided long ago that I would be honest with my reviews. So if I have a subpar experience, I will note it.
    Nutmaker and Mondobadfoot are shills. Read their reports. Nothing but 10's across the board. Every once in awhile you get an honest report about the looks and ages of the providers but they are drowned out by the shills and loverboys.

  6. #1287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    I think the poster with the username Charlie Sheen might have to change it with tomorrow's announcement.

  7. #1286
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    House cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji218  [View Original Post]
    Admin 2 can go fuck himself and happiness thread has more advertisement than the body rubs section on back page. When is these bs reports going to end?
    At least my dick is big enough that I could fuck myself. Momma say girls at Roses call you Goja cause you got no package.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTry  [View Original Post]
    My beef is that Honolulu should be in that left column on the USASG forum page. This city has to be busier than Tacoma. Saves me a few clicks.
    Great idea, I'll look into it. Seriously, thanks for pointing that out. We haven't updated those in 15 years.

  8. #1285

    Hotlinks

    My beef is that Honolulu should be in that left column on the USASG forum page. This city has to be busier than Tacoma. Saves me a few clicks.

  9. #1284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji218  [View Original Post]
    Admin 2 can go fuck himself and happiness thread has more advertisement than the body rubs section on back page. When is these bs reports going to end?
    What reports do you think are BS and why? Sure, there are a lot of good to great reports in that thread. I have been there a lot and I have seen most of the girls. As far as I can tell, I don't see any fake ones. In addition, there are some bad ones as well. I just rated a girl with service as 5 and others have called another girl dead fish.

    Part of the reason Happiness is getting such deep and great reviews is that Happy does a great job running a fantastic AMP. She treats her customers very well and she helps her girls with training. She provides food to her customers when they want it and she takes care of the girls as well. All girls do B2 B TS and if you are done early, they give you a massage so that you have the whole hour. This place is the real deal.

    If anything, since Happy and the girls take such good care of her clients, it can prevent someone from writing a bad review. I am a good client of Happiness and she treats me well. However, I decided long ago that I would be honest with my reviews. So if I have a subpar experience, I will note it.

  10. #1283
    Admin 2 can go fuck himself and happiness thread has more advertisement than the body rubs section on back page. When is these bs reports going to end?

  11. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    I believe you need to take your own advice and try to get laid so that you can relax and chill out. That is if an AMP will take you. LOL. At least I did my job and got your concrete head off of repeating yourself from the baiting you have been doing.

    I will leave you to play in your sandbox by yourself. Try not to whack off yourself to hard, you will get hairy palms. .
    You idiot. All you did was make me restate the issue one more time by accusing me of baiting BA, which I refuted by reiterating the point of my original post. And you obviously missed that detail since you just accused me of the same thing AGAIN. Man, I thought senility was creeping up on you but it looks like it has already full on hit you in the ass.

    Better lay off fucking those pumpkins, it's screwing with your mind!

  12. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that makes total sense. Very believable. You criticize me for repeating myself, then blow a brain fart by repeating YOUR SELF and try to explain it by saying it was to make sure I understood. Bwahahaha! Senility is creeping up on you my friend.

    My advice is to try to get laid once every 40 years. It will do wonders for your well-being. Go to an AMP if you need to but do it quick.
    I believe you need to take your own advice and try to get laid so that you can relax and chill out. That is if an AMP will take you. LOL. At least I did my job and got your concrete head off of repeating yourself from the baiting you have been doing.

    I will leave you to play in your sandbox by yourself. Try not to whack off yourself to hard, you will get hairy palms. 😂.

  13. #1280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    200 dollars for a bambucha size of shame. What was the guy thinking? Priceless.
    My mistake, it should be 150 dollars after paying the house fee. Having a clear picture of you doing a dine and dash at an AMP being spock by your female co-workers. Priceless.

  14. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    Blah! Blah! Blah!. LOL. Look in the mirror and reflect. I only repeated myself because I wasn't sure that it sunk into your thick skull. Apparently, it is thicker than I thought. I will leave it at that. I want to enjoy my lunch. See you later. .
    Yes, that makes total sense. Very believable. You criticize me for repeating myself, then blow a brain fart by repeating YOUR SELF and try to explain it by saying it was to make sure I understood. Bwahahaha! Senility is creeping up on you my friend.

    My advice is to try to get laid once every 40 years. It will do wonders for your well-being. Go to an AMP if you need to but do it quick.

  15. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    You already said that once and I already refuted it. So who is repeating himself here?

    Regarding insults, I don't need to insult you. You embarrass yourself with your juvenile words and stale, uncreative attempts at provoking me into your grade school exchanges.
    Blah! Blah! Blah!. LOL. Look in the mirror and reflect. I only repeated myself because I wasn't sure that it sunk into your thick skull. Apparently, it is thicker than I thought. I will leave it at that. I want to enjoy my lunch. See you later. 😆.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape