rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10671

    Thanks to El Capitan

    Thank you also taxi. Just came from Navi. Long drive for a Broward monger but Mr Taxi was right. No disappointment. He asked me for video and pics. I regret to inform you my phone sucks and I am no camera man. Video was samdy and dark. Went for bbjcim. Excellent skills but after few seconds she takes a break to put her hair up and I wind up having 3 videos. One before the deed, one for 1 second and the last one tool she puts get hair up. Tried to upload to purnhub and wind up they want picture I'd or picture of my face. Did you guys do that? Hesitant as I was I tried to upload the latter with no luck add I couldn't find the link to do it. I took couple of still images of video. Other than the gopro is there a good phone that records properly with low light.

    Need help now with video producing LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015-11-03-09-53-16.jpg‎   2015-11-03-09-51-43.jpg‎   2015-11-03-09-53-37.jpg‎  

  2. #10670

    GoPro Hero4

    Go with GoPro nice setup adjust to lighting and focuses automatically and great FOV (Field of View). I will post samples.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been in OT for around 3 weeks. Took a break. Plus I had 2 civi's who were wearing me out. I mean every day, multiple times a day. A man can only take so much. Anyway I wasn't going to go to ot but decided just to take a drive. Wasn't looking for anything as I yanked it at work. It was empty and was about to leave when I see tati. Tells me to give her 5 minutes. 45 minutes later still nothing so I drove off. She has never done that to me before. As I drive around 1 last time I spot bunny, kari and kat. Now kat I had never seen before. Bunny I had a couple weeks back so I didn't pick her up (plus I'm supposed to see her this weekend anyway). Kari I was going to pick up but she just seemed out of it. I have fucked and CP'd her so damn much that I wanted to again but I passed. So then I park for a second and up walks kat. Now she is got to be in her 50's. Tells me she is 40 (yea 15 years ago). Wearing a dress. Tell her I am not interested, she says ill give you BBBJ and BBFS for 10. I was like you can't be serious. She said yes. Said ill even give you a 10 minute sample. I was like well I don't know. She told me "look I just took some x, horny as hell, ill pay you to fuck me. That's how horny I am right now". Ok I couldn't resist. I take her to a spot and holy me oh my. This girl can suck like no other. I was in heaven. She gives a sloppy, slow, sensual BJ that is AMAZING. As she is doing this she says "I believe giving head is an art form". I can't disagree LOL. Then we get to BBFS. Tightest box I have had in years. Anyway after a while I CP her and drop her off. She gave me her number and I ended up giving her 20. She asked "so am I worth 10? If not 5 is ok". I gave her 20 because that was the best service I have had in months. Now this girl knows how to pleasure. Sweetest girl I have ever met in this game. Anyway I will DEFINITELY be seeing her again. No pics this time as my phone sucks taking pics at night. Which reminds me anyone got suggestions for HD pics / video? Maybe a go pro? Hear those are good.

  3. #10669

    Condoms don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Dam dude no condoms?
    Nothin will happen if you don't use condoms. They'res a cuban girl on craigslist that doesn't like condoms and she 26. Do a search and put cuban and 26. You may get lucky and she don't charge.

  4. #10668

    Monday 11-2. 7 pm

    Went to OT and it was packed with SW's. I saw kat (who I reported on a couple times) but chose to pass her by. I think she noticed me because when I look back, she is chasing my car, waving her arms trying to get me to notice LOL. I spot margo. Passed. How some of you hook up with her is beyond me. I wouldn't touch that. I spotted some girl in jeans and a pink top with a backpack but passed. I don't really care for unknowns. SW kari. Looking good. Wanted to get her but she went to tent city and never came back out. Maybe next time. Anyway I'm hooking up with a civi Tuesday. I'll be in OT wed though so we shall see what I can find.

  5. #10667
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nice videos!

    Quote Originally Posted by CubanMonger36  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d12571b8e7

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d16a717bb4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409eab4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409ec27
    Dude you've been busy! In a very good way. LOL.

    Well done sir.

    Chris5.

  6. #10666

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    What was the dmg and was it bb or domed.

  7. #10665

    Uhhh?

    I finding out your not supposed to point out the obvious SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    Dam dude no condoms?

  8. #10664

    Thanks for the digits

    Most fellow mongers that got Mari digits did indeed send thank you digits in return and while I only tried a couple and did not get a response its the thought that counts.

    And no one is holding their breath waiting for further reports on Mari golly how many reports on the same girl do we want to read anyways right?

    As earlier referenced this no pics please girl, found, provides solid function small pert bosom round bottom and peaceful production of randy wishes granted to put it one way. All smiles good convo, more interesting life story than normally heard, happily responsive to direction, highly recommended for a jack and tip quick- pics of blond. Oh yeah and perfect manicured blond landing strip was a center piece of note.

    Pics of her Mari and also noticed Samantha out there remembered fondly he obvious talents and very easy on the eye, 6 months ago at least.

    Had utr red Amy this morning who is not OT amy asked her if she wants to spread some joy with wider fan base and she was open to it but not for budget minded she hinted.

    Sending pm to most of you that asked. Can't share with the zero reports crowd apologies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  9. #10663
    Special Kind of Stupid Person


    Posts: 948
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanMonger36  [View Original Post]
    So guys I've been quite lazy with posts lately. I've had a lot on my plate. Anyways its nice to see this forum coming back to life. So here's what I've been up to.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d12571b8e7

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h561d16a717bb4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409eab4

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h562fb0409ec27
    Dam dude no condoms?

  10. #10662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Well done Miami Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Quick tour Friday turned up 3 birds with promiscuous promise, the pair kayla and blond big jug young friend on 110 then Ohio Anne in OT while some mighty mongers might have had all 3 well I had to settle for one only details to cum probably maybe.

    No phone between them BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schokolat  [View Original Post]
    I was in the 100 and something block of Biscayne and saw these SW's after a night out on the town and again early in the AM, so I thought I would do you SM a favor. Some of you may know them. Digits may be an issue, but I have them for you SM SW Fans. The SW in front seat looks much better in person, second pic was for art and the third pic girl in the back seat took a power nap. I watched the front seat girl (carmen) deep throat a hotdog with bun she has just purchased. So there you have it!
    You MIA guys are having all the fun down there! LOL! Very nice pics! Amber looks amazing. Very sexy looking girl! When you guy's are done with her there please send her up to Orlando! We Orlando mongers will take good care of her.

    Chris5.

  11. #10661

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    Here is the ad in the escort section of Backpage which is associated with that number.

    http://southflorida.backpage.com/Fem...-toes/34636158

  12. #10660
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    Nice pics bro especially the k9 one, love the cum hole open like that! LOL good post too, thanks for the info.

  13. #10659
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    Wow. Just wow.

    Her brown eye is beautiful!! Looks very firm.

    Hopefully one of you lucky guys in Miami pokes her brown eye.

  14. #10658

    Amber

    First let me thank John115 for finding this girl and sharing her digits with me. A true monger gentleman. I called her and she was so agreeable to everything, met her in Hialeah at 8th and 13th street where there was a motel. Kind of scary looking in a streetwalker kind of way. All those tats and such, but a very sweet girl who is desperate for money and will do just about anything you want. She wants more business and told me to share her number. 9545402785.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber 1.jpg‎   Amber 2.JPG‎   Amber 3.jpg‎   Amber 4.jpg‎   Amber 5.jpg‎  

    Amber 6.JPG‎  

  15. #10657
    Quote Originally Posted by Calizum69  [View Original Post]
    I can so relate.

    Shaking my head.

    Thanks admin 2.
    LOL about time, thanks A2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape