Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3909
-
11-09-15 14:39 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 1729Any one recognize, Salem area, 5'3, skinny??
I realize not much to go on, but here is ad, link & pic, for your reference.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5307710994.html
Come have fun today. W4 m.
11-9-15,12:42 pm.
Yummy girl here looking for that ddf man not into games drama just looking to have a need fufilled in you. Must be mobile and ready to see me. Bareback is fine. Ddf and fun friendly. North shore near college must be serious. Older men are welcomed.
-
11-09-15 13:41 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 116Jamie weymouth
Agree with cujo on this. Search jamie as she has a bunch of reviews and other pics on this site.
Lots of chatter about diseases. I have not seen her in over 6 months and I wore a cover and glad that I did.
Originally Posted by Cujo77
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 17:34 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw her back when she was in Brockton. Pics are real and recent. Tiny little body, looks younger than she is. Has a cute little dog with her in the room. Down to earth. Definitely a user. Doesn't really get into it but she's down for anything but anal as far as I can see. There's been slanderous posts on CL about her lately not being clean. It has me nervous. Pm for more.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 15:00 #1356Regular Member

Posts: 16Me too? It would be much appreciated!
Originally Posted by BTownHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-15 01:03 #1355Regular Member

Posts: 8Any chance you could let me in on the details also?
Originally Posted by WrestleMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 21:41 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 110I have
Hi HH.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
I have seen her. I will PM.
WM.
-
11-07-15 20:18 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 2682Weymouth
Anyone have any experience with this girl?
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
11-02-15 12:59 #1352Banned Member

Posts: 251CL Talent Coed
Had another sucessful CL talent gig, I made an ad looking for a submissive girl and got a reply from a petite brunette 23 yrs old just graduated college, gave her the details as what I wanted, handcuffs, control, take orders etc, so I picked her up as a courtesy, very friendly and very attractive, amazing body, clit ring, I took a pic of us together but don't want to post it here as in I don't want anyone knowing what I look like but she ended up committing to the role perfectly, ended up costing 100 including BBBJ, bareback sex, handcuffs, daty, restraints and toy play, I have another one set up this weekend I will report on and see if she can commit to the dom / sub / bdsm role as this one did but again talent gigs is where to find clean, attractive woman, casual encounters is all spam and junkies and a waste of time.
-
10-30-15 13:25 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 274Nikki
This girl is ok but not worth all this recent interest. Why is she suddenly so interesting?
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
I can tell you this, she is a bit reckless, I say this because she has zero interest in her Neighbors thoughts. She is a user (not judging, but it makes her more reckless than the rest of us).
She needs to learn the meaning of the word discrete. Again, I truly do not understand why anyone would go out of their way for her company. Decency time if your in the area but not worth traveling for. Much better options for real fun out there. MHO built from experience.
-
10-30-15 10:34 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 107She moved from Hanson to Marstons Mills in July. My last contact with her was end of July. Not sure if she moved again, but she posts on CL Cape Cod.
Originally Posted by BostonNorth16
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-15 08:30 #1349Banned Member

Posts: 1004Nikki
I think this is the girl you are looking for, however I do not believe she is on the cape, she is in Hanson. May not be the same girl at all but I think it is. Many people think that anything south of weymouth is the cape.
Originally Posted by BostonNorth16
[View Original Post]
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/5291165738.html
-
10-30-15 05:31 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 111Where on the Cape is she?
Where on the Cape is she?
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-15 00:14 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 107Check the Cape Cod CL. She's down there now.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 23:04 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 396Nikki
Can someone te; ll me her contact info? Location? Please.
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-15 19:47 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 274Nikki
Bbj is on table but not worth going out of your way for. She is ok if you are in area at best. She does try. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by WrestleMe
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






