Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 332 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    You missed the point, you can ask or have opininon you want but when you repeat yourself over and over again. It isn't constructive and you were not stating your opinion you were trying to bait him into reacting.

    Actually your insults are really elementary level and nobody but your little buddy really cares. Oh I forgot you said facts not insults. Can you back the facts with solid evidence?
    You already said that once and I already refuted it. So who is repeating himself here?

    Regarding insults, I don't need to insult you. You embarrass yourself with your juvenile words and stale, uncreative attempts at provoking me into your grade school exchanges.

  2. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Perfect. Exactly as I thought. YOU DUMBASS, you just admitted that YOU are A TROLL. Your only agenda is to prevent someone (me) from stating his opinion, regardless of whether his opinion is for the greater good. You see, I just want BA to either live up to his self-proclaimed mantra, which is to "educate the next generation of kb mongers without boasting", or quit spewing his Bullshit (bragging) and continuing to say that he wants to educate others out if the other side of his mouth. Otherwise he's just like a politician who loves talking himself up but fails to deliver on promises he made to his constituents.

    Now you get it, moron?
    You missed the point, you can ask or have opininon you want but when you repeat yourself over and over again. It isn't constructive and you were not stating your opinion you were trying to bait him into reacting.

    Actually your insults are really elementary level and nobody but your little buddy really cares. Oh I forgot you said facts not insults. Can you back the facts with solid evidence?

  3. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    I can only hear a Donkey braying into the wind. I don't give a rat's ass to what BA claimed to do, I just got tired of hearing the same braying over and over again. You sir are a uku, a skitter and of course a Loser. LOL Try to find something else to bray about ok?
    Perfect. Exactly as I thought. YOU DUMBASS, you just admitted that YOU are A TROLL. Your only agenda is to prevent someone (me) from stating his opinion, regardless of whether his opinion is for the greater good. You see, I just want BA to either live up to his self-proclaimed mantra, which is to "educate the next generation of kb mongers without boasting", or quit spewing his Bullshit (bragging) and continuing to say that he wants to educate others out if the other side of his mouth. Otherwise he's just like a politician who loves talking himself up but fails to deliver on promises he made to his constituents.

    Now you get it, moron?

  4. #1274

    Braying Donkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    You may have taken it as an insult, but I really was just stating facts, my geriatric-writing, playboy wannabe, mastah worshipping friend.

    By the way, just for the record, are you THAT naive that you actually believe all of your mastah's claims to fame? Or are you just trolling for the sake of it? You see, you accuse me of trolling, but really I just want to gather the truth. Unfortunately, your mastah (who you keep defending blindly), for SOME REASON is evading what should be a very simple solution to the matter at hand. SOLUTION= ANSWER THE QUESTION. Clear enough for you? Or do you want me to "rehash" the whole issue once more for you?
    I can only hear a Donkey braying into the wind. I don't give a rat's ass to what BA claimed to do, I just got tired of hearing the same braying over and over again. You sir are a uku, a skitter and of course a Loser. LOL Try to find something else to bray about ok?

  5. #1273

    Just the facts, Ma'am

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    You, must be bothered for you to answer and insult. Me, I don'the care what you think. At least you are not rehashing the samething over and over again. LOL. Mister Perfect Know it All. Not! LOSER! .
    You may have taken it as an insult, but I really was just stating facts, my geriatric-writing, playboy wannabe, mastah worshipping friend.

    By the way, just for the record, are you THAT naive that you actually believe all of your mastah's claims to fame? Or are you just trolling for the sake of it? You see, you accuse me of trolling, but really I just want to gather the truth. Unfortunately, your mastah (who you keep defending blindly), for SOME REASON is evading what should be a very simple solution to the matter at hand. SOLUTION= ANSWER THE QUESTION. Clear enough for you? Or do you want me to "rehash" the whole issue once more for you?

  6. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    Me? Bothered by you? Hardly. You write like a 60 year old juvenile with an IQ in the single digits. I feel sorry for you.

    Have you been laid, ever? I hear auditions are being held for "the 60 Year Old Virgin". You should go for the role- you'd just have to be yourself. No acting required.

    BTW, thanks. I did have a nice day!
    You, must be bothered for you to answer and insult. Me, I don'the care what you think. At least you are not rehashing the samething over and over again. LOL. Mister Perfect Know it All. Not! LOSER! 😂.

  7. #1271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    200 dollars for a bambucha size of shame. What was the guy thinking? Priceless.

  8. #1270
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    Are you drinking too much? Did your honey's stop opening their legs for you? Am I bothering you? Good, why don't you go and play in traffic? Freeway traffic. Fake Deal Frogger. Have a nice day!128522; LOSER!
    Me? Bothered by you? Hardly. You write like a 60 year old juvenile with an IQ in the single digits. I feel sorry for you.

    Have you been laid, ever? I hear auditions are being held for "the 60 Year Old Virgin". You should go for the role- you'd just have to be yourself. No acting required.

    BTW, thanks. I did have a nice day!

  9. #1269

    Good catch

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Um, not sure what to say. In your post #5049 you say that you've known Ruby for 5 years and that it ended badly. Now, you're asking about her? Kindah sounds like a thinly veiled agenda here. Just Saying.
    Ya I think maybe he / she trying to get back at her or something. Post history makes no sense now. Not buying the going from trouble getting hard to fucking 4 times with the help of the blue pill either LOL. Not cool for sure if you're playing games. It's been established on the boards that she plays so what? She's not my style and I haven't played with her but no need to make shit up. Let her make a living and some brothers have fun with her evidently.

  10. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    Retard.

    .
    That is the best that you can do? Have a nice day too! 😊.

  11. #1267

    Ou

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    You are as insignificant as a fly on an elephant's ass. And just as stink.

    Good luck with your wonderful existence buzzing around your master's anus til you expire. You know the funny thing; he will be laughing at you the whole time thinking "Ha, fooled another one".
    Are you drinking too much? Did your honey's stop opening their legs for you? Am I bothering you? Good, why don't you go and play in traffic? Freeway traffic. Fake Deal Frogger. Have a nice day!128522; LOSER!

  12. #1266

    What's that buzzing noise? Oh it's only you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    Oops! I misread the post my apologies I was adressing the wrong troll. You are the faithful follower of Fake Deal. Troll on! Boto-Warrior. Have a great day! LOL.
    You are as insignificant as a fly on an elephant's ass. And just as stink.

    Good luck with your wonderful existence buzzing around your master's anus til you expire. You know the funny thing; he will be laughing at you the whole time thinking "Ha, fooled another one".

  13. #1265

    Karma

    From the Massage Parlor Reports thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gogospa  [View Original Post]
    This customer was provided service and then stole girls money.
    What goes around comes around. Hope this lowlife gets his.

  14. #1264

    Shawne Hunt

    Retard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunt2  [View Original Post]
    So are you. Fake Deal! Sticks and Stones sir. You just can't seem to get off the same subject, trolling.

    When confronted you deflect, you are just like a toddler that asked a question and not satisfied with the answer, you ask but why? Or you try to directly insult them. You and your little buddy can com fort each other, boo hoo hoo. FUCKING TROLL! LOL.
    .

  15. #1263

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino8  [View Original Post]
    Any one out there has the info on this girl? Was she in this long? What bars did she work at? I finally got to meet Ruby aka Diamond this past weekend. Ruby met me and I had a few drinks. Ruby insisted we meet after the bar closes. At 2 am Ruby walked me outside to her car and put her hand on my dick and said let go talk now. Ruby drove me to the Pagoda Hotel walked with me to the atm and got 300.00 out to stay over with me. She did full service without a condom because she said she had none and that she is on birth control so not to worry. I could not get hard as fast as she wanted so Ruby sold me a blue Viagra pill for 20.00 more but it did work I became hard in about 30 minutes. The bonus is I fuked her 4 times and came in her 4 times. The blue pill Ruby sold me worked I got to Fuk Ruby 4 for 300.00 but what worrys me now is not using a condom. Is Ruby a Girl that gets around alot? I figured at first not but I am having my doubts now kind of late to worry but I thought I would throw this out now and see.

    All in all not bad for 320.00 I got to Fuk Ruby 4 times including a 20.00 Viagra pill Ruby sold me. Comes out to $80.00 for each time I Fuked Ruby and came in her with no Condom. The down side is if Ruby is willing to Fuk without a condom so easy do you think I am safe?
    Um, not sure what to say. In your post #5049 you say that you've known Ruby for 5 years and that it ended badly. Now, you're asking about her? Kindah sounds like a thinly veiled agenda here. Just Saying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape