Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 9059
-
10-27-15 18:12 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 1991This hobby is not for the squeamish
If you're truly looking for (relative) sanitation and safety, wouldn't it be best to stay in a monogamous relationship with your SO? But once you step outside of that, whether it be a one-night stand or paid sex, you are by definition engaging in higher risk activity.
Originally Posted by CaptnStubbing
[View Original Post]
My thanks to Derringer for pointing out a couple of things: First, that I would never tell anyone to do anything because it's up to them to decide what activities they want to engage in. And second, that every provider will have seen some client prior to your visit. Some perhaps recently and others perhaps not so recently. All I would add is to point out that you have no way of controlling that variable or even knowing what the specifics of any provider's activities have been. You may be seeing an Asian crapshoot girl or a $500+ Eros escort but either one of them may have just finished with a client and you have zero knowledge of that client's health status and very little visibility into the pre- post-session hygiene practices of your provider.
I would further point out that, for anyone who enjoys GFE or near-GFE sessions, there will always be an exchange of body fluids to some degree. So, if you stay away from DATY for reasons of sanitation, that argument should logically extend to DFK and even BBBJ.
Personally, I'm for whatever floats the boat of the individual hobbyist. Every one of us rolls the dice each and every time we book a session. I have no problem with those who choose to do everything covered and I have no problem with those who pursue GFE. This hobby is for informed adults and the best we can do is exchange timely and relevant intel and make our own best decisions.
Speaking of decisions, I'm a bit puzzled by your enthusiasm for your upcoming visit to Thailand. Isn't the key attraction of Thailand the availability of GFE sessions (including BBBJ, DFK, DATY and even BBFS) at super-low (by US standards) prices? So, if sanitation is a primary concern of yours, how will that issue be better addressed in Thailand?
Inquiring minds would like to know.
-
10-27-15 14:26 #5848Regular Member

Posts: 7A Front Royal Hottie?
Have a stop in Front Royal coming up in a few days. And I can't figure out where there's a provider for my brief stay. Should I hunt Winchester / Martinsville BP or DC / Tysons and hope for someone willing to travel a little ways? Recommendations appreciated.
-
10-27-15 11:42 #5847Banned Member

Posts: 146RE: JmSuttr Has Good Advice
First of all, JmSuttr noted that Asian crapshoot places are "high volume. " (I quoted JmSuttr's own words below to emphasize exactly what he said.) So yes, they may see a lot of clients in a day. But don't kid yourself, so do most, if not almost all, of the other ladies who advertise on Backpage (and elsewhere.) If that fact bothers someone, perhaps they should try finding another hobby.
JmSuttr suggested giving the lady a massage to have a better experience by helping to relax her; and to "transition into DATY (if that is your thing.)" If it is not your thing, don't engage in it! It's very simple and very clear.
If one does not want to stick their tongue where "some guy just pounded them out an hour ago" then they probably should not DATY any provider. That includes UTR and low volume gals as well. (And maybe not even your wife and/or girlfriend.) LOL!
Whether or not it is "sanitary" really depends on how well the lady takes care of herself between appointments.
I just wanted to clarify that the Captn's viewpoint should apply to all p4 p providers, not any one subset of them. Particularly since this is the Backpage Advertisers Reviews page.
This public service announcement boils down to: There is risk involved every time one engages in unprotected sexual activities with another person. So "buyer beware. "
But it is still very good advice.
Derringer.
Originally Posted by CaptnStubbing
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 11:07 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 2686Maybe better in the DC forum
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
People searching for Mt. Pleasant providers might not think to look here in Nova for info.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 10:54 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 75Some of the girls at the Chinese AMPs see up 6 customers day, and you are telling this guy to eat them out after some other guy just pounded them out an hour ago. That is disgusting and not sanitary. More then likely this girls was just a jaded worker was not attracted to that guy at all. If your fat, dress bad, smell bad then more then likely you are not going to have a good experience. 160 days and counting until I am back in Thailand.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 08:16 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 212Update with phone #
Looks like the link is dead. Her phone number is 202-XXX-1243.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 07:28 #5843

Posts: 357Lisa in Herndon / Sterling
I have been trying to get with Lisa for a bit just because she claimed she was GFE and her proximity was perfect. The pics are really misleading and I credit that to them maybe being older or just a good photographer; whatever the case she looks a lot rougher in person because She claims to be 39 but if that is true its been a hard 39. Upon entering the hotel room she was in a full body fishnet suit that certainly was meant for tighter bodies and I am not a big fan of that sort of attire anyway but I could see it working on a hotter body but on her it just seemed rather pointless as if she thought it was something that it was not. I went for an hour just because of the GFE claim which I now realize I have been spoiled by my UTR's because everybody's version of GFE is different to the point of being non existent. I also thought the handful of jewelry items on her lower extremities was a little excessive but who am I to judge. She says she has only been in the business since July coming up from the strip clubs in west va (you can't make that up) The BBBJ was pretty good though and somewhere in the middle that's what I opted to return to just because. Well I think what finally helped me make my choice was all of the fake and loud moans and associated verbiage that I guess was supposed to make me think she was enjoying it but all it did was turn me off because while I (as most men do) like the subtle noises that make you realize a woman is actually enjoying it the fake stuff is really obvious. I am guessing that since she has been in this area since July there is probably another review on this board that I missed so I apologize if I am being redundant. I would not entertain thoughts of returning because I am guessing for $$ an hour a guy find better / younger ect. I didn't enjoy it but we are all different with regards to our likes and dislikes.
http://www.provider.pics/540-877-8440/
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...scale/20020781
-
10-25-15 16:57 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 212Finally checked it out. She is in the Mount Pleasant / you Street neighborhood, and the pics are her and recent. More of a body rub than a therapeutic massage, and $. 5 for the hour. Seems to be openminded if she likes you, and I will return.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-15 16:42 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 19596655 on BP
The crap shooting never ends. Went there and she was fat and ugly. Left.
PC out.
-
10-24-15 10:26 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 1991Improving the odds
Since Asian crapshoot places are generally high volume operations, it's not unusual to find the providers tired, jaded or not very responsive for a number of different reasons.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
Most of the advice given earlier in this forum says to walk immediately if you're not attracted to the woman who opens the door and also to only book a short session to minimize losses if you get a below average session (you can almost always extend time if she turns out to be a gem).
Something else you can try is to surprise her by starting the session with you giving her a backrub. Yes, I know you paid for the time, but would you rather have 30 minutes of crap or 20-25 minutes of a much better session? By giving her a backrub you immediately set yourself apart from 99% of other clients plus she will relax a bit and her stress levels and defense mechanisms should decrease. And, especially if you're able to transition into DATY (assuming that's your thing) and you get her motor revved up, you've greatly improved your chances of having an enjoyable session.
Of course, YMMV, and sometimes a dead fish is exactly that. But if you hit the jackpot and find a GFE or near-GFE, don't forget to get her personal digits so you can find her when (not if) she moves.
Happy hunting and stay safe.
P.S. And learn a few words of Chinese (hello, thank you, etc.) because they usually really respond to that, even if you mangle the pronunciation.
-
10-24-15 10:05 #5839

Posts: 357Valerie
Here is her post although her price seems a little steep unless she is GFE.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...calls/19949659
202-584-9127.
-
10-24-15 10:03 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 1991Overpriced unless GFE
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...calls/19949659
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
You didn't give specifics of her services but, IMHO, she's overpriced (150/250) unless she delivers a great GFE session.
-
10-24-15 02:38 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 290Foreign chick
Things are not the same around my favorite hoods, unfortunately I haven't find any young provider I'd like to $pend $ome time with, so I've been surfing BP in search of one with a nice ass and happened to find Valerie, I saw her finally last week in Laurel, but apparently today is in Arlington, I find her really attractive despite the extra #s well distributed of course, she is 21 years old, 5'7, she claims to be from London, she definitely has the look, but I can't say the same about the accent, anyway I can't wait to see her again during the week, she definitely loves her work, just as I do! 👍.
-
10-20-15 22:55 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 276UTRs
I agree. Very suspect.
-
10-20-15 20:02 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 2686Lexi must be a popular name in Toledo
Here's the old Lexi from Toledo, who also went by Kloe. Don't know if this one's still around anymore.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]

















